Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I am shocked that gauri is arranging a fake astrologer to separate ishveer.ranveer saying that ragini is his life and he can fight for ragini was nice.they are going to make amba believe that ishveer marriage will harm the male gender of the family was too much.i wish amba doesn't fall into the trap.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

yes now gauri is arranging for fake astrologer to separate our ishveer

its really shocking only 

happy that you liked ranveer telling that Raagini is his life and he can fight for Raagini 

now this gauri is trying to make amba believe that ishveer marriage will harm the male gender of the family 

wish that amba don't change ishveer story 

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer is desperate to romance.naughty boy.ishani calling him a cute creature was cute.the fb scene was so cute.ishveer conversation was romantic. Gauri started her cunning game again.i hope her plan flops.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

yes our hero is ready all time for romance and all the time he is realy a naughty boy 

glad you liked ishani calling him cute creature and their flashback scenes and their conversation 

now gauri is clear in her game 

let us see what is going to happen to her plan 

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 880

It was evening 7 o clock were Raagini was cutely sitting in the bed and was playing with the dolls around her. Ishani was watching TV were that was the moment her phone rang its ringtone were Ishani saw the phone and the phone display said its Ranveer. Ishani with a smile took her phone and picked the call kept the phone in her ears. 

Ishani: Haan Ranveer. 

Ranveer: Ishani today I will be late to home. 

Ishani: why?

Ranveer:Ishani want to meet a client he will be available by 8.30 only. After that meeting I will come to home by 10 o clock and I will have my dinner in office. 

Ishani: Tk

Ranveer: hmm bye

Ishani:Haan (she kept the phone in the lamp table and saw Raagini)

Raagini was cutely arranging the building blocks and was smiling seeing it. Ishani too had a smile seeing her daughter were suddenly she just felt to get a hug from Raagini as Raagini was looking more and more cuter.

Ishani(in a sweet tone): Raagini..

Raagini hearing her name turned and saw Ishani with a cute face were she was looking like: 

Untitled.jpg

Raagini(in a cute tone): Mama..

Ishani(seeing her): Baby you look sooo cute day by day you are growing cuter and cuter (with a cute demanding face): can Mama get a hug from you?

Raagini(hearing it immediately got up in the bed and came to Ishani and hugged Ishani with a smile): Mama

Ishani(too hugging her): Love you so much Meri Laddu. you look so cute today..

Raagini laughed cutely and came out of the hug and saw Ishani with a cute puppy face. 

Ishani: you know what you exactly look like your papa in all the way. 

Raagini with a smile held Ishani's both the sides Cheeks with her both the hands and went near Ishani and cutely hit her forehead with Ishani's forehead were Ishani too hit her forehead with a happy smile. 

Ishani: Mama Love you so much. 

Raagini: hmm(hearing it taking her forehead from Ishani's forehead and rested her head in Ishani's chest).

Ishani too hugged her daughter so well with a happy motherly smile. 

It was exactly 11 o clock in the night were Ranveer entered the house and started to walk towards the stairs. He got in the stairs and came to th corridor and walked in the corridor and came to his room. He opened the door and entered the room were before he could keep the next step his eyes saw his whole room with a aww look. The whole room was looking like a heavnly paradise. Candles were lit and other lights of the room was totally turned off. The whole room was only having candle lights were the wind outside was blowing so romantically were now Ranveer's eyes went towards the window were the window was open and Ishani was standing seeing outside the window. Ranveer seeing Ishani were his eyes started to see her backside from top to bottom were she was like a heavenly angel. Ranveer with a romantic smile closed the door and locked the door without making noise. He slowly walked towards Ishani and then going and standing behind her and in her ears 

Ranveer(in a very husky tone): Ishani..

Ishani(who was waiting for Ranveer hearing her name from him without turning to him with a smile): hmm

Ranveer: you made all this arrangements?

Ishani: hmm

Ranveer: For me?

Ishani(in a fun making tone): Nahi for neighbour.

Ranveer: oh has that neighbour has come

Ishani: (with the same fun smile): Haan he has come and he is talking to me without trying to see me

Ranveer: Oh he should see you?

Ishani(with a bit shy smile without turning): Haan then what else job he is having other than to see me today night?

Ranveer with a manly smile with a cute move held Ishani's hand and in a micro second turned Ishani towards him were that moment he turned her towards him his smiling face completely changed out to be a mesmerized face were the way today Ishani has dresses up for him was making him to stand sill were he was really seeing a gorgeous angel in his wife. He for a while was having a pride that he has married a beautiful women were Ishani was looking like

Ranveer(seeing Ishani well and in a very mesmerized tone): Ishani..

