I was making a bad bad joke

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I was making a bad bad joke

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I was making a bad bad joke
If it is then good one i must say 
Ye Bhai bhaang phoonk ke baitha hai 
it’s illegal immigration process I have heard many guys in India use this route to come overseas.Originally posted by: Nishita123
Does anyone know - what dunki means? Or is it someone’s name in the movie?
fake likhne ma idher udher nikal jata ha
Just how many Animal review topics does the first page need?
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
email se recover kar lo
I tried text and email both. Not working. Ugh
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k