Posted: 11 months ago

Hi pragyam 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the update 

keep reading 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mangalsuthra scene was nice.after all this ranveer wants a morning kiss also.ha ha.dialogues were romantic. Gauri faking illness to go with ranveer.she is cheap.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Mangalsuthra scene was nice.after all this ranveer wants a morning kiss also.ha ha.dialogues were romantic. Gauri faking illness to go with ranveer.she is cheap.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the mangalsuthra scene and the way ranveer wanted morning kiss and their dialogues 

mmm gauri is faking her illness just to be near ranveer 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 836

Gauri entered her room with a anger face were she got the flashback of Ishani resting her head in Ranveer's shoulder and Ranveer too making her comfortable with his love. 

Gauri (to herself with anger face): How come Ranveer can be this much loving husband and how Ishani is able to be this much adjusting wife. (shaking her head as no and then to herself): No no I want Ranveer and I want the life Ishani is living. I cannot get defeated again in my love life. I will surely get Ranveer for me. 

Gauri with a confirmed and determined face thought about the way Ranveer being a loving husband always to Ishani. She thought about the way Ranveer eating the salty bhindi that Ishani made for him. she thought about the way Ranveer managed the sleeping Ishani and the way he is ready to leave 50 lakhs business for Ishani was making her get goosebumps thinking about Ranveer's love for Ishani. 

Gauri(taking a deep breath and thinking for a while and to herself):Even after this I try to make Ranveer hate Ishani means that is not going to happen for now. (thinking well and then to herself): It is not necessary that Ranveer need to hate Ishani even If Ishani hate Ranveer also the end result is their separation only. (with a happy smile): Now let me make Ishani hate Ranveer. This will surely break you both Ishani and Ranveer. (she had a firm face)

Time was moving were finally time came to 10 o clock in the night were Ranveer was sitting in the bed resting his back in the head rest and seeing his phone wearing his night pant and t-shirt. Ishani came out of the rest room and was about to walk out of the room were her phone rang being in the lamp table were she went and sat in the bed and took her phone and saw the display were the phone displayed her collage mate phone number. 

Ishani(with a smile picking the phone): Hello Esha 

Esha: Hello Ishani how are you?

Ishani: Haan Fine after long time you are calling me?

Esha: Haan got busy with the life. 

Ishani: hmm okay okay 

Esha: Ishani actually my husband is thinking to start a small business we need a office space in Andheri. If you or your husband knows some office space in that area please let me know?

Ishani; Haan surely we will let you know If we see a office space in that area. 

Ishani then speaking for a while and then she cut the call were Ranveer who was seeing the phone but listening to Ishani's phone conversation . 

Ranveer: Esha ki call

Ishani(turning and sitting well in the bed and seeing Ranveer): Haan you remember Esha know?

Ranveer(taking his eyes from the phone and seeing Ishani): Haan your best friend in your collage with her only you always used to come out of the collage. 

Ishani(with a naughty smile): Only that you remember?

Ranveer; Haan then what?

Ishani: What about the way she was trying to propose you?

Ranveer:(with a light managing smile): hmm when I used to come to drop and pick you up from the collage she used to see me and she has told to you that she is having feelings for me...(before he could tell the next word)

Ishani: Hmm then I came and told to you that Esha is feeling for you but you said there is no time for you to love anyone for now. 

Ranveer(with a cute smile immediately rested his head in Ishani's lap and seeing her): hmm but I was loving my Ishani each and every minute of my life. 

Ishani(with a cute mesmerized smile caressing Ranveer's cheek): Hmmm thanks for that love. 

Ranveer: you never need to thank me for my love on you. Just love me in return Ishani that is more than enough to me. 

Ishani(caressing his hair); I will be always loving you without any limits Ranveer. 

Ranveer: hmm that is enough(thinking something and seeing her);Today what you told to Raagini. 

Ishani(getting what she said and with a shy smile acting like she forgot):What I said? I didn't say anything to Raagini. 

Ranveer(getting that Ishani is acting like she forgot with a smile): you said to Raagini that If I be this much sweet Raagini may soon have her brother or sister. 

Ishani(with a cute face bending her head went and hit her nose with Ranveer's nose with love and again seeing him in a love tone): hmmm If you be this much sweet to me I will be falling in love with you so many times and (with a shyness): I may too want to share love with you and .....I too ...cannot be precaution all the time know?

