MG New SS: The Sunrise Of My Life : Updated Part 4 - Pg 12; May 20th - Page 8

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by coderlady

So Geet will find him knocked out outside her house. She is tough.

Yes. 

Thank you❤

Originally posted by khwaishfan

Part 2

Wonderful update… greatly written 

so Maan is in India

of cos he is warmly welcomed

at least he sought his parents blessings

dismayed that Maan is drinking

great that Maan went to the office

not surprised with Maan's behavior

Adi was indeed disappointed

Thank you❤

Originally posted by khwaishfan

hope that you will update soon 

Just yesterday(Saturday)my exams got over. 

I should still start to type the next part but will update soon 

Sorry for making you wait..

Thanks😊

Part:3

A couple of days went by, Maan would be seen very less in the house. All the while roaming around the city not doing any productive work. 

One such day 

Maan and Das entered into the house, that very site left Annie to fume in anger.

Maan was roaming around with that good for nothing Das!

"Wahi ruk ja bhai."

Came a anger filled voice. Both of them frooze on their spots looking at the person. 

"Annie? "

"Ji Maan bhai, Annie he bol rahi hu."

"Kay huva, sab teek hai? "

"Ha sab teek hai, kyu teek nahi hoga? Abhi abhi to London mai aapne studies complete kar ke aye Ho. Next aap ke shaadi keliye dadi  ladki doondna shuru kar denge."

"That's all fine, but I don't get why are you angry on me? "

Hearing all this commotion dadi and Adi who were in dadi's room discussing office related things came out to see the heated argument going on between the brother and sister 

"Shaadi to hojaye ge. Lekin aap eligibile and responsible to honi chaye na aapni patni aur bache ko dekh ne keliye? " 

"What do you want to say Annie? What do you mean I'm not responsible? I have the property which would be there even after 7 generations. Now why are you ranting this much? "

"Ha, wo to hai. But that's not ur's, it's dad's."

"To, vo meri he hua na?"

"After a few days that also wouldn't be yours. Do you even know already three factories have been closed?"

"If three got shut down what happened, even if ten persons like me come also they will not be able to melt down the property."

"Agar aap aise rahi to sab kuch katam. Dadi, y do you want to get him, a person who is not serious about life, married to a girl and spoil her life? Bhai kay aap ne kahbi sunrise dekhi hai kay? No you wouldn't, for.. you get up in the afternoon how would you even know how it would look like?"

"So does it mean if I didn't see sunrise I have not taken my life seriously or just because I didn't see will the sun only not rise? "

"I don't know if that Sun would rise or not but definitely this sun (Maan) will not raise."

That was a big insult to Maan, the patience he had earlier was vanishing. 

"U meant to say i will be on roads? "

"Not only ur's, but of all the people who have believed you. U are not even worried about your three factories that have been shut down, but because of it 30,000 people who were working are on roads today."

"It's their headache I can't help it. "

"Sorry bhai, it's not their headache it's your carelessness."

"Annie, bus karo beta" 

"Nahi dadi bolne do. What you people were saying it sweetly she is telling it angrily."

"To meri kehne se tum badal jahoge"?

"Badlav mathlab! U want me to see the sunrise or you want me to earn 50crore for my capacity?"

"Crore? Ho sakai to monthly 15K earn karo. Phir dekh lenge."

"Afterall 15k ruppees! I give it as tips."

"Deena bohat asan hai, kamana nahi!. "

"Mai 15k earn nahi kar sakti hu kya?"

"15k Kay! 15paise be nahi kar sakthi Ho!! "

"Agar kiya? "

"Without using dad's name, being a common man, means just as Maan if you prove urself worthy enough, then we will see. "

"Are you challenging me Annie?"

"I'm not, I'm just saying what you are and what is your capacity"

Anger coursed through Maan's vein with his sister insulting him, 

"Meri capacity ke bhare mai mujhe maloom hai, tume nahi."

Maan's ego was damaged very badly, he forcefully pulls out his platinum chain, watch, wallet and rings and thows it on the table. 

The way he pulled out the things harshly did startle Annie, 

"As you said just in one month, without using Khurana's name I will earn 15k and prove myself to you wait and watch." 

Maan exists the house just in the three piece clothes he wore, i.e, crisp white shirt, dark blue trousers and a coat. 

Adi and Das ran out and caught Maan right when he was about to step out of the gate. 

"Sir, sir, please meri bath suniye."

"What's she speaking? Kya mujhe me itna be swabimaan nahi hai? Aur please iss bar aap mujhe nahi rukogi." Maan frees himself and left from there fuming and Adi was rooted to the place not able to comprehend what to do.

"Boss, boss, boss. Rukye, rukye." 

Das finally caught Maan who was walking on the road angrily. 

"Annie ne to kuch bi pagal ki tara bhola, aap unsab ko aapke bimag mai math daliye. Please ghar chaliye."

"Can't I earn 15K ruppees? Sh*t man, what has she thought about herself? Kya mai utne cheap Hu?*determined* Jab tak mai 15K nahi kamati, tab tak mujhe chain nahi millegi. I..I want to prove myself."

