Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Was Ishani able to grab a meeting? Is that where she was?

Hi coderlady 

yes she grab the meeting 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Why is Ishani hiding this from Ranveer? No point doing that. She might as well tell him. He ended up getting angry.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

she tried to give him a surprise that is why dear

yes that made him angry 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Is he going the play that same game again like he did last time? He would not eat food that time. That was very insulting.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

No dear he is not going to do it again 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Now he knows his anger was unfounded. He got the deal because Ishani made it happen.

hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now Ishani made him to get the deal 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 839

Gauri without getting ready to office was sitting in the bed of her room. 

Gauri(in thoughts): Today surely I should not go to office. I have to be in home to see the letter reaching RV mansion. (thinking it she took her phone from the lamp table and dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ears).

Gauri waited for Ranveer to pick the call were when Ranveer picked the call. 

Ranveer: haan Gauri..

Gauri: Ranveer today I need leave. 

Ranveer: hmm okay but why are you on leave?

Gauri: I wish to take rest today Ranveer. 

Ranveer; hmm okay done. 

Telling it Ranveer cut the call were Gauri too cut the call with a light smile in her lips. 

The time was 10.30 were Ishani sitting in the dinning table with the Laptop in front of her and Raagini sitting in the table next to the laptop were Ishani was feeding her breakfast and was seeing the shares value in the Laptop simultaneously. 

Gauri came to the hall with a book in her hand and then she sat in the single sofa and opened the book and acted like reading it. She saw the dinning area and the way Ishani was feeding the breakfast to Raagini and at the same time working in the laptop she had a irked face. 

Gauri(in thoughts): you are living a happy life Ishani. Today I am going to be in home only. To see anyone getting the letter in their hand only I am sitting here like reading the book. 

Amba after drinking her Amla Juice came down in the stairs with the empty glass and she went to the kitchen and dropping the glass for washing and then she came out and sat in the dinning chair next to Ishani and had a smile seeing Raagini having her breakfast. 

Amba: (seeing the laptop in front of Ishani):Give Raagini to me Ishani let me feed her. you can see your work know?

Ishani: Maa why you need to strain yourself. let me make her have it aap rest kijiyae. 

Amba: Its okay Ishani let me feed Raagini (telling it Amba got the breakfast plate from Ishani and started to feed Raagini).

Ishani started to see her work Gauri acting like reading the book was waiting for the letter to reach the house were that was the moment Mala entered the house having the letter in her hand were Gauri who was keeping her eyes in the entrance of the house for post man to bring the letter seeing Mala having the letter in her hand and identifying its her letter she had a happy smile in her face. 

Gauri(in thoughts): finally letter entered RV mansion. 

Mala crossed Gauri and went to Ishani who was in the dinning table and she showed the letter in front of Ishani. 

Mala; Bhabhi letter..

Ishani seeing the letter in front of her face got the letter from Mala and gave a smile to Mala. Mala too smiled back to Ishani. Ishani saw the letter and just seeing only RV mansion address and not finding any from address name or To name. 

Ishani(with a doubtful face saw Mala): There is no from address in this letter...who has sent this letter? There is no To name also? to who they have sent this letter? Did postman gave this letter to you Mala?

Mala(shaking her head as no): Nahi Bhabhi everyday I used to check the letter box before entering the gate and today while checking the letter box this letter was inside it. 

Ishani(seeing the post office seal and then seeing Mala): hmm post man only would have kept it in post box(shaking her head as okay to mala):Tk you go..

Mala shook her head as okay and she started to do her work. 

Amba(feeding a mouth to Raagini and seeing Ishani): Why your face is this much confused dikhra?

Ishani(seeing Amba); Nahi Maa ...letter has come to our house address but they didn't mention anybody's name in To also and there is no from address also that is what I am thinking what to do?

Amba: Arrey it has come to our house only know? open and see the letter at least seeing the content in the letter we can get to know for whom the letter has come know? Getting for whom the letter has come to them let us handover the letter. 

Ishani(shook her head as okay ):Tk Maa let me..