Ishani(seeing Ranveer's face with all her love): I love you Ranveer other than you today I don't want anything I just need you..

Telling it with all her love she hugged him and closed her eyes by resting her head in his chest. Ranveer hearing the words Ishani said to him now and then with all his love he hugged her back. 

To be continued smiley2

Edited by sakshi5050 - 4 months ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 881

Note: 18+ update kids kindly stay away.

Ranveer and Ishani were hugging each other so well were the dizziness of love was seen in their hug. Ranveer took his hands from Ishani's back and then held her shoulders and brought her out of the hug and saw her face were Ishani too saw Ranveer with so much of given up face. She was surely not in her self this moment were she was ready available for her Man.

Ranveer(seeing her with a cute look): You are so beautiful like the moon Ishani.

Ishani(hearing it and in a husky tone): I won't believe these words and all.

Ranveer: Arrey really

Ishani(putting her both the hands around his neck and seeing him and in a low tone): you know what men's psychology is they are expect in telling lies to wives during these bedroom moments.

Ranveer(putting his hands behind her back and pulling her close to him and in a cute tone): I don't know about other men's but what I said is true only. Trust me you are the most beautiful women in this universe for me. Today seeing you like this for a while I am feeling the pride that I have married you. (seeing her lips and in a very romantic tone): Today I am not going to leave a single skin in you to that extreme I want you Ishani. (telling it he was about to kiss her lips).

Ishani bit getting Ranveer's lips coming near her lips was now getting heavy breathing were in a micro second she moved from him and went and stood near the bed holding the bed stand with her one hand. Ranveer with a romantic smile went and stood behind Ishani and in a micro second held her exposed stomach with his hand were this made Ishani to breath more and in immediate move she turned to him and saw his face with a unable to bear face. Ranveer too seeing her with so much love were in a micro second he kissed her lips so well were they both were kissing each other were Ishani's hands too came to Ranveer's hair and back were Ranveer kissing her well and without breaking the kiss made Ishani to lay in the bed were Ishani laid herself comfortable in the bed were Ranveer kissing her well and took his lips from her lips and saw her with a smile. 

Ishani(too saw him with a smile): Shall I tell you something?

Ranveer:mmm

Ishani: When I acted like having memory loss and to prove that I am telling lie to you for that you came to have first night with me know?

Ranveer(thinking about the incident when he tried to make Ishani tell that she does not have any memory loss and then with a smile): mmm

Ishani: you looked so handsome that day Ranveer. (with a bit shy smile): I love you I love you so much Ranveer. 

Ranveer: Love you too Ishani really I don't know to live without you. 

Ishani with all her love caressed his cheek were Ranveer took off his coat and dropped it down in the floor and came to Ishani and started to kiss her forehead, eyes, cheeks and came to her neck and started to nuzzle her so well.

Ishani(feeling Ranveer's wet kisses in her neck and in a low tone):Ranveer...

Ranveer(moving his lips over her ears and in a low tone): hmm

Ishani: You are really romantic Ranveer that too in bed you are really a very nice husband.

Ranveer(nuzzling her ears well and seeing her): you are too such a nice wife in bed.

Ishani(holding his cheeks with her hands): Do you think so I am good wife in bed for you?

Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): hmmm the way you make me long for you, the way you make me a mad man for love making know? really Ishani I am enjoying it..

Ishani hearing it had a smile were Ranveer now removed is shirt and vest and saw Ishani being shirtless were now Ishani seeing Ranveer's shirtless avatar was now getting shy were without to her control she touched his chest with her hands and her hands were starting to play so well with his chest. Ranveer now kissed her neck well and started to nuzzle with his lips below her neck and his lips were playing over Ishani's Choli so well. Ishani didn't want to stop him at any moment were he was at his full swing. He moved his lips to her stomach part and his lips started to play well in her stomach.

Ishani(feeling Ranveer's move): Ranveer...(she was caressing his hair well)

Ranveer came to her were Ishani was breathing heavily were she touched Ranveer's chest with her hand and pushed Ranveer were Ranveer fell in the bed on the other side and Ishani in a micro second came above him and with all her love she kissed him in his forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and in his lips were Ranveer held her close to him were they both were in a long lip lock were this lip lock made Ranveer hard between his knees and Ishani too was getting W*t in her pri***e Parts. Ishani after the lips lock without seeing Ranveer's eyes kissed his neck and came to his chest and she kissed all over his chest so well. She moved her lips so well towards his stomach were Ranveer closed his eyes and felt the move of his lovely wife. Ishani gave a deep kiss in Ranveer's stomach..

