Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Holubice thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

In your #Northern opinion, will we see the revolt of the (significant) Muslim minority inside China ? And if this happens, will the people of Tibet stand by and watch?

Thousands of ethnic Muslim minorities challenge the Chinese authorities in defense of the mosque

“…Thousands of ethnic minority Muslims surrounded a mosque in southwest China over the weekend in a last-ditch effort to prevent what they called an attempt by authorities to remove its dome and minarets, while crackdown on religious freedoms widens The apparent alteration of a mosque belonging to the Hui ethnic group in the village of Najiaying, in Yunnan province, comes amid a vast campaign unleashed by Chinese leader Xi Jinping to "sinicize" the religion. Videos posted on social media and geotagged by CNN show residents clashing with lines of riot police, who blocked the mosque's entrance and pushed back the crowd with shields and batons.Residents responded angrily,with some hurling water bottles and bricks at the police, they show the videos..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

The original post was here:

https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636p225-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1966

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p700-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#583755

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85306&p=8721721&viewfull=1#post8721721

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163403966

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1603362

https://forum.theislamicquotes.com/threads/%D9%87%D8%B0%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9.470/post-684

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993&postid=97278884#97278884

Edited by Holubice - 11 months ago
Holubice thumbnail

I don't know how to comment on this news. Possibly #Northern, at this point I can't help but comment on them.

Afghanistan, northern locust epidemic

"... A massive locust epidemic in eight provinces in northern and northeastern Afghanistan poses a huge threat to the country's food security, the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) has warned. Dociostaurus maroccanus, widely known as the Moroccan locust, is considered one of the world's most economically damaging plant pests...” (CONTINUED FROM ABOVE) 

https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636p225-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1967

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p725-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#583775

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85306&p=8721752&viewfull=1#post8721752

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163404254

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1603367

https://forum.theislamicquotes.com/threads/%D9%87%D8%B0%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9.470/post-685

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993&postid=97278945#97278945

Holubice thumbnail

We go at a gallop, towards the ravine.

Kosovo, Moscow: "Stop blaming the Serbs, clashes caused by NATO forces" 

"... The West must "stop blaming" the Serbs for the incidents that erupted in Kosovo and to influence the authorities in Pristina. The spokeswoman said of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, who also urged "not to provoke Belgrade", which was "forced" to deploy troops on the border with Kosovo "at the risk of being accused again for the escalation of tension". .." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

Holubice thumbnail
Originally posted by Monsieur Trololo
C'est celui-ci qui disait : Mon Dieu, mon Dieu, pourquoi rn as-tu abandonné? ...

----- translated -------
He said: ?My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

For those of you not reading from the French language forum, this is a thread that is open in the 'religion' section of a French politics forum. Well, you should all know that famous sentence pronounced by the Son of the Carpenter, hanging on the cross, just before he died. What is the meaning of those words? How was it abandoned?

I am convinced that the Holy Spirit, this famous 'entity' spoken of in the Scriptures, in its way of acting, in some ways, resembles unclean spirits: when it 'enters' a person, it essentially takes control of them. That person doesn't talk about things that are his own business, but simply acts as a kind of loudspeaker. I know the comparison is shocking and daring, but like a person 'possessed' by an evil spirit, at a certain point, he starts speaking dead languages ​​(which he has never studied) and says obscenities that he would never have dreamed of say, in the same way, in some ways, a man does, when he has the lot of receiving the Holy Spirit. Of course, the things he says are the complete opposite. But even he, has little control over what he says, and what he does. Why,

"In the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, while Pontius Pilate was governor of Judea, Herod tetrarch of Galilee, and Philip his brother tetrarch of Iturèa and Trachonitis, and Lysanias tetrarch of Abilene, [2] under the high priests Annas and Caiaphas, the word of God came to John, son of Zechariah, in the desert". This is the description that the evangelist Luke makes of the story of John the Baptist. And the same thing, at the moment of his baptism on the Jordan River, happens to the Son of the Carpenter. The same thing happened for Isaiah, for the other prophets, and for all the apostles, gathered in that room, on the day of Pentecost. All people who, one fine moment, start saying things that aren't theirs. From then on they experience great joy.