Telling it Ishani started to open the cover were Gauri had a happy smile as the letter was directly got in the hands of Ishani. 

Gauri(in thoughts): your trust on Ranveer is going to be broken into pieces Ishani. 

Ishani opened the cover and took the letter out and then keeping the cover in the dinning table and she opened the letter and then her eyes fell on the words in the letter. Reading four lines in the letter she completely got to know that it is a love letter for Ranveer. Ishani had a what to react face were she saw the handwriting well and tried to find out who is it were she was not able to find the handwriting also. 

Gauri(seeing Ishani's face after reading the letter with a smile in thoughts): I know Ishani you know my handwriting so well that is why I changed my handwriting and wrote this letter. surely in this handwriting you cannot find its me. 

Amba(seeing Ishani's face): Ishani what letter it is? for whom the letter has come?

Ishani(coming out of the thinking hearing Amba's voice and then immediately folding the letter and keeping it in the cover and then with a made up smile): Maa it is a official letter for Ranveer only. when Ranveer is coming home let me give it Maa. 

Amba: What official letter means? why they have not written their name?

Ishani:(to make Amba get diverted from this letter): Haan that is what I too don't get Maa? Okay we got to know that its letter for Ranveer know Maa? Let me give it to him once he come home. 

Amba: hmm tk..

Ishani keeping the letter safely with her and was continuing her work. Raagini finishing her breakfast was starting to play with Amba. 

Gauri took a deep breath that Her letter reached to Ishani's hands were now Ishani's face was having so much confusion and Gauri was enjoying it to the core with happy heart. 

To be continued 😉 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri stayed home to watch the spectacle. Ishani has seen the love letter but has no idea who sent it. Lets see what happens when she hands it over to Ranveer.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri stayed home to watch the spectacle. Ishani has seen the love letter but has no idea who sent it. Lets see what happens when she hands it over to Ranveer.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Gauri stayed home to see the scene

now ishani has seen the lover and has no idea who has sent it

yes let us see what is going to happen when she is handing over the letter to our Ranveer

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 840

The time was moving were the day came to its 6.30 in the evening. The evening was so pleasant were the day was in between its light and darkness. Ishani was sitting in the Garden of their house. She was sitting in the small shed in the garden. She was deeply thinking about the Love letter that came to Ranveer. That whole day her mind was only thinking about the love letter that came to Ranveer.

Ishani thinking well and then shaking her head as okay to herself and then she took the phone that she has kept near her and she dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ears and she heard the ring and she waited for Ranveer to pick the call.

Ranveer(attending the call in his Airdope and driving the car and with a smile): Haan Ishani.

Ishani: Ranveer...Where are you?

Ranveer: On the way to home.

Ishani; hmmm(she became silent)

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani: hmm

Ranveer: you only called me then you are silent now?

Ishani: Ranveer wo...(she didn't know how to tell this to Ranveer or how to react to Ranveer regarding this letter).

Ranveer: hmm tell me Ishani.

Ishani: Ranveer I felt to be spending some time in our Garden so I am in our Garden.

Ranveer: hmm beautiful pleasant evening and you are in garden what else this Ranveer need for Romance. let me too come to the garden directly.

Ishani: Ranveer nahi...actually there is a letter in our room. I have kept it in the lamp table of our room.

Ranveer(with a questioning face): Letter (then with a smile): oh sunny you have written love letter to me.

Ishani: Ranveer just listen to me first.

Ranveer: hmm okay okay tell me.

Ishani: Go to our room and fresh up and then take that letter and then come to Garden. Till coming to the garden you should not open and read that letter okay.

Ranveer(with a okay face): Tk tk fine ..let me ..

Ishani: okay let me cut the call..

Telling it she cut the call were Ranveer too thinking what that letter would be were then again thinking about spending time with Ishani in the garden with a happy smile drove the car to RV mansion. He drove and entered RV mansion and parked the car in the parking and then he got down and walked fast to the house and entered the house and got in the stairs and walked in the corridor and entered their room were immediately entering the room his eyes went to the lamp table were he spotted a post cover were he got to know that is the letter Ishani was telling about. He took the phone and car key from his pant pocket and kept it in the lamp table and he went to the cupboard and took his night dress and entered the rest room to fresh up himself.

