SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

My balh2 friends know that I love to write small stories on behalf of Ram, so today, finally, there is such a sketch for the series.

Hope you find it enjoyable)

There is a crowd around and I didn't expect you, but why am I so excited to see you in a cute dress surrounded by family? What does my heart want, what happens to me when I see you?

I'm waiting for you to answer me, but you are hinting that they want to break up our wedding. Let them try, I'm sure that I will become your husband, for the sake of my mother? Why are these questions...

Today I am already sure of this far from yesterday, you are doing something with me, I need to leave and eat, but there is no food nearby, what a mockery? And mom asks us to go congratulate your ex and Alekha, why the hell do I call him your ex? He has a name, but you still do something to me, you are a doctor, but you treated my mother, not me. You couldn't inject anything into me, but it was like you did. Mom asks us to get close for a photo and nothing in me resists this. On the contrary, I seemed to be in my place, holding your hand in mine.

Oh god dance I'm embarrassed but when I see you the rest seems to go away like the tide we move together so slowly but like we've been doing it for years happy and nice like the color of your eyes they only see me now, but I can't figure out what they're telling me. You are a riddle, your appearance, your principles, your words. I can't understand them, but I like them so much. And your hair, Lord, what are they doing to me, the hand seems to live its own life and reaches for it, with the desire to touch it endlessly, to dig as deep as possible and dive when I want, right now and always. You turn your back and give me a fleeting smile. And I still remember them - your hair, in a soft wave touching my fingers. I don't remember anything else, I need your hair, again. But how do you say it?

And most importantly, why do they have such an effect on me? Maybe you will answer me in time, but for now I will keep it to myself, like everything related to you. Ah, your hair Dr. Priya...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I so love your little pieces from pov of Ram...they are just sooo fulfilling ❤️

SEA05 thumbnail

I have long loved to analyze inner motives, especially Ram, as men. But Priya will too

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 months ago

Wow! Your writing adds dimensions and emotions to scenes the way even the writers wouldn't have thought about! ❤️

SEA05 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Thank you for such a valuable review, dear. My habit of looking further than I can see will one day lead to something, I wonder where?