But returning to the topic of discussion: why it was abandoned. Because the Spirit of God is inconstant: the Son of the Carpenter explains its behavior to Nicodemus, when they meet in secret, and describes it to him as a wind, of which one can only guess where it comes from, but not where it is going. (1) Nor, above all, how long it will blow. Because this is how the Spirit of God behaves: it is not always there, it can only accompany you for some moments of your life. But it also ends up leaving you alone. Like a kind of electric current, which is there sometimes and goes away at other times. And it's just when he leaves that you understand how little a man matters, alone. And that it can't get anywhere at all.

But how can one really receive this Spirit of God? The Son of the Carpenter indicates a precise mechanism, with which the subjects who must be 'possessed' are identified: those who, after reading the Word of God, put it into practice. In its entirety, however, not one page yes, and two no, or skipping the parts that are not good for us. And starting, as usual, give money. That the first exam to pass. Propaedeutic to all the others. (2) If they see someone who, concretely, with deeds, and not just with words, begins to do what has been asked of them, then they will keep their word: they will enter that person. But all these things, as far as possible, you must do in secret: there must be only three of you to know about it: you, and the two of them up there.(3)

And in his talks with the Samaritan woman who had come to get water from the well, he also explains that God is constantly looking for people of this type. Of men and women who want to become the 'container' that he intends to fill. (4) Of worshipers in Spirit and Truth. In other words, people in whom the slightest lie or hypocrisy does not reside. Only once you have cleared your body of these things can you (finally) transform it into a temple. Because that's what you were created for: to become times in which the two of them can take up residence.

And there is no more beautiful experience than this. Nor can there be a greater gift.

But whoever has been given so much will be asked for so much back. And the price of such a gift will almost certainly be your life. (5) Think carefully before embarking on this adventure: here we need determined people who are aware of the risks they run. And that she is willing to go all the way. And that he doesn't get laughed at (6)

*) From my Sacred Reference Text:

1) First Point:
Among the Pharisees there was a man called Nicodèmo, a leader of the Jews. [2] He went to Jesus at night and said to him: «Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God; in fact no one can do the signs that you do, if God is not with him ". [3] Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I tell you, unless one is born again from above, he cannot see the kingdom of God." [4] Nicodèmo said to him: «How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter his mother's womb a second time and be reborn?' [5] Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I tell you, unless a person is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. [6] What is born of the flesh is flesh, and what is born from Spirit is Spirit. [7] Don't be surprised if I told you: you must be reborn from above.you hear the voice, but you don't know where it comes from and where it goes : so it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit". [9] Nicodèmo replied: «How can this happen?». [10] Jesus answered him, "You are a teacher in Israel and do not know these things? [11] Truly, truly I tell you, we speak of what we know and testify to what we have seen; but you do not accept our testimony. [12] If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? [13] Yet no one has ever ascended into heaven, except the Son of man who came down from heaven. [14] And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, [15] that whoever believes in him may have eternal life."
[16] For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] God did not send his Son into the world to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him. [18] Whoever believes in him is not condemned; but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [19] And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, but men preferred the darkness to the light, because the their deeds were evil. [20] For whoever does evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds be revealed. [21] But whoever does the truth comes to the light, so that it may clearly appear that his works were done in God.

2) Point two:
If you love me, you will keep my commandments. [16] I will ask the Father and he will give you another Counselor to remain with you forever, [17] the Spirit of truth whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see and does not know him. You know him, because he dwells with you and will be in you. [18] he I will not leave you orphans, he will return to you. [19] Just a little while and the world will no longer see me; but you will see me, because I live and you will live. [20] In that day you will know that I am in the Father and you in me and I in you. [21] Whoever welcomes my commandments and observes them, he loves me. Whoever loves me will be loved by my Father and I too will love him and reveal myself to him."
[22] Judas, not the Iscariot, said to him, "Lord, how did it happen that you are to reveal yourself to us and not to the world?" [23]Jesus answered him, "Whoever loves me will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him . [24] Whoever does not love me does not keep my words; the word you hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.