Ranveer(feeling it in a mourning tone): Is...Ishani..

Ranveer feeling it in a immediate move held Ishani's hand and made Ishani to lay in the bed and he came above her were without any other further talk he took his hands to the back of Ishani's choli and he was starting to unhook it.

Ishani(closed her eyes and in a shivering tone): Ranveer

Ranveer(in her ears):hmm

Ishani:(in a low tone): Bed sheet

Ranveer removing her choli hooks and then took the bed sheet and covered both him and Ishani and in the next move he took her Choli from her and dropped it down in the floor. His hands and lips started to play so well with her B***s were Ishani was just mourning his name with so much love were his hands moved to her stomach part and finally his hands went to her Lehenga knot and he was trying to untie her lehenga knot.

Ishani(feeling what Ranveer is doing): Ranveer...

Ranveer(saw her were now Ishani opened her eyes saw him): hmm

Ishani(in a fun making tone): Only shoe lace and your pant knots you don't know to untie it but here in bed your hands are so expert in removing the knots of lehenga.

Ranveer(seeing her a manly look and opening her lehenga knot and taking the lehenga from her and dropping it in the bed floor and seeing her): In these things all are the men are expert only.

Ishani; Really?

Ranveer(seeing her with so much lust now and in her ears): Hmmm yes that is the truth what all men cannot do during the normal time know when getting into bed men will become expert in everything. (he smiled to her and seeing her)

He opened his pant buttons and removed his pants and dropped it down in the floor and then he hugged Ishani so well were he kissed her so well were Ishani too hugged him and kissed him as much as she can. All they needed was to just stay in this love world forever. Ranveer gave wet kisses to Ishani in her neck were his hands now touched her P****es were Ishani held Ranveer's hands and saw him and shook her head as no.

Ranveer(in a very seductive tone): Ishani really out of control now please...

Ishani:Feeling shy Ranveer..

Ranveer(in a love tone caressing her cheek with love): please close your eyes and feel my love.

Ishani(hearing it): hmmm(she closed her eyes)

Ranveer removed his B***r and dropped it on the floor were his Ma****d completely said he is hard were he removed Ishani's P*****s and his hands started to play so well with her W*******d. Ishani was mourning his name so well. Ranveer was feeling Ishani so well now

Ranveer(in her ears): you are ready for me Ishani can I come inside you?

Ishani(without opening her eyes and in a low tone): I too need you Ranveer.

Ranveer hearing this word from Ishani without the second thought he inserted himself inside her were he started to love her so well now. Both were really in need of this time were both were enjoying each other's love so well. They both forgot the whole world around them. Only they both existed for both of them. Ranveer was loving her so well without pain were Ishani too was feeling relieved in all the moves of Ranveer.It was almost next half an hour were Ishani reached her climax

Ishani: Ranveer I love you so much I cannot even imagine a day without you. Really love you so much Ranveer I am just lost in you. I love you meri zindagi....

Ranveer(hearing these words from Ishani were enough for Ranveer to completely reach his climax were he gave his O*****m completely inside her and in her ears): Ishu I love you I love you I love you sooooo much. (he felt so relaxed were he fell over her).

Ishani feeling Ranveer falling over her had a happy smile were somewhere she too felt relaxed this moment were her hands hugged him so well. She saw Ranveer were he was sweating well and was grasping well. He looked so handsome with sweating to her eyes. Ishani kissed Ranveer's cheek were it was a deep kiss.

Ishani: Looking so cute

Ranveer hearing it got up from her and he laid beside her in the bed were Ishani immediately with a smile went and hugged Ranveer so well and rested her head in his chest and saw Ranveer a cute look. Ranveer too had a cute smile and saw Ishani.

Ishani(with a romantic smile): I love you.

Ranveer: Love you too.(he took her hand in his hand and kissed her hand and saw her with a cute look): Liked what I did now?

Ishani: It is really good Ranveer. Even I too feel relaxed today.

Ranveer: hmm

Ishani: How you feel now? you feel satisfied?

Ranveer: hmmm bahut..

