Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.1k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



I tried text and email both. Not working. Ugh

click on forget password

Then enter email jo id py ha code ayega ya link thn setup new password

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

What multiverse is this Screenshot_20231222-020446.png

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



I tried text and email both. Not working. Ugh

what happen ?



Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Just how many Animal review topics does the first page need?

lol
Edited by wat_up - 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

What multiverse is this Screenshot_20231222-020446.png

😳
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Just how many Animal review topics does the first page need?

once i write jai ho review in detail


https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/3903042/my-jai-ho-review

1274961 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Socky

Is it okay to take a power nap from 8 to 11 and then go to sleep at 01am? This has been my sleeping pattern last few days.

Doesn't it disturb your sleep??

Posted: 2 years ago

Interesting what’s going on in the review thread 🧵 that it’s so many pages lol

Edited by wat_up - 2 years ago
1274961 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Interesting what’s going on in the review thread 🧵 that it’s so many pages lol


Yes I feel like I blinked and it hit 100 pages. It is going to hit 150 pages in the next couple of hours. Tomorrow will be review thread #2

Edited by Petrichor80 - 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Yes I feel like I blinked and it hit 100 pages. It is going to hit 150 pages in the next couple of hours. Tomorrow will be review thread #2

I might have to break my rule n post there as others breaking rules. I only read some posts outta curiosity. I never entered nor read what happened in the Bo threads on his other movies because I simply didn’t care.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".