Originally posted by: la_Reine
Is there a hidden joke which I didnt get? Why would someone hold a fish?
This is so cute because it proves you haven't been on a dating app to cheat on your husband 🥺
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Is there a hidden joke which I didnt get? Why would someone hold a fish?
This is so cute because it proves you haven't been on a dating app to cheat on your husband 🥺
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
I am this close to officially banning my GenZ colleagues from speaking Greek to me
A GenZ triage of sorts ? 😃
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
I am this close to officially banning my GenZ colleagues from speaking Greek to me
I am embracing my role of elder millennial causing infinite cringe by trying to be hip with the times
This little cutie seems to be getting swallowed in between the couch (sofa) ? 😃
I will die for this cat.

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0