"Aap, wo be 15K, kasam se wo namumkin hai, chaliye boss." saying so he forcefully holds Maan's hand and tries to drag him.

Maan's anger reached it's peak, a worker working under him also thinks him to be useless? This thought infuriates him further and Das receives a tight slap across his cheek. 

"Tumko be mujhe pe vishwas nahi hai, haina? 

Sirf uski nazar mai nahi balki tumhari nazar mai be, mai zero hu? You people have thought me to be a useless person. Listen in one month, I will earn 15k and show you all what I'm. Till then if anyone of you cross paths with me then..." Maan warns, clearly stating that what ever would happen he will not be stepping back and leaves from there. 

Maan was walking, walking and walking on the streets, roads of Delhi. He didn't knew where he was, all he did was walk around absentmindedly, not knowing where to go. 

He walked and walked that his legs started paining because of fatigue. The afternoon Sun right above on his head was making things worse, he only had his meal yesterday night and he was yet to have something for the day. 

Tiredness started to kick in, Maan slowed down on the footpath and leaned onto a tree that was there there, looking around. Just then a auto stops infront of him asking if he would want a ride to some place? 

Maan was like OK. 

The autowala asks where does he want to go, Maan says to take him where ever he wants.

To which the autowala asks if he was new to the city, Maan answered in acceptance. Thinking of getting a good sum for the day the driver tells Maan that he would show around the city. 

After sitting in, Maan asks to help him get a job. To which the auto driver turns back with a smug look on his face telling that he himself is driving the auto as a tenant.

To which Maan answered to help him to get one and he knew how to drive. 

The driver answered that it was not easy and there were a lot of procedures that would follow like getting registered in the union then getting a separate licence, etc. 

He left Maan on the same place cursing himself to have wasted his time. 

Maan was insulted again! 

He continued his journey, he removes the coat and slammed it on his shoulders. 

Maan was dam tired, hungry. His eyes fell on a very old woman who was sitting on the footpath was selling long ripe bananas.

He walks up to her and crouched down to her level 

"Dadi, How much is one banana?"

The old lady looks confused not able to understand what the well dressed, exhausted man infront of her was speaking 

Maan realising his folly 

"Oh, sorry sorry. Ek kela kitane ka ha?"

"Panch ruppee beta."

"What, just five ruppees?"

"Kitne chaye beta."

"Aab ke liye ek kafi hai."

She pulls out one banana from the bunch and held it for Maan to take it, politely asking for five ruppees. 

"Aap mujhe pagal math samjaye, aab meri pass paise nahi hai. Lekin ek hafte ke badh mai aapko panch lakh dunga."

Ok now when you say that you don't have a single penny now but promise to give some big amount, the other person to whom you are saying will definitely think that you are mad. 

"Aap mujhe pagal samaj rahe hai, maine kaha tha na aise math samaje. Please dadi, bohat zoorse bhook lagi hai."

The motherly heart of the old woman couldn't see the pleading and tried look of Maan that she forwarded the banana she was holding to Maan.

"Isske paise math do."

"No, no. I will give it to you. Agle mahine. Pakka."

Maan peels off the banana eating it in urgency. He finishes it in no time and he starts to eat the white layer from the peels. 

That site shows how much hungry he was, that the old lady forwards another one 

"Khalo"

Maan smiles taking the other one. Promising to help her the next month. 

After finishing he gets up 

"Thanks dadi. Ek mahine ke badh be aap yehi pe rahoge na?"

"Agar zinda ho to yehi pe rahunga."

"Nahi, aap aise nahi kehna chaye. Aap jaise log rehana chaye."

He leaves from there promising to come the next month. While the old lady thinks him to be mad and pities on him. 

The two banana he ate were digested and the energy was used up in no time. Though the bananas that he ate weren't any match to his body but it did gave some energy for him.

It was evening and Maan was still walking. 

At a point of time he couldn't take it anymore. He just stopped walking, eyes started blurring while he shook his head to focus, but in vain. The pain of hunger tearing him up, his head felt heavy, he felt the whole world closing on to him. Blankness covered and he fell unconscious on the road! 

Maan wakes up to the splash of water on his face. 

He slowly opens his and finds a blured image of a girl infront of him. He slowly sits up blinking his eyes a couple of times to clear his vision. 

He looks around to find himself on the ground and looks up at the girl there who was looking too cute in the simplest chutidar suit she wore. 

He stares at her blankly and even she was also starring back at him, but her stare was more like who is this person?? 

"Mai kaha... " he was cut in between 

* she continues what he was about to say in a soft tone *

"Mai kaha hu.... Ye tumhara dialogue hai" she points out her index finger at Maan 

"Meri ghar ke bhar sharab peekar, tight hokar behoosh ho gai the. Ye mera dialogue" points her finger towards her. 

Maan looks on, while she continues to question and answer by herself 

"Nahi nahi, maine nahi peehai... Ye tumhara dialogue. To phir yaha kyu behoosh ho gai the?? Ye mera dialogue."

