It's high time

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Either end the show or  do a major leap. Show is so  stale. Anupamaa has been shaking & crying for 3 years now. I'm so sick of seeing her face & not enjoying Rupali acting anymore. 

Anuj was such a breath of fresh air when he joined the show. Now that air is stale, recycled and foul. It's high time these characters end as there isn't much redemption left & really their personality is flat as my butt. 

Please leap the show if not ending & get some fresh actors & new writers . It needs a major overhaul. Or really send Anupamaa abroad for a few years & come back.to upgraded Anu that knows how to use a tissue, has forgotten the word orat & has been treated for her shaking & parrot syndrome 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

A leap is much needed. 

N Hasmukh n Leela, plz die. 

Years passed, n Leela is still unsufferable. 

N Hasmukh, apart from siring a son like Vanraj, .... lets not say more. 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Either end the show or  do a major leap. Show is so  stale. Anupamaa has been shaking & crying for 3 years now. I'm so sick of seeing her face & not enjoying Rupali acting anymore. 

Anuj was such a breath of fresh air when he joined the show. Now that air is stale, recycled and foul. It's high time these characters end as there isn't much redemption left & really their personality is flat as my butt. 

Please leap the show if not ending & get some fresh actors & new writers . It needs a major overhaul. Or really send Anupamaa abroad for a few years & come back.to upgraded Anu that knows how to use a tissue, has forgotten the word orat & has been treated for her shaking & parrot syndrome 

If Anupama comes back able to stop using her pallu’s as tissue paper, I will would call this a major accomplishment in it’s self alone.😂 Even her poor pallu’s will thank her for this major achievement.🤣

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

So stale, it stinks! 

Tissues might evolve but the hamming will remain unchanged, its part of the deal.

rainbowsalt thumbnail

Already some portals confirmed 2 or 3 yrs leap but i have no idea how true is this

rainbowsalt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

If Anupama comes back able to stop using her pallu’s as tissue paper, I will would call this a major accomplishment in it’s self alone.😂 Even her poor pallu’s will thank her for this major achievement.🤣

Using pallu is very very very very  common for majority ot women in India
And it may sound cliché but feels so good when mom wipes your tears with her pallu 😭

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rainbowsalt

Using pallu is very very very very  common for majority ot women in India
And it may sound cliché but feels so good when mom wipes your tears with her pallu 😭

ok but she is using the same pallu to wipe her & everyone elses snot. Dunno about you but I don't want snotty tears 😪