Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Friends will never be the same for me

Rip Chandler Bing 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I have no words to express my grief I feel right now. He was my entire childhood and everything good about television. Chandler Bing is my favourite character in the history of television. I know I didn’t know him personally but I don’t know how to deal with this grief. 

REST EASY PERRY ♥️♥️♥️

LazyBing thumbnail

My heart is broken. I just woke up to the more horrid news and how I wish i’m still sleeping and this is nothing but a nightmare. This month has been so heavy and now to learn Matthew Perry, our Chandler, who has nothing but made each and every Friend fan laugh even on the darkest days, has passed away, is the most horrific news to ever receive. I am feeling this on a personal level and literally shaking right now. I cannot be on social media right now and watch people post tributes . Please Rest in Peace our Dearest Friend , we will forever love and treasure you. 

Edited by LazyBing - 6 months ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Yes its true sadly. RIP him, he was one of my fav in FRIENDSsmiley19 

He was MY FAVORITE on television. I turned to that character both in happy and not so happy times. I can’t believe he’s gone 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

You know what makes this news even more devastating he never got to live a peaceful happy life and when he was attempting now he’s gone. It’s soo sad when you realise he led a very difficult and unhappy life even though he happened to make millions from all ages laugh all over the world. JUST SO SAD RIGHT NOW. 

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is terrible, tragic and unfortunate. One of my favourite actor is gone. RIP Matthew Perry 💐. You have made Chandler Bing immortal and you will live forever as Chandler Bing ❤️

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

This is how he will be remembered and even though he’s gone he will live forever. 

https://x.com/djitalox/status/1718451606528610690?s=46

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Indeed very tragic, because he was young and it seemed so preventable. According to TMZ reports he had come home at 2am after a game of pickeball and sent his assistant out to get something when the assistant returned found him unresponsive. 

He posted a picture of his jacuzzi 6 days ago 

Gone too soon but may he finally RIP Matthew. He was definitely going through a lot.

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

That thought crossed my mind too 😢.  They’re all so young that it just seems unreal that one of them is gone 💔

Chandler was always my favorite with his dry sarcasm and self-deprecating humor. I really wonder how the other Friends must feel smiley19

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Matthew was going through so much pain during Friends season. I remember Matt Aka Joey mentioned that he saw Matthew was in pain during Season 5 or 6 and he tried to help and talk to him but at one point he stopped. When I watched him at Friends Reunion, I was concerned for him. I don't think the cast is in touch or close. I am shocked and heartbroken, he was the most funniest character in friends and television history. His comedy timing was so natural. It is sad he went through so much sorrow and pain. 

Folks keep in touch with your friends, we never know what pain they are going through, your one phone call will change their day.

Matthew you will be missed. You were and will always remain a GEM!!! 

Rest in Peace.

P.S My heart is crying.