Gauri who was sitting in her room sofa was having eye outside her room to see for Ranveer or Ishani crossing and going to their room were now before few minutes she saw that Ranveer crossed her room and he went to his room.

Gauri(with a smile to herself): Morning Ishani got the letter I sent and then after Ishani finishing her office work I didn't know where she went. Now Ranveer has gone to their room. If Ishani is in room means she will surely ask about the letter to Ranveer and there is going to be a very special fight of Ranveer and Ishani.

Telling it to herself she walked and went to Ishani and Ranveer's room she saw the whole corridor and not finding anyone she went and hided herself behind the curtains and saw inside the room were now the bed of their room was clearly visible to her eyes. She was able to see the letter that was on the lamp table. she moved her head well and saw inside the room were no one was in the room.

Gauri (in thoughts):Where is Ranveer or Ishani? Letter is in room only.Tk let me wait here for few minutes so that I can get to know what is happening. (Gauri was keeping her eyes in the letter in the lamp table and hided her well behind the curtain).

In the next 15 minutes Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing his Maroon color t shirt and black color night pant and he saw himself in the mirror and then making his look okay and he came to the lamp table and saw the letter in the lamp table. Gauri was now able to see Ranveer's back. Ranveer now took the letter cover and then saw it having it in his hand.

Gauri(seeing Letter in Ranveer's hand with a light smile): I have written my feeling in that letter Ranveer. (again in thoughts):But where is Ishani?

Ranveer having the letter in his hand and started to walk out of the room were Gauri now saw Ranveer's back as he was walking in the corridor.

Gauri(slowly coming out of the curtain and in thoughts):Where Ranveer is going? that too with the letter...

Thinking it to herself and then she slowly started to walk behind Ranveer without falling in his eyes. Ranveer walked fast and got down in the stairs and walked in the hall to go out were Gauri too followed him and got down in the stairs and saw Ranveer were now Ranveer went out of the house and Gauri too walking in a normal speed came out of the house. Gauri hiding herself behind each and every pillar without falling in Ranveer's eyes and was following Ranveer were now Ranveer went to the Garden were Gauri now finally hided herself behind a pillar near to the Garden and she moving her head slightly and saw were now  Ranveer went to Ishani who was sitting in the small shed in the Garden.

Gauri(in thoughts): oh okay Ishani is in the garden. How Ranveer took the letter and came to Ishani? (then making up herself in thoughts):That I don't need I need them to get separated. let me see what is going to happen?

Ranveer(showing the letter in his hand to Ishani and then with a smile):letter...I didn't open it till now.

Gauri was now able to hear Ranveer so clearly.

Ishani(showing the slap near her and seeing Ranveer):Sit ..

Ranveer with a smile sat in the slap next to Ishani and saw her with the same smile.

Ishani: Open the letter and read the letter I too need to hear what is in the letter.

Ranveer(with a questioning face);What is there in this letter to that extreme Ishani? this much surprise you are giving me.

Ishani: Open and read it Ranveer.

Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): hmm okay..

Ranveer started to open the cover and was taking the letter out and kept the post cover in the slap and was opening the letter.

Gauri(with a smile in thoughts):Now Ranveer is going to read the love letter I have written for him. Some how I am going to express my love to Ranveer. At the same time Ishani will show her anger on Ranveer and they both are going to be separated. I am waiting Ishani to burst out on Ranveer..

Ranveer(opening the letter and then started to read the letter):Dear Ranveer,

I have fallen for you like anything, you are the man every girl will want in her life. I am really getting attracted to you so well. I know you are a married man but also I am not able to move my feelings from you.I want you my Ranveer. I am happy in seeing your eyes, nose, lips and I am really happy in admiring you from head to toe. I am even ready to be your second wife there is no issue for me on this. All I need in this life is your love for me. Will you give that love to me Ranveer? I am waiting yours second wife but lovely wife.