He said it with a smile were Ishani too smiled to Ranveer were they both were staring each other with so much love. Were only they were seeing love even in the S*x they were having. Their love was always been eternal and pure.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

He comes home late and gets a big happy welcome surprise. Ishani did well.

coderlady thumbnail

So happy that they got this night to romance.

The sad thing is the crap is about to hit soon.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 882

NEXT DAY MORNING..

It was exactly 5.45 in the early morning were Gauri having the Pamphlet in her hand and came out of her room. She saw the whole house were the whole house was silent. She stood near the corridor stand and saw the hall down were the hall was too so silent. She saw the door were the main door of the house was open were she got to know that servants has started to do their morning works.

Gauri(in thoughts): Newspaper and milk will be kept in the basket in the corridor only. Mala while coming to home she will take the milk and newspaper from the basket and enter the house. She will only go and give newspaper to Amba and Kailash's room. so If I see the newspaper in the basket means there itself I should keep the pamphlet in the newspaper. Rest of the things will happen by itself.

Thinking it to herself Gauri started to walk in the corridor and she came down in the stairs and started to walk in the hall towards the entrance of the house.

Gauri(walking towards the entrance and in thoughts):If suddenly anyone see me I should tell I am going for walking.

Making a managing plan she was walking out of the house entrance and came to the corridor were she walking in the corridor towards the basket that used to have morning newspaper and milk. she came near the basket were to her good luck she saw the basket having both milk and newspaper.

Gauri(with a smile and in thoughts):Thank god Mala didn't come yet to work it seems. if by my bad luck If Mala would have come home early means I would have not able to get the newspaper here. To my luck I got the newspaper.

Gauri saw all the sides were she didn't find anyone in the corridor. she saw the Garden side too were there too no one was there. Gauri getting this as the correct time took the newspaper from basket and opened the newspaper and in middle of three  pages she kept the Pamphlet in her hand and she again folded the newspaper and kept the newspaper back in the basket and immediately started to walk from there towards home. In the next 10 minutes she entered her room and she closed the door and went and sat in the bed.

Gauri(to herself): I did the starting point and the rest of the things is completely based on my luck. If I have good luck and If anywhere Ranveer and Ishani had bad luck surely this Pamphlet idea will work out. If Amba calls Aadhira deshpande means I will get to know that from him know? so let me wait..

The time was moving were the time was exactly 8.30 when Ishani entered their room having a coffee cup in her hand. She was looking elegant in her sleeveless golden designer blouse and dark blue and green color border saree. She kept the coffee cup in the lamp table and saw Ranveer were he was cutely sleeping so well. Ishani went and locked the door and came and sat in the bed next to Ranveer and with smile caressed his hair with so much love and smile in her face.

Ranveer(feeling Ishani's hand in his hair getting a light smile and sleeping well and in a low tone): Ishani...

Ishani(admiring Ranveer and in thoughts): In sleep too you are able to recognize me so well just with my small touch. Really its not that easy for any women to touch you.

Ranveer rolling in the bed and was continuing to sleep were Ishani now touched his shoulder and shook him.

Ishani: Ranveer

Ranveer(feeling Ishani and in sleep): Ishani let me sleep for sometime. 

Ishani: Ranveer time is 8.30 get up its getting late..

Ranveer(without heart to get up moving and relaxing his body laying in the bed and opening his eyes and seeing Ishani): I love you.

Ishani(with a smile): hmm tk

Ranveer: arrey tell I love you too..

Ishani:Now get up and get ready to office.

Ranveer:Tell me I love you too

Ishani: As you are in this state only I have locked the door. Come on before Raagini comes get ready.

Ranveer hearing what Ishani said saw the door and getting it is locked with a happy smile he turned his head in the bed and rested his head in Ishani's lap now and saw Ishani.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer in her lap):Started your naughtiness..

Ranveer: hmm thanks for locking the door.

Ishani: Ranveer get up and get ready its getting late for you.

Ranveer:please tell me I love you too..

Ishani: Night I said it so many times enough now get up..

Ranveer: please Ishani

Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer's face were she with love held his cheek were he too was feeling like a child in her lap they were having a cute eye lock.

Were that was the moment Amba after her Pooja entered back to their room and saw the whole room and not finding Kailash and seeing Raagini still sleeping well in the bed with a smile she went and sat in the sofa and saw the Hindi Newspaper in the tea poi.

