Which A-lister actress is the worst acting wise? - Page 5

Poll

Which A-lister actress is the worst acting wise?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Katrina is not an actor in the true sense of the word. She can’t act.

How she managed to be a top tier A lister will always be a mystery to me. She is atrocious and was obnoxious off screen too atleast until a few years back.

Now off screen she has “matured” (PR?)

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Who are these people defending Kareena? I don't even like Priyanka anymore but in one movie together we all saw how Priyanka overshadowed Kareena with the most minimal of efforts.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Deepika, Anushka, Aishwarya, Alia...they all suck here and there. 

But there is a reason Katrina is winning the poll. Watch Bang Bang title song for that. She dances well there, but watch how Hrithik is emoting and enjoying even while dancing and how mechanical Katrina is in comparison...both in dancing and expressing. 

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheJourney

But there is a reason Katrina is winning the poll. Watch Bang Bang title song for that. She dances well there, but watch how Hrithik is emoting and enjoying even while dancing and how mechanical Katrina is in comparison...both in dancing and expressing. 

Yes to this. 
She is a dancer but dancing is not only about movements, it’s also expressions and emoting. She fails miserably in that.

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

Katrina is not an actor in the true sense of the word. She can’t act.

How she managed to be a top tier A lister will always be a mystery to me. She is atrocious and was obnoxious off screen too atleast until a few years back.

Now off screen she has “matured” (PR?)

Bold: because she is hot and has done a number of item songs where she flaunts off her body a lot take that out and she would be on the same level as Sonam Kapoor 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Come to think of it, despite of being a great year for bollywood, there was a lack of great performances from female stars this year. Did any performance receive a lot of praises other than Deepika in Jawan and Kareena in Jaane Jaan?  I don't remember any. How was Rani in that Chatterjee movie? I wasn't active on bollywood forums so don't know how was it received. 🤔 

Too hammy imo, idk how but her Bengali accent was so caricaturish (for the lack of a better term).

Rani is one of my fav actors on screen and but I just couldn't sit through this movie. It was so annoying that after a point I was like "Haan Bhai le jao bache aur khatm karo movie"

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Too hammy imo, idk how but her Bengali accent was so caricaturish (for the lack of a better term).

Rani is one of my fav actors on screen and but I just couldn't sit through this movie. It was so annoying that after a point I was like "Haan Bhai le jao bache aur khatm karo movie"

Haha I felt the same. In fact, everyone i was watching with shared the same sentiments.

I was just wondering about the critics reviews on here because sometimes the performances you love are not praised by the critics and sometimes you don't like a performance but the reviews are all in the favour of it.

Maybe I'd have to make a separate post and ask people their favourite performances this year because i feel like there was a lack of them. 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well Debika , her character is from Burdwan which is a small town in West Bengal . 

She made it too real IMO coz ppl r questioning her accent which is bang on according to me because I have interacted with ppl from Malda, Midnapore, Burdwan etc .. they really talk like this .. and yes it’s annoying to ears .. that I agree

Edited by MrChatVsNorway - 7 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The day that Rani's acting is being dismissed for all the no-talents on this poll (minus Aishwarya) is a day I never thought I would see. 

Rani will win the Filmfare, mark my words.

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

The day that Rani's acting is being dismissed for all the no-talents on this poll (minus Aishwarya) is a day I never thought I would see. 

Rani will win the Filmfare, mark my words.

Priyanka is a talented actress too