Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 68

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.1k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I was making a bad bad joke smiley36
GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I was making a bad bad joke smiley36

If it is then good one i must say smiley36

608175 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

If it is then good one i must say smiley36


Ye Bhai bhaang phoonk ke baitha hai smiley36

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Does anyone know - what dunki means? Or is it someone’s name in the movie?

it’s illegal immigration process I have heard many guys in India use this route to come overseas.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


Thread toh dekh lo Chicha smiley36

fake likhne ma idher udher nikal jata ha
791198 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Just how many Animal review topics does the first page need?

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

email se recover kar lo



I tried text and email both. Not working. Ugh

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".