Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srivalli1212 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 months ago

I can't expect anything from rest of Goenkas and Poddars..

But what abt Armaan, can't he think about his affair with Ruhi which led Rohit to leave home?

Waise...

I can't ship Armaan with Abhira now

Go Armaan, divorce Abhira and marry Ruhi.

You are only alive because of Abhira's mom. I just want Abhira to say it on your face

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Srivalli1212

I can't expect anything from rest of Goenkas and Poddars..

But what abt Armaan, can't he think about his affair with Ruhi which led Rohit to leave home?

Waise...

I can't ship Armaan with Abhira now

Go Armaan, divorce Abhira and marry Ruhi.

You are only alive because of Abhira's mom. I just want Abhira to say it on your face

This Akshu gave her life for this man smiley8

olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So everything Ruhi Touches Died 

I'm glad Abhira didn't let Roohi hug her 

I don't know if you are Aarohi fan. But us bloodline mai hi problem hai. Maudi-Sirat-Aarohi & now Ruhi.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Bas itna he? Then m skipping the episode. Did that evil twins Vidya and suvarna say anything to abhira?

Oh yeah! All the ladies except 4th generation blamed Abhira. Kajal didn't blame her though. She asked did Rohit say anything about going somewhere. 

But Abhira put this Vidya to her place. Abhira was always questioned about her upbringing so this time Abhira turned the tables against them. She questioned their upbringing that how come it is so weak that Rohit had to leave the mansion just because I said something. Is your bond that fragile that a girl who has just come like days before could break it?smiley16

More than Vidya I am angry at Armaan. He said Abhira that she has kadvi zabansmiley7. Apni Maa ko baat karte huye nahi sunta hai kya jo ise Abhira kadvi zaban lagti hai! 

Such a sad episode.. poor Abhira.. really this Maudi, sirats mom, sirat, aarohi, Ruhi all ruined og Akshara’s lineage.. I wish Kartik had died with Naira that day.. then he wouldn’t have met Sirat.. ☹️

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: smriti25

Oh yeah! All the ladies except 4th generation blamed Abhira. Kajal didn't blame her though. She asked did Rohit say anything about going somewhere. 

But Abhira put this Vidya to her place. Abhira was always questioned about her upbringing so this time Abhira turned the tables against them. She questioned their upbringing that how come it is so weak that Rohit had to leave the mansion just because I said something. Is your bond that fragile that a girl who has just come like days before could break it?smiley16

More than Vidya I am angry at Armaan. He said Abhira that she has kadvi zabansmiley7. Apni Maa ko baat karte huye nahi sunta hai kya jo ise Abhira kadvi zaban lagti hai! 

Yay 😁 Abhira is a star smiley16

When have we seen FLs in Indian TV not taking shit from elders. I m glad she is not the 'voh bade hai, kuch bhi bol sakte hai "

Armaan is a nutcase, isko ek bag of toffee do, and Rafa dafa Karo from the show. Cameo turned parallel lead Acha aadmi please smiley27

Day by Day I am even more convinced that Poddars and Armaan are not Abhira's endgame. 

This is just a long, bad tunnel. Abhira will certainly find light at the end of it. 

A better family. A better man/No man at all. A better future. A better life. 

olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Day by Day I am even more convinced that Poddars and Armaan are not Abhira's endgame. 

This is just a long, bad tunnel. Abhira will certainly find light at the end of it. 

Unfortunately this is it for Abhira. She has landed in a mental asylum. With a idiot for a husband

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

The way the makers are shaping Armaan's character the audience won't mind a new ML opposite Abhira.smiley16

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Who on earth asked you to interfere smiley7

Tu jaa apne ghar aayi badi bay banni wali smiley44

IMG_6525.jpeg

What a trash!