Sai Ketan Rao| Agastya Singh Chaudhary | ASC | AT1 - Note ka Parantha - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: MHRW99

I’m happy he got slapped … he deserves it 

I loved what you said because I wanted to say the same and you beat me to it but ouch I felt it. I didn’t think Imlie would do that but he did push all her buttons and she is back to her old shelf. 

Him calling her his wife though!!!

Glad she refused to go back.

Just initial thoughts, hopefully back later. 

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
MHRW99 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czu09MpPwVb/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Waiting for tomorrow 

Agastya beating the customers left right and centre until imlie says yes to come home 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

I loved what you said because I wanted to say the same and you beat me to it but ouch I felt it. I didn’t think Imlie would do that but he did push all her buttons and she is back to her old shelf. 

Him calling her his wife though!!!

Glad she refused to go back.

Just initial thoughts, hopefully back later. 

The way he screamed wife. I did not see that coming with such intensity. 

MHRW99 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Czue9vtPNcH/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

congratulations we successfully completed 150 pages 

Let’s move to next one 

C U all there 
Not able to tag all sorry .. pls move there !! Thank you 

Edited by MHRW99 - 6 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail

Waiting for tomorrow 

Agastya beating the customers left right and centre until imlie says yes to come home 

His face is again looking puffy. Ladka really needs to rest. Can he stop spamming insta during breaks and ek do jhapki maar le smiley13

I like it when he looks lean and his jaw and nose looks sharp and shiny. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PSharada

Awesome episode today. It had the needed theharaav that we were all waiting to see. Superb acting and all the actors are just hitting sixes out of the park man. Uff - I can't wait to rewatch the episode again. 

- Chacha and Chachi know the truth as Jugnu told the truth to them. So they know that Amrit has pressurized Imlie to sing in exchange for Agastya's life. I don't know why Jugnu is not telling the same to his Agastya bhaiyya. 

- I loved how Imlie called up Agastya to clarify her position. She just couldn't leave without telling him why she did what she did. But Agastya did not listen as he was angry. 

- There is something seriously going on with Mami and Bulbul. This is second time that Mami is scolding Bulbul so badly and even Imlie was confused as to what is happening. 

- I am happy that Chacha - Chachi talked to Dadi in a round about way to get Imlie back at house but I hated that both of them did not disclose the full truth to Dadi. Why ? is it because Amrit is the son-in-law of the house ? Or is it because they did not want Sonali to break down. Or is it because a DIL is a much easier target to blame in patriarchal household like Agastya's. 

- Imlie is back at the bar singing as she does need the money. It is sad to see Imlie again dressing up as the bar singer. Her monologue was really good. She knows in her heart of hearts that she can never come back here fully - she wants to move on to do something different. Whatever it might have been between Imlie and Agastya in her heart Imlie has started to feel that she belongs to Agastya and she does not want to sing here as Agastya does not like it. 

- Hmm the new entry Vishwa is quite mysterious. He watched Imlie singing in the bar and he is the one who pressurized the victim's family to withdraw the case against Agastya. Wonder what is the relationship between Vishwa and Agastya ? Some dushmani ? I now feel Vishwa might be someone who harbors enmity against Agastya and he came back for his badla. When introducing himself he said  - I am Vishwa dushman bhi issi naam se jaante hain. Was it a hint to Agastya to maybe remind him who he was ? 

- Agastya coming to bar and seeing Imlie singing. Damn it was so good to see Agastya finally blurting out that Imlie is his wife. Yup he also has started to feel the possessiveness of a husband. But yeah he really has lost his brains - Understandable. When in angry the brain does not function fully well. 

- Does Agastya really think that Imlie would have come to bar only because someone paid her more ? Uff - You definitely needed the slap that Imlie gave you. How could you think so low of her. 

The best part was the precap. Damn seeing the husband Agastya was a treat. Sai is absolutely nailing the scene of an angry husband who is angry with the wife but is not going to take no for an answer. So this is how Imlie will again come back to the mansion. Imlie go back to the mansion but give this khadoos silent treatment. Let him struggle to understand why you did what you did? Let him repent for thinking so low of you. 

I really don't think Amrit is dying. He is now ready to again go back to the bar to harass Imlie. I really want Imlie to come back and harass him back - Now the only leverage Amrit had on Imlie is out and there is nothing they can do if Dadiamma herself calls Imlie back. 