Maan looks on with this chatterbox going on and on by herself. 

Finally she asks him,

"Waise, tum yaha kyu behoosh ho gai the?"

"Sun Stroke " Maan speaks with the remaining energy left in him. 

"Oh-ho, tumhara beta be hai kya? Usse kya huva, exam mai fail hogai hai kay?"

"No no no. Mai upar wale Sun ke bath kar rahi hu. Surya bhagawan ke."

"Ohh, usske bare mai bath kar rahi te..* after checking his attire * tum dekhne mai to bohat amir lagi rahiho. Tumhara naam kay hai?"

"Maan Si.. *he realizes what he was about to blurt out and corrects himself* Ahmm Maan."

"Hmm..... Kaha se ho?"

"Isse sheher se hu."

"Ohh. Kaam?"

"Ussi ko doond rahi hu."

"Mm...papa-mama?"

Pointing towards the sky "Upar hai"

"Oo-oh, tumhara be meri he case hai." she murmured feeling sad for him. 

"Excuse me"

"Ha"

"Bohat bhook lagi hai, kya aap mujhe kuch khaane ko doge? Please"

"Hmm, ek minute ruko."

She gets up smiling and leaves taking the vessel into her small cosy house. 

She comes back after few minutes with a plate filled with food only to see the place where Maan was before empty. After looking around she finds him settled down on the small wooden table outside her house. 

She has forwards the plate infront 

"Hmm....lo."

"Ye kya hai?"

"Tanglana"  ( searched for the translation of this word, but google uncle didn't help me! The girl will be explaining what it means next. If you know what is the word used in hindi please comment, I will edit it later..)

Maan didn't know what it meant 

"Mathlab?"

"Tum aajhe cook kar ke aajhe khooge to wo fresh hai, agar kal khovoge to wo tanglana hai."

Well what she actually meant was that it's not fresh and Maan though it to be a day old.. 

After hearing the explaination Maan was like eww. 

"mmm...mujhe ye sab khake abhyaas nahi hai."

"Oh, to aur kya khovoge? *widening her big, doe shaped eyes and lips she herself asks* Pizza, burger?"

The innocent Maan didn't get the taunt mixed in voice, getting excited that someone is there to offer him something he would like he instantly agreed like a kid 

"Ha, ha. That would do."

"Abbe, tumhe ek begger ho tume burger be chaye kya! Dekho agar tum khaana chaate ho to ise khao. Nahi to niklo yaha se."

Saying she leaves, while Maan runs behind her 

"Madam, madam. Excuse me."

"Kya?" came the irritated voice, first this person fell unconscious infront of her house, then he says that he is feeling very hungry and he did look tired, seeing that if she served him what she had he is showing attitude. She hadn't served something that was rotten right, it's just that it's cold, not freshly prepared. 

"I will eat this only"

"Hmm" then she forwards the plate and Maan takes it. 

Looking at the plate he finds the thing missing and he innocently looks up at her 

"Madam, spoon.."

"Abbe, khalo." this man was really getting on her nerves now. 

Hearing the irritated voice Maan silently starts eating with his bare hand. 

"Mmm.. This is really amazing. Very very good."

He starts gobbling up, and her staring at him 

"Issliye kehte hai, when you are hungry that's when you will realize the importance of food."

In no time the whole plate was empty and Maan relished each bit of it. 

"Ah, I'm happy now.*pauses* Aaa..Finger bowl?"

"Kya?"

Maan didn't knew how to explain 

"Mm. Bowl....water." he signs with his hand. 

"Yaha pani bowl mai nahi bathroom mai hota hai. Ja kar saaf karlo." she points towards a direction and Maan heads off. 

Precap: "Ouch" Maan wakes up hitting his arm 

"Kya huva? " came a worried voice in the same room 

"Mosquitoes." Maan made a bady face scratching his arm 

"Tum aisa bartaav kar rahe ho jaise tumne sheer dekhliya ho. Sirf machar he to hai."

"Mujhe macchar pasand nahin hain."

"Wo tumse pehle meri roommates hai."

"Roommates?" Maan's head was reelling hearing this 

"Ha. Sirf ek hi nahi, aur be hai."

"Aab kya karna hai? "

"Doo drop khoon pick kar chala gaye ga. Tum aapne aakhe band kar ke soja..."

Thank you❤

Part4: Pg. No.12

Edited by ShashtiJMG - 11 months ago

Part 3 

Superbly Amazing 

Annie confronting Maan and making him realize 

that he needs to become responsible

but in the entire confrontation , Maan's ego was hurt 

he removes his possessions from him and leaves walking

around as he does not know much and then having no money 

he has to walk 

seems like the cute lady could be Geet 

the entire scene of Maan eating I just felt it will make him strong 

and he will somehow come to understand and appreciate the wealth his father 

left him 

Nice part ❤️

In anger Maan leave the home,soon realised how difficult to survive,he meet different people, like rickshaw driver,old lady who gave him Banana and now this girl who helped him 🤗, thank you for update