Amba(to herself): Kailashji didn't come back from walking. If he start to read newspaper means he will not keep it down. I will itself see the advertisements only for that too Kailashji won't give the newspaper. Before he comes let me see the advertisement.

Telling it to herself Amba took the newspaper in her hand from the tea poi were she started to open the newspaper page by page and seeing the advertisement were she turned the 3rd page a Pamphlet fell down from the newspaper were she folded the newspaper and took the pamphlets from floor and was about to keep it in the tea poi and was about to turn her eyes to the newspaper again were a Man having Yellow holy towel over his neck fell in Amba's eyes in the Pamphlets were that made Amba to see the Pamphlet before keeping it in the tea poi. She kept the newspaper in the tea poi and saw the pamphlet.

Amba(seeing the pamphlet and reading it to herself): Horoscope seen here. Astrologer Aadhira deshpande. If you want to see Horoscope call to the below number. Horoscope seen at your site. (Reading it she got the thought of telling to Kailash about seeing Horoscope for Ranveer and kailash)

Amba(to herself): Our Astrologer has gone to Varnashi and settled there. As I said to Kailashji we have to see a new astrologer only. (seeing the Pamphlet and to herself): Let me contact this number and see..(telling it she took her phone from the tea poi and dialed to Aadhira Deshpande number and kept in her ears)

Aadhira Deshpande: Aadhira deshpande here.

Amba: Hello Aadhiraji this is Amba vaghela

Aadhira Deshpande(hearing the name Amba Vaghela remembering Gauri telling this name got screwed): Jai shree Ram, Yes madamji

Amba: I saw your Advertisement in Newspaper. In that it is said you will see Horoscope coming to home.

Aadhira;Haan madamji I will see Horoscope.

Amba: Tk Aadhiraji when are you free?I need to see horoscope.

Aadhira(in a clear tone):Till today afternoon I am free only. After that I will get busy.

Amba: Tk tk then can you come to RV mansion in Andheri

Aadhira: Haan let me come by 10 o clock.

Amba: Tk I will be waiting..

Aadhira: Tk Madamji

Amba (with a happy smile cut the call and then to herself): Today somehow after long time I am going to see astrology for Ranveer and Kailashji(she had a confirmed face)

Ranveer laying in Ishani's lap and was still now seeing Ishani itself.

Ishani: Chalo get up

Ranveer(shaking his head as no and in a cute tone): tell me I love you too. And give me a kiss then only I will get ready.

Ishani: Arrey you are raising your demands one by one. Want to propose you want to kiss you.

Ranveer: Haan

Ishani seeing Ranveer were he was looking like a cute child in her lap were she caressed his hair and was playing with his hair.

Gauri got ready for the day and made her final check were her phone rang its Ringtone were she saw the phone in the bed and went and took the phone and saw the display were the display showed its Aadhira's number were Gauri with a happy smile picked the call and kept the phone in her ear.

Gauri: What happen Aadhira?

Aadhira:Madam that madam Amba vaghela called me now and told she want to see horoscope. she told me to come to her house. Today By 10 o clock I will be in RV mansion.

Gauri: That is so good, plan has moved...Tk you come don't show like you know me already in front of anyone.

Aadhira:Tk madam.

Gauri cut the call with a happy smile.

Ishani moving her hand in Ranveer's hair and took her hand to Ranveer's cheek and pinching his cheek with love and kissed her hand and seeing Ranveer

Ishani: Love you mera Ranveer get up..

Ranveer hearing it with a smile got up and sat in the bed and covered himself with the bed sheet and saw her with a smile.

Ranveer(cutely): Kiss...

Ishani: you won't leave know?

Ranveer like a little boy shook his head as no. Ishani smiling seeing Ranveer's cuteness held Ranveer's chin and turning Ranveer to other side and gave a deep kiss in Ranveer's cheek.

Gauri(to herself): Ranveer and Ishani's separation is going to start from 10 o clock today onwards. I can watch and enjoy their separation. (seeing the screen): you all too keep watching and enjoying Ishani and Ranveer's separation.(she had a cunning face)

Screen splits on Gauri's cunning face,Ishani kissing Ranveer on cheek, Amba's confirmed face.

To be continuedsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

He comes home late and gets a big happy welcome surprise. Ishani did well.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes he came home late and got a great surprise and heroin gave him a good love

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

So happy that they got this night to romance.

The sad thing is the crap is about to hit soon.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes they got a romantic night

let us see what is going to happen

keep reading smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri carried out the first step of her plan. Amba is already in the loop.