Ranveer reading it had a what to react face were he was not able to figure out who has send this type of love letter to him were he now raised his head and saw Ishani with a silent face. Ishani too saw him with silent face.

Gauri had a happy smile as Ranveer read her letter and the way now Ishani and Ranveer facing each other with a silent face. She was waiting for Ishani to burst out in anger.

Ranveer(bit getting serious now and then seeing Ishani): Ishani see I don't know who has done this..I really didn't behave to any girl like that. I don't know which girl got feelings on me like this...Ishani please trust me I don't know who has written this letter...

Ishani(saw him with a strict face): Are you getting close to any girl in office?

Ranveer: Ishani please don't ask me these kind of question I feel like you don't trust me. you know me right that I will never play with any other girls feelings. (with a accepting face): Haan I openly admit it to you Ishani I always love to be a sarcastic lover to you. I insult you, even I play with your feelings but I will never play with any other girls feelings...(with a confirmed face);My eyes never know to see any other girl other than you Ishani even If you are near me or away from me.

Ishani(hearing it with a cute laughter): Then why are you having this serious face now? I too know that your eyes will never see any other girl and I too know that you will be playing with my feelings only.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani's laughter): so you are not angry on me for this letter...?

Ishani(shaking her head as no playfully):Nahi..Just to talk to you about this letter only I told you to come to the garden and today I felt to spend some time in the garden that is why I told you to come here.

Gauri(with a shocked face and in thoughts):What is this? This Ishani is laughing for the letter that has come to Ranveer...and this Ranveer is telling that his eyes will see only Ishani(shaking her head as no): No your eyes should see me Ranveer...I will surely make you see me.,,,(she felt herself defeated).

Ranveer: That means this letter...

Ishani(in a playful tone):Ranveer when we were in our teenage If we both get love letter means what we will do?

Ranveer: if I get love letter I will come and show it to you and If you get a love letter you will come and show it to me.

Ishani: Haan that only today also I have done it. Like a reverse process this time your love letter caught in my hand so I handed over it to you.

Ranveer(seeing the letter);Who would have written this letter Ishani? No from address also..

Ishani: Arrey that is a letter from a person who is not willing to tell her name so you too avoid this letter..don't think too much about this letter.

Ranveer(hearing it and then again seeing Ishani): Ishani really I don't know who has done this to me. I am really a honest husband to you till date Ishani.

Ishani: Ranveer I trust you. I really didn't mistrust you seeing this letter Ranveer. just don't think about this letter. just to show to you only I have showed this letter to you. As we don't hide anything between us that is why I showed it to you. you too stop thinking about this letter..

Ranveer; But how to be without thinking about this letter Ishani? My mind is thinking who has done it..

Ishani: okay to forget that from your mind she I tell you something..

Ranveer: hmm

Ishani: In teenage when we get a love letter what we will do?

Ranveer(thinking about their teenage days and with a smile):we both will read it and then we will tear it and make it fly in the air

Ishani: hmm now we both read this letter know now come on do what we used to do in our teenage.

Ranveer hearing it with a smile tore the letter into pieces as much as  he can and then with a happy smile he made the paper pieces to fly in the air were now Ishani with a happy smile went close to Ranveer and rested her head in his shoulder were Ranveer to embraced her and Ishani with a smile showed her hands to the papers that was flying over them.

Gauri who was seeing and hearing everything being behind the pillar had a heavy anger were her anger boiled up to the core as Ishani said Ranveer to tear the love letter she has written to Ranveer and she was not able to digest the way Ishani resting her head in Ranveer's shoulder and the way Ranveer has embraced her and the way Ishani is playing with the paper pieces that are flying over them.

Screen freezes on Ishani and Ranveer enjoying the papers flaying over them and Gauri with irked face behind the pillar.

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

Ishani handled the incident perfectly. Kudos to her.

coderlady thumbnail

Its time for Gauri to give up. She heard what he had to say.