3) Third Point:
Beware of practicing your good works in front of men to be admired by them, otherwise you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. [2] When therefore you give alms, do not blow the trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets to be praised by men. Truly I tell you: they have already received their reward. [3] But when you give alms, do not let your left know what your right is doing, [4]so that your almsgiving remains secret; and your Father, who sees in secret, will reward you.

4) Fourth Point:
When the Lord learned that the Pharisees had heard: Jesus makes more disciples and baptizes more than John [2] - although it was not Jesus himself who baptized, but his disciples - [3] he left Judea and went back to Galilee. [4] he therefore had to go through Samaria. [5] he therefore came to a city of Samaria called Sicàr, near the land which Jacob had given to Joseph his son: [6] here was Jacob's well. So Jesus, tired from the journey, sat down by the well. It was around noon. [7] Meanwhile a woman of Samaria came to draw water. Jesus said to her: «Give me a drink». [8] For his disciples had gone into the city to buy food. [9] But the Samaritan woman said to him, "How is it that you, who are a Jew, ask me for a drink, who am a Samaritan woman?" In fact, the Jews do not maintain good relations with the Samaritans. [10] Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God and who it is who says to you, 'Give me a drink!', you yourself would have asked him and he would have given you living water." [11] The woman said to him, "Lord, you have no means of drawing water and the well is deep; where then do you have this living water? [12] Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us this well, and he and his sons and his flock drank from it?" [13] Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again; [14] but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again; on the contrary, the water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life ". [15] "Sir, said the woman, give me this water, so that he won't be thirsty anymore and you won't keep coming here to draw water». [16] he said to her: "Go and call your husband and then come back here". [17] he answered the woman: "I have no husband." Jesus said to her: «You said correctly "I have no husband"; [18] for you have had five husbands and the one you have now is not your husband; in this you have spoken the truth.' [19] he replied to him the woman: "Lord, I see that you are a prophet. [20] Our fathers worshiped God on this mountain, and you say that Jerusalem is the place where we must worship." [21] Jesus says to her, "Believe me, woman, the time has come when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. [22] You worship what you do not know, we worship what we know, because salvation comes from the Jews. [23] [17] The woman replied, "I have no husband." Jesus said to her: «You said correctly "I have no husband"; [18] for you have had five husbands and the one you have now is not your husband; in this you have spoken the truth.' [19] he replied to him the woman: "Lord, I see that you are a prophet. [20] Our fathers worshiped God on this mountain, and you say that Jerusalem is the place where we must worship." [21] Jesus says to her, "Believe me, woman, the time has come when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. [22] You worship what you do not know, we worship what we know, because salvation comes from the Jews. [23] [17] The woman replied, "I have no husband." Jesus said to her: «You said correctly "I have no husband"; [18] for you have had five husbands and the one you have now is not your husband; in this you have spoken the truth.' [19] he replied to him the woman: "Lord, I see that you are a prophet. [20] Our fathers worshiped God on this mountain, and you say that Jerusalem is the place where we must worship." [21] Jesus says to her, "Believe me, woman, the time has come when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. [22] You worship what you do not know, we worship what we know, because salvation comes from the Jews. [23] I see you are a prophet. [20] Our fathers worshiped God on this mountain, and you say that Jerusalem is the place where we must worship." [21] Jesus says to her, "Believe me, woman, the time has come when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. [22] You worship what you do not know, we worship what we know, because salvation comes from the Jews. [23] I see you are a prophet. [20] Our fathers worshiped God on this mountain, and you say that Jerusalem is the place where we must worship." [21] Jesus says to her, "Believe me, woman, the time has come when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. [22] You worship what you do not know, we worship what we know, because salvation comes from the Jews. [23]But the time has come, and it is now, when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth; because the Father looks for such worshippers . [24] God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth." [25] The woman answered him, "I know that the Messiah (that is, Christ) is coming: when he comes, he will announce everything to us." [26] Jesus said to her, "It is I who speak to you."

