click on forget password
Then enter email jo id py ha code ayega ya link thn setup new password
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
click on forget password
Then enter email jo id py ha code ayega ya link thn setup new password
What multiverse is this 
what happen ?
lolOriginally posted by: Supari_khala
Just how many Animal review topics does the first page need?
😳Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
What multiverse is this
once i write jai ho review in detailOriginally posted by: Supari_khala
Just how many Animal review topics does the first page need?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/3903042/my-jai-ho-review
Is it okay to take a power nap from 8 to 11 and then go to sleep at 01am? This has been my sleeping pattern last few days.
Doesn't it disturb your sleep??
Interesting what’s going on in the review thread 🧵 that it’s so many pages lol
Interesting what’s going on in the review thread 🧵 that it’s so many pages lol
Yes I feel like I blinked and it hit 100 pages. It is going to hit 150 pages in the next couple of hours. Tomorrow will be review thread #2
I might have to break my rule n post there as others breaking rules. I only read some posts outta curiosity. I never entered nor read what happened in the Bo threads on his other movies because I simply didn’t care.Originally posted by: Petrichor80
Yes I feel like I blinked and it hit 100 pages. It is going to hit 150 pages in the next couple of hours. Tomorrow will be review thread #2
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k