The story is going awesome and after a long time I am loving an ITV show. 

Full paisa vasool episode it was smiley40. Just like an entertaining 90s commercial movie. 

I thought Imlie ne apna mangalsutra and sindoor permanently nikaal diya When she done bar singer avatar but salwar suit wale look  meim wapas aa gaya. So she is going to keep her marital symbols 

Sai was treat to watch.  He knocks it out of park When it comes to angst or aggressive scenes.  We got male version of Teri meri kahani 🥺

Sai ne last show mein bahut thappad khaye hai .This was his first one and hope so last one bhi ho

I can say with hundred percent surety that bulbul is definitely pregnant.  Mami ke gusse ki yahi wajah hai.  Bulbul ko pata nahi kiske sath set karenge up. Else Bechari Imlie kitne logo ka dhyan rakhegi. She too deserves to enjoy life 

Yeh vishwa ko kuch jyada hi over smart dikha rahe hai . Har jagah pahuch jata hai but he can never match Sai aura as Agasthya.  Sai ka AT isliye jyada comparison nahi karungi but that actor had blank face in same frame where Sai was showing anguish so brilliantly. 

they are faltu meim killing a good actor like Sanket who does give takkar to Sai and Asma for these type of below average sideys 

Precap mein Agastya was pagalpan was chef kiss.  why do you girls think Imlie will go back to Chaudhary house?  Usne toh mana Kar diya na

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Waiting for tomorrow 

bechare Agastya babu. kahan first episode mein paiso ka rob jhad ke gaye the yahi baar mein aur ab Gali ke gunde  asshiq ki tarh sabko Peet Rahe hai. Itv ka yahich  problem hai ache khase businessman ko majnu bana dete hai smiley37

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Full paisa vasool episode it was smiley40. Just like an entertaining 90s commercial movie. 

I thought Imlie ne apna mangalsutra and sindoor permanently nikaal diya When she done bar singer avatar but salwar suit wale look  meim wapas aa gaya. So she is going to keep her marital symbols 

Sai was treat to watch.  He knocks it out of park When it comes to angst or aggressive scenes.  We got male version of Teri meri kahani 🥺 absolutely. Sai is brilliant in such scenes. 

Sai ne last show mein bahut thappad khaye hai .This was his first one and hope so last one bhi ho the first scene he shot for his first Hindi show was a slap. Woh thappad pe baad bahut achi cheezein hui uski personal life main iykyk. 

I can say with hundred percent surety that bulbul is definitely pregnant.  Mami ke gusse ki yahi wajah hai.  Bulbul ko pata nahi kiske sath set karenge up. Else Bechari Imlie kitne logo ka dhyan rakhegi. She too deserves to enjoy life oh I didn't think of pregnancy angle. I guessed that she slept with Amrit for money. I don't see any other man she has interacted with so it could be Amrit. Agar pregnancy track laya toh wow what a scandal.

Yeh vishwa ko kuch jyada hi over smart dikha rahe hai . Har jagah pahuch jata hai but he can never match Sai aura as Agasthya.  Sai ka AT isliye jyada comparison nahi karungi but that actor had blank face in same frame where Sai was showing anguish so brilliantly. See anyone else falls short onscreen when compared to Sai. Saying this in an extremely unbiased way. It's not that Sai doesn't falter at all but if he's able to connect with the character, he nails all the emotions. It was so clear in how he acted in his first show vs the second one. I don't care about the others but a better costar would benefit Sai due to the give and take. 

they are faltu meim killing a good actor like Sanket who does give takkar to Sai and Asma for these type of below average sideys I agree. Sai ko muqabla dete hai Asma and Sanket. 

Precap mein Agastya was pagalpan was chef kiss.  why do you girls think Imlie will go back to Chaudhary house?  Usne toh mana Kar diya na

I think he will carry her home (hope not on his shoulder. That's still something I don't want to watch Sai do due to emotional reasons. Normal pick up kar le bas). 

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

You can say Agastya should have seen this coming. Deserve kaise bola. AT hai uski. Uske khilaaf kuch nai sunungi main

Keeping aside ASC role, bechaara Sai ko thappad Mila🤦🤦 .... Basically Gul ke heroes kabhi thappad nahi khaate... Pata nahi ise kaise mil Gaya... Bechaara... First show se khaate hi Raha Hain main characters se...par fighting bhi milta Hain ise

(I know new thread is there but Had to reply here 🤷)