Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: TheSunShine

Something I found weird, Shruti started outright teasing how many women messaged AK after he was the show stopper, did he like anyone, is he dating then switched on the next sentence talking about when can they get married as Aadya is asking about it as well.

they are keeping all options open I guess? I think she asked about the messages to show that she has not bound him to herself…but she also wants to know if they have a future together…sorry Shrutinot until masala lady leaves this golasmiley37

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hinz

they are keeping all options open I guess? I think she asked about the messages to show that she has not bound him to herself…but she also wants to know if they have a future together…sorry Shrutinot until masala lady leaves this golasmiley37

You are probably right, DKP has kept it open ended to twist and turn the relationship based on TRP and how much the character is accepted.

Deepukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Its sanskari s*x so it's okay 

I saw a few clips but is AmreekaMaa working as a cook/waiter ? 

Looking so dirty & unbathed? 

Why didnt they give Anu a simple makeover ? She looks horrible and more aged than she should be

Her chemistry with Anuj is completely gone

Anuj & the new girl look good and fresh but we know Mr Kapadia wants his Parle G cookie back...the cream puff is just for time pass

I made a separate post on this yesterday lol. Because in every other serial when leap happens omggg both the leads wil have a massive makeover, their lives changed and al. But here maaa is just the same smiley5 like seriously ? The plait and the saree? And she has become even more pathetic, I thought she wil be successful and al and meet anuj on a business deal. Yahan toh maaa is working as a waiter with no fear and complete relaxation even after losing her passport. Someone who has had a massive makeover is just vanraj. Anuj and Shruti looks like he is in a no strings attached relationship omg. He is stil thinking about anupamaa I would have been ok if he is completely moved on or stil thinking about his 26years love. I remember him telling tht he has had ONS before meeting anupamaa again but this is like full on live-in lekin shaadi wadi nahi. This isn’t making any sense to me. 

Deepukrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: ga1986

I'm kinda curious to know how the TRP audience interprets  this live-in situation, Considering Majboor was supposed to be a TRP Aunties fav.. I had anticipated her being a colleague woth crush on him, or maybe them engaged or married Adya ki "khatir", but not a live in... 

Maybe tom they'll come up with some new Majboori to justify it smiley36

But yeah kinda creepy situation overall smiley5 ... N d age gap ( of characters, not actors) makes it look all the more weird, like wasn't Shruti saying Anupama reminded her of her mother? 

Bingo. I was expecting the same some majboori type relationship. I was thinking a lot what did he say about live-in and al, may be they are living in the same house but when Anuj came running when she shouted I was like OH OKAAAY. This seems like a real live-in. Then what is the point of thinking and drinking about maa now ? Also Anuj felt like majboori mai dude types. I don’t know if it’s just me, his costumes and al isn’t adding up. Why can’t they show everything else from the story like anuj’s family and al instead of showing maa being pathetic in fake amreeeka. What better has happened in the leap ?? Not making any sense. Am not saying why he moved on, he has to, he has the right to, but this situation seems al the more creepy and OMG THAT AGE DIFFERENCE and shruti said anupamaa and her maa resemblance seeing anupamaa, it is so weird and creepy. 

Deepukrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSunShine

Something I found weird, Shruti started outright teasing how many women messaged AK after he was the show stopper, did he like anyone, is he dating then switched on the next sentence talking about when can they get married as Aadya is asking about it as well.

Thatsy nothing made sense to me. May be DKP is gonna drop another bomb after live-in tht they are in an open relationship smiley37

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Deepukrishna

I made a separate post on this yesterday lol. Because in every other serial when leap happens omggg both the leads wil have a massive makeover, their lives changed and al. But here maaa is just the same smiley5 like seriously ? The plait and the saree? And she has become even more pathetic, I thought she wil be successful and al and meet anuj on a business deal. Yahan toh maaa is working as a waiter with no fear and complete relaxation even after losing her passport. Someone who has had a massive makeover is just vanraj. Anuj and Shruti looks like he is in a no strings attached relationship omg. He is stil thinking about anupamaa I would have been ok if he is completely moved on or stil thinking about his 26years love. I remember him telling tht he has had ONS before meeting anupamaa again but this is like full on live-in lekin shaadi wadi nahi. This isn’t making any sense to me. 

dont worry, even the makers are trying to make sense of what they are wanting to show, inka funda yehi hai kuch bhi dikhado and publicreaction par aagey ki story they build,they seldom come up with original ideas, sab beg,borrow or steal haismiley37

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deepukrishna

Thatsy nothing made sense to me. May be DKP is gonna drop another bomb after live-in tht they are in an open relationship smiley37

DKP ne andhere mein teer chalaya hai, laga toh theek nahi toh kuch aur dikhayenge.

Agree with @hinz, it’s kind of open ended now and DKP will mould according to TRP

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I doubt he is getting intimate with Shruti , they r just like friends , it's Shruti who is interested, he said he was forced 4 engagement, reluctant to marry her

Even friends to live in together 

Deepukrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

I doubt he is getting intimate with Shruti , they r just like friends , it's Shruti who is interested, he said he was forced 4 engagement, reluctant to marry her

Even friends to live in together 

Interesting angle !!