5) Point Five:
Be ready, with the belt on your hips and the lamps lit; [36] be like those who wait for their master when he returns from his wedding, to open immediately as soon as he comes and knocks. [37] Blessed are those servants whom their master finds awake when he returns; I tell you the truth, he will gird himself on his robes, have them sit at table, and will come and wait on them. [38] And if, arriving in the middle of the night or before dawn, he finds them like this, lucky them! [39] Know this well: if the landlord knew at what time the thief was coming, he would not let his house be broken into. [40] You also be ready, for the Son of man will come at an hour that you do not think."
[41] Then Peter said, "Lord, are you telling this parable for us or for everyone?" [42] The Lord answered, "Who, then, is the faithful and wise steward whom the Lord will place in charge of his servants, to distribute the food ration in due time? [43] Blessed is that servant whom his master will find at his work when he arrives. [44] I tell you the truth, he will set him over all his possessions. [45] But if that servant says in his heart, "The master is late in coming," and begins to beat the male and female servants, to eat and drink and get drunk, [46] the master of that servant will arrive on the day if he expects it and in an hour he doesn't know, and he will punish him rigorously by assigning him a place among the infidels. [47] A servant who, knowing his master's will, will not dispose or act according to his will, will receive many beatings;To whom much has been given, much will be asked; to whom much was entrusted , much more will be required .

6) Point Six:
Which of you, wanting to build a tower, doesn't sit down first to calculate the cost, if he has the means to complete it ?[29] Lest, if he lays the foundation and cannot finish the work, all who see him begin to laugh at him, saying: [30] This man began to build, but was unable to finish the work. [31] Or what king, going out to war against another king, does not sit down first and examine whether he can meet with ten thousand men who comes against him with twenty thousand? [32] Otherwise, while the other is still far away, he sends him an embassy for peace. [33] So whoever of you does not renounce all that he has, cannot be my disciple.

https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636p225-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1970

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t38569p50-pourquoi-m-a-tu-abandonne#583928

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85306&p=8722011&viewfull=1#post8722011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163407360

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1603524

https://forum.theislamicquotes.com/threads/%D9%87%D8%B0%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9.470/post-688

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993&postid=97284399#97284399

Holubice thumbnail

Listen #Nordic, but is it only me who sees a certain analogy between this story and the other ones that happened a long time ago along the banks of the Nile River? Let's understand each other #Nordic: here, if we put them all in a row, nothing but Ten! Here, with these immense misfortunes we will have reached at least twenty or thirty. And then, I'm sure, you attend mass there in North Dakota every morning. But, from what I see, you only go there to catch flies.

Algae filled with carnivorous bacteria affecting Florida

“…huge mass of kelp creeping across the Atlantic Ocean toward Florida may contain deadly flesh-eating bacteria. The 5,000-mile-wide clump of kelp consists of sargassum kelp, which flowered massively to form the 'Great Atlantic Sargasso Belt.' A Florida Atlantic University study published in the journal Water Research found that sargasso and the accompanying floating plastic can be inundated by Vibrio species of bacteria, creating a 'perfect pathogen storm ' .. (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

The original message was here:

https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636p225-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1971

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t38569p50-pourquoi-m-a-tu-abandonne#583934

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85306&p=8722041&viewfull=1#post8722041

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163407423

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1603543

https://forum.theislamicquotes.com/threads/%D9%87%D8%B0%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9.470/post-691

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993&postid=97284399#97284399

Holubice thumbnail

With the great Kim you never get bored #Nordic. Everyone was anxious to see if he would or would not start a new war.