Ranveer(cutely got up from her lap and in a instant made Ishani to lay in the bed and he came above her and seeing her): Oh to that extreme love is overflowing on this Ranveer. 

Ishani(shaking her head as yes): hmm 

Ranveer:Shall I...(telling it he went and rested his lips in her shoulder part and started to nuzzle her).

Ishani:(cutely brought him out of the hug and seeing Ranveer): Ranveer Raagini is with  Maa to call her only I was going out that time I got Esha's call. 

Ranveer(with a cute puppy face): Let Raagini be with Maa today. 

Ishani: Ranveer no she is not in a mood to sleep with maa today . Even If she sleeps after sometime she will wake up searching for me. So not today. 

Ranveer(with a cute puppy face got up and sat in the bed and with the same puppy face):Tk ..

Ishani(seeing his cute face with a smile went and held his chin with so much love and in a lovely tone):Cutie pie 

Ranveer(feeling the love gesture of Ishani saw her were a smile came in his lips and then in a normal tone):Tk go and bring Raagini let us sleep. 

Ishani with a smile shook her head as okay and she started to move out of the room. 

NEXT DAY

It was almost 12 o clock in the afternoon were Ranveer and Ishani were in the study room with a waiting face. They were waiting for Aditya's call were they were not able to get the appointment of Mr. Aditya till this time. It was exactly 12.30 were Ranveer's phone rang being in the table were Ranveer took the phone and kept the phone in his ears. 

RV: yes RV here. 

Secretary: Sorry Mr. RV today Sir got busy. Let's see for your appointment with sir some other day. 

RV(with a what to react face and then taking a deep breath):Thank you. 

Secretary cut the call on the other side were Ranveer putting the phone in his pant pocket and saw Ishani with a smile. 

Ranveer: Tk Ishani today Aditya sir is busy it seems so his secretary told he will call us when he is free. 

Ishani(with a sorry face): I am sorry Ranveer because of me only we lost yesterday opportunity.

Ranveer: Nothing like that Ishani you please feel free. Let us wait for two or three days. You don't worry. Let me leave to office. 

Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer started to move out of the study room were Ishani had a sorry face. 

Ishani(to herself):Because of me only this has happen. I have to somehow get Aditya's deal and make Ranveer happy. For me he is bearing the loss of the contract with Aditya. 

Ishani had a confirmed face. 

RV BROKING.

Gauri(working in her system and in thoughts): Today morning without seeing Ranveer I came to office. After coming to office only I came to know Ranveer didn't come to office yet. Till now he didn't come. (thinking of her plan today): I have planned to keep my love letter in Ranveer's coat or shirt pocket for my plan to get succeed I need Ranveer to come to office today. 

Thinking it Gauri took her bag that was in the table and she took a letter out of her bag the letter was folded and seeing the letter she had a cunning smile. 

Gauri(in thoughts): I have written my feeling to you Ranveer in this letter. Today somehow I will keep this letter in your coat or shirt pocket that will fall in Ishani's eyes and she will develop a feeling that you are having a extra marital affair. She will fight with you for this and this may lead Ishani to start hating you slowly. 

Screen splits of Ranveer who is driving his car towards his office and Gauri seeing the love letter in her hands. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri is being delusional. She will never have what she is craving. Even if she ends up breaking them, the happiness will not be with her.

coderlady thumbnail

Another plan. If she manages to do this, Ishani would get hurt.

coderlady thumbnail

Hope Ishani succeeds in her mission and bags that deal.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 months ago

Gauri is thinking why ranveer fell only for ishani when she was around him in the sane house.did she forget that even she was after some other guy and not ranveer. Shamelessly she wants to be at home to be with ranveer.ranveer's ladies problem dialogue was nice.ishveer scene was romantic. 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri is being delusional. She will never have what she is craving. Even if she ends up breaking them, the happiness will not be with her.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes gauri is having a unwanted trust and yes that is true its not that easy to get our ranveer from Ishani 

let us see what happens
keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Another plan. If she manages to do this, Ishani would get hurt.

Hi coderlady 

yes now she has come up with other paln 

yes if she succeeds in this surely ishani will get hurt 

keep reading 😉