Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: return_to_hades
I am embracing my role of elder millennial causing infinite cringe by trying to be hip with the times
Well at least you’re trying! I get about 60% right. I’ll have to hang out with the teenagers in my family some more to understand the rest. It’s a hot mess. What on earth is cap, finna, cheugy. Lord have mercy 🤯
I’m slower than usual today so no comprende, amigo. But it sounded funny so I laugh reacted.
I really do not understand the mindsets of the vile bunch who are always seen commenting under Hrithik’s, Suzanne, Saba and Suzanne’s boyfriend’s Insta posts. Like they’re are friends? They’re are not bitter? The Kids are all well adjusted and happy. There’s no malice. Do people not like peace? Why do people expect and demand strife between exes. The world sure is going to hell in a hand basket. Sooner rather than later.
are there issues between Tom and Harrison
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
are there issues between Tom and Harrison
Nope he was apparently pissed with Oppenheimer taking away all IMAX screens.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0