Bollywood CC # 105- Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

I always knew I could count on you!! Thank you so damn much for tagging me! ❤️


🤗 No wonder..Image

🤗

Image

Charu21 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Are you planning on doing something just so you can use this gif in the right moment? 🤣

Absolutely!! She has gone for team dinner tonight or by now I would have used it already! 😆 Anyways that gives me enough time to plan something huge now!

Image

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Eydis

yes he does 😭

Image


Do you like Aladdin?

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/suhana-khan-khushi-kapoor-agastya-nanda-and-others-arrived-in-style-for-costar-mihir-ahujas-birthday_198012


Till movie releases, we’ll get B’Day parties and award shows.. After release, will the star kids be still in touch with rest of the lesser known costars?

Gosh! Made of plastic head to toe.

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ottocake


Do you like Aladdin?

bachpan mein buht dekha hai 😂 ab TV pe ata hi nhi 🥲🥲🥲
VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Sid ka ya that big forehead Wali ka?

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Not a fan of Kusha, but she was always more successful than her husband.

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I really do not understand the mindsets of the vile bunch who are always seen commenting under Hrithik’s, Suzanne, Saba and Suzanne’s boyfriend’s Insta posts. Like they’re are friends? They’re are not bitter? The Kids are all well adjusted and happy. There’s no malice. Do people not like peace? Why do people expect and demand strife between exes. The world sure is going to hell in a hand basket. Sooner rather than later.

Cause prolly they have not got an opportunity to make peace with their exes.... So they assume kalesh is the only solution 🤗.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".