The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I like him in boy next door type of roles where he plays middle class man. those type of roles suits him the most.
Sid is just uncommonly blessed. Born into a wonderful family,blessed with incredible looks and a pleasant personality. Became rich and famous Married to a beautiful,l loving girl from a wealthy connected family. Still does films.
Those who spend their days fighting under Box office handles,have no idea,how far he has come. Big B's son,won't understand,what it is to buy your own flat in Malabar hills or West Bandra.
In his eyes he made it.
I bet when he sees losers argue otherwise..He shakes his head and smiles.
In my mind I see him doing that.
Hot lookswise, except for feet maybe . Attractive body language. Well mannered as far as I have seen. Personality is slightly boring but chalo nowhere as bad as his peers.
Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==
Sidharth Malhotra arrives next week with Vvaan Force of the Forest facing a crucial box-office test. His theatrical run has been rocky with Thank...
Bandar reviews and box office- starring Bobby Deol and Sanya Malhotra...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcaovgSMR2C/?igsi=MXJyczJvczg4amdydQ==
18