Spy satellite launched by Kim, ten minutes of fear in Seoul and Okinawa

"... The launch of the first North Korean spy satellite failed spectacularly. The new Chollima-1 rocket that was supposed to put the satellite into orbit Malligyong-1 crashed into the Yellow Sea after losing thrust due to a malfunctioning detachment of the carrier's first and second stages. It was the North Korean regime's agency that admitted the failure, impossible to hide since it was observed by the detection systems of South Korea and Japan, but to galvanize the home front, Pyongyang's propaganda immediately announced that a new launch will be attempted soon …” (CONTINUE IN LINK ABOVE)

Original post was here:

https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636p225-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1972

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p725-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#583958

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85306&p=8722129&viewfull=1#post8722129

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163409385

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1603601

https://forum.theislamicquotes.com/threads/%D9%87%D8%B0%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9.470/post-693

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993&page=20

Holubice thumbnail

More troubles to come #Nordic. Kiev wants to go to total confrontation . Hoping that all the others, willy-nilly, will follow along behind.

Drones over the Black Sea refinery: explosion and fire. Ukraine brings war to Russia

"... The Ukrainian attacks on Russian territory continue. The war comes with increasing frequency from the parts of Moscow. Yesterday dozens of drones hit residential neighborhoods and symbolic targets in the capital. This morning an aircraft unmanned targeting an energy infrastructure. A fire has broken out at the Afipsky oil refinery, in the Seversky district of Russia's Kuban region, near the Black Sea..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE) 

https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636p225-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1973

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p725-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#583986

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85306&p=8722132&viewfull=1#post8722132

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163409526

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1603603

https://forum.theislamicquotes.com/threads/%D9%87%D8%B0%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9.470/post-694

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993&postid=97289022#97289022

Holubice thumbnail

Now #Northern I ask you: if a Chinese aircraft carrier had traveled to the tip of Florida and then, from there, continuously took off dozens of military airplanes in front of Miami , what do you think #Northern would have happened? Luckily you and I #Northern already know we won't die from the heat of a thermonuclear war. At least, we won't all die that kind of death. We will die of much more and, perhaps, much worse. But not that. If nothing else, that ending has one good thing: an intercontinental missile, launched from the center of Siberia, which goes in the direction against the rotation of the Earth, takes only 45 minutes to swoop down on Chicago. So, almost all of us, we would not notice anything.

Chinese fighter grazes US military plane, tension in the Pacific: "Aggressive manoeuvre" 

"... "An unnecessarily aggressive manoeuvre " is how the Pentagon describes the movement of a Chinese fighter that grazed a US military plane in flight over the waters of the Pacific. The US Department of Defense also released a video of the incident publicly denouncing the incident that occurred last week in the South China Sea in international airspace. The facts date back to last May 26 when a Chinese J-16 fighter crossed a US RC-135 reconnaissance aircraft. In the short video you can see the fighter suddenly veering from the right to the left passing right in front of the nose of the American aircraft, causing it to vibrate conspicuously ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636p225-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1974

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p725-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#583994

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85306&p=8722135&viewfull=1#post8722135

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163409632

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1603607

https://forum.theislamicquotes.com/threads/%D9%87%D8%B0%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9.470/post-695

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993&postid=97289045#97289045

Holubice thumbnail

Let's prepare for the worst. At least, that's what the President of China says. You know #Nordic, in France there's a certain @ Dany26 who tells me that I'm obsessed with pessimistic news. Only that I wonder, and I ask you: where is it possible to find good news right now?

Xi Jinping tells Chinese national security chiefs to prepare for "worst-worst" scenarios.

“…Chinese leader Xi Jinping has urged his top national security officials to think about 'worst case' scenarios and prepare for 'rough seas 'while the ruling Communist Party steps up efforts to counter any perceived internal and external threats. dangerous and stormy seas,” he added…” (CONTINUED IN LINK ABOVE)

Original post was here:

https://vivaibidelli.forumattivo.com/t636p225-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-a-precipitare#1975

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p725-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#584000

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=85306&p=8722137&viewfull=1#post8722137

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163409796

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1603620

https://forum.theislamicquotes.com/threads/%D9%87%D8%B0%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9.470/post-696

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993&postid=97289085#97289085