Ronit doesn’t mind looking old and bad on screen. Amar likes looking well as per Smriti’s recent interview and from how much I have got to know Amar from his interviews as well. I hope he’s given a great look
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ronit doesn’t mind looking old and bad on screen. Amar likes looking well as per Smriti’s recent interview and from how much I have got to know Amar from his interviews as well. I hope he’s given a great look
No. This is just for Smriti or for ronit. Both don’t seem to mind it and smriti even likes it or prefers it. I think for political image even though I doubt it makes a difference as viewers prefer Tulsi looking like when show started. Tulsi got the most love then. Audience is irritated with this current look on Tulsi. They don’t find it loving. But I guess in her mind, it makes a difference for her political image and support if people see an old grandma woman with white hair. She probably thinks ppl like their grandmas with white hair, so they will like her too when in reality people love their grandmas with black and brown hair too

https://x.com/gossipstv/status/2087425001352008006?s=46 t=Whfjp5Pmvzs5qQFKloEK5Q
We can discuss their story here. Tulsi and Mihir’s characters. Their story and tracks and whatever else related to them and actors portraying...
Its here at last 🎉🎊🥳 https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdIyARusxXH/?stkn=MTN0Y3g2Z3J6aG83cA==
We all know Mihir will be back lol They will bring him back in the last episode. Anyone else agree.
...
0