Feeling Sorry For Her

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Posted: 5 months ago

I feel really sorry for poor CA after seeing that she has become a bully. It is heartbreaking as to what she has become due to the increased toxicity that she has been exposed to daily. No child is born a bully it is always certain circumstances that forces a child to become one. As we know CA was a sweet, innocent orphan who desired the love of parents however her ‘parents’ barely gave any love or time to her and would always run away from their responsibilities by dumping her in summer/winter camps, always missing her school functions, sending her away with her Bio Mother, exposing her to toxic Shameless Shahs and keeping her near bad influences like Makkhi, Kidnapper, BB etc. Anupamaa is a terrible mother as she would always prioritise her Ex In Laws and Bio children over her so called Bebli and would never take a stand for her if vile people like Mawali Jhuli or Malevolent Makkhi abused her! Same with her useless father who always prioritises Meri Anu and her filthy phemli but never his so called daughter CA. Any normal parent would pamper their daughter and treat her like royalty and would admonish or throw out (the freeloaders) anyone who dares to torment or bully their daughter. However these nincompoops treat freeloaders and sadakchaaps like royalty and their own daughter like crap.

No wonder the poor has become a ruthless bully taking out their frustration by tormenting other children as her parents and ‘phemli’ have given her deep trauma by all the emotional torture she has received over the past year. It’s a normal thing that happens to kids who have suffered through trauma  all their life. CA was better off in the orphanage rather than having such terrible parents like Anujpamaa and a toxic phemli like Shamless Shahs and Crap Crapadia’s! 

Now obviously people will put all the blame on Malti Devi for manipulating CA against Anujpamaa and for turning her into a ruthless bully. But I don’t agree the blame solely goes to Anujpamaa only for not parenting CA properly and taking a stand for her when needed. I’m sure Malti Devi didn’t want her to become another Anupamaa and wanted to teach CA to be strong and rebel against horrible people like Mawali Jhuli and Makkhi so that they know that she isn’t a bechari doormat (like her mummy) who they have willingly abuse!

I just hope CA gets the support she deserves and learns to control her emotions rather than taking her frustration out on innocent kids like her Nani Baa and Pakhi Didi. I bet CA will be insecure of Winter’s child I just hope that she doesn’t become a typical negative sister if a generation leap ever happens! Anujpamaa need to ditch the filthy phemli, kick out the freeloaders and fix their broken family before things get any worse….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Deviji, yet again, proved that she is the WORST mother in the world! She has the AUDACITY to lecture outside people about manners. And yet, her own defective pieces as well as CA are mannerless and bullies!

And iske paaltu puppy ka toh kya hi kehna! Bada aaya bahar waalon ko apna influence dikhaane. Khud ke ghar mein koi aukaat nahin hai. Apne gharwaalon ko aaj tak apna influence nahin dikha paaya. AK proved two episodes ago that he is a BULLY. And like father, like daughter! CA is also turning to be a defective piece of Deviji and her paaltu puppy.

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maa should go to the US .. it's the Christmas season ....Jolly season ...for kids like CA...ashram mein sanskari thi aur ab dhamakari ho gayi....Maa and Anuj is the sole reason..i wish Santa say this to them..

You Should Be Ashamed Santa Claus GIF - You Should Be Ashamed Santa Claus South Park GIFssmiley7

Edited by lakshmikumr - 5 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I want the parent to complain that the language used by Choti Anu is filthy like "Kaan ke neeche sitaar bajana" etc. Tab saara sach samne aajayega, kaun bigaad raha hain bachchon ko.

About parental care, what is Anupama's own contribution to Choti Anu? She went to the competition because Malati Devi was attending, she started taking interest in Choti Anu's studies when Malati Devi brought it out, she started spending time with her, tagging her along to Shahs because she was spending too much time with Barkha and Malati Devi.

Hell, Anuj-Anupama did not even know her daughter had panic attacks and nightmares or that people abused her behind her back. She did nor even take interest in reading the child's school diary or WhatsApp group about school notifications.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 5 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

I want the parent to complain that the language used by Choti Anu is filthy like "Kaan ke neeche sitaar bajana" etc. Tab saara sach samne aajayega, kaun bigaad raha hain bachchon ko.

LOL, it will have the opposite effect as Unpaid maid cannot distinguish right and wrong. She will hear this and say, "Ye toh Bhagwaan ki madhur vaani hai" 

She will give treat to CA and further encourage her wrong behaviour smiley37

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Is this a new way of whitewashing Chidiya? Nobody can top Maa though. Maa is the best 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

True. Imagine, after butchering ALL social issues raised on the show and ALL other characters, they are depending on butchering the character of the child to elevate the Leads.

Pathetic indeed.

With everyone else, do the makers need professional help as well?

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

True. Imagine, after butchering ALL social issues raised on the show and ALL other characters, they are depending on butchering the character of the child to elevate the Leads.

Pathetic indeed.

With everyone else, do the makers need professional help as well?

I guess the audience need it for giving it a trp of 1.9

I do feel bad for CA for being adopted by the most ungrateful and selfish parents…she was a great kid until she met this self absorbed pair of losers who only care for none but themselves. Sorry CA Anujpamaa failed you!