Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Only " essence of the story Bhabi devar love addictions" they took , death scene also they made Akshu look foolish....KJ requested to " khayal rakhna" ....only ...

Now the way it is getting trolled every where,  writers finally changing a bit here and there 

No one was interested in Aks death too

Yeah, that's what I've been saying too. They might not copy-paste everything from 'Ghum,' but the essence will probably stay the same. They'll tweak a few things here and there, add their own touch, and of course, drama and Jilat to hoga hi, because drama brings in those TRPs. 'Ghum 1' with Sai and the toxic Chavan family got high TRPs, and 'Ghum 2' is still pulling it off good with the drama again. So, I guess drama is the magic formula that works!"

Edited by Randomlurker - 5 months ago
taya2217 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think in resort Abhira saw both Arman and Ruhi together so I think in this scene in hotel room Abhira also seems to be shocked seeing Ruhi as Arman’s brother wife.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

lmao bruh no it's really  true.😅 my dumb a** just doesn't know how to link the video here, otherwise, I would have post the whole vedio 🥺

Yeah! Just saw the link and video in the behind the scene thread smiley36 

So I’m surprised Armaan doesn’t bring her home but to a hotel. So it’s Rohit who helps his brother and bhabhi and bring them home 

Earlier they were doing " copy and pasta" but it is better to deviate if not it will fail for sure!

The trolling on twitter  media was massive 🤣 😂 

It better to use own ideas than copying exactly 

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Earlier they were doing " copy and pasta" but it is better to deviate if not it will fail for sure!

The trolling on twitter  media was massive 🤣 😂 

It better to use own ideas than copying exactly 

Yeah, if they use their own ideas, viewers won’t know exactly what might happen next and hence watch it. But the copy paste they did. If they watched Ghum1, it can be predicted 

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Yeah, if they use their own ideas, viewers won’t know exactly what might happen next and hence watch it. But the copy paste they did. If they watched Ghum1, it can be predicted 

Most of the S3 main characters including little Abhir died , were sent death march for making Abhira " orphan" smiley29smiley29smiley36....

If they don't change story line it is going to fail , performance wise Abhiraband Dadiza are good rest less say is better smiley36

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

When you don’t watch the show, how do you know about the performance of the actors? 🤔

When you don’t watch the show, how do you know about the performance of the actors? 🤔

[/QUOTEi watch selected clips smiley37That are being shown every where that itself can't tolerate why would I watch entire drama

I have mentioned it earlier too , actors must attract over here few of them repels smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 months ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail

So it’s Rohit responsibility to convince Dadisa to accept his Bhaiya bhabhi 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

So it’s Rohit responsibility to convince Dadisa to accept his Bhaiya bhabhi 🤣🤣

It will ve interesting to watch his reaction when he comes to know "maggie me ❤️ of Ro " Armu smiley36

Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 months ago