Anuj being wrong doesnt make Anupama right

Posted: 1 years ago

Never ever in a million years…

Anupama is wrong and no matter how bad or wrong Anuj is, it cant change Anupama’s wrongdoings…

It was all about herself again, she literally put words in his mouth..wish he’d said he hated her but what he said was even better…she deserved  it for being insensitive and superficial…

One big question- when Devika was defending her and yelling at Anuj, why did she not speak up and clear her misunderstanding about ‘mere Anuj’? and instead behaved like she was gonna pass out? chakkar bhi convenience ke hisaab se aate hai isko…nautanki!

Her constant boliye ney, bol dijiye, dil mein jo hai bata dijiye was super duper irritating,…jab kuch sunna hai nahi toh poochti kyu hai?

And I have not an ounce of sympathy for this treacherous, self centered, attention seeking woman who only cares for none but herself. Anuj is her latest ‘target’, aagey aur bhi ayengey…she knows how to exploit people, especially the ones that claim to love her…the moment she feels she’s losing control of a situation she resorts to playing victim, her favourite tried and tested trick of many years…

I may sound like a broken record but it’d be good riddance if Anuj actually manages to free himself of her vicious clutches…choti’s exit isnt the issue anymore, its how they(both Anuj and Anupama) deal with it. …Diagnosis ho gaya hai prognosis abhi baaki hai…

Edited by hinz - 1 years ago

True. But, still, I am feeling sorry for her.

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

True. But, still, I am feeling sorry for her.

it’s ok Aisha🤗  perhaps I am not able to see her pain like you can…doesnt make either of us less compassionate

The writing was on the wall, the pain was inevitable. That does not mean it hurt any less.

Originally posted by hinz

Anupama is wrong and no matter how bad or wrong Anuj is, it cant change Anupama’s wrongdoings…

It was all about herself again, she literally put words in his mouth..wish he’d said he hated her but what he said was even better…she deserved  it for being insensitive and superficial…

One big question- when Devika was defending her and yelling at Anuj, why did she not speak up and clear her misunderstanding about ‘mere Anuj’? and instead behaved like she was gonna pass out? chakkar bhi convenience ke hisaab se aate hai isko…nautanki!

Her constant boliye ney, bol dijiye, dil mein jo hai bata dijiye was super duper irritating,…jab kuch sunna hai nahi toh poochti kyu hai?

And I have not an ounce of sympathy for this treacherous, self centered, attention seeking woman who only cares for none but herself. Anuj is her latest ‘target’, aagey aur bhi ayengey…she knows how to exploit people, especially the ones that claim to love her…the moment she feels she’s losing control of a situation she resorts to playing victim, her favourite tried and tested trick of many years…

I may sound like a broken record but it’d be good riddance if Anuj actually manages to free himself of her vicious clutches…choti’s exit isnt the issue anymore, its how they(both Anuj and Anupama) deal with it. …Diagnosis ho gaya hai prognosis abhi baaki hai…

True .... I too didn't feel sympathy today ...yet painful as a woman's ego awakens ....

aaj toh bach gaya  sal...... ...kal lene ke dene padenge ...RG ki payback time starts.......😆

Interesting that she pokes and prods him in front of an audience who she knows will empathise with her. Each one piping up to sing her praises and defend her is music to her ears. Otherwise, when someone you claim to love so much is having a breakdown, would you not want that he not be made into a spectacle in front of all and sundry? 

Can someone please let Kailash bhaaya know the answer to his question is saza here 🤔

Originally posted by hinz

16 aana sach baat. I did feel a little for Anuj the first day but after that though his words are right but his aggression is making it difficult to sympathise with him. And jaha tak Maa ka baat hai, I don’t feel anything for her. Instead she is bringing it on herself by forcing him to speak 

Today everyone got succeeded in making Anupama victim again.  Arey TRP aunties tho phoot phoot ke royegi. Will increase trp. Anuj will be bashed.  Won't be surprised Mr Shah will come and slap Anuj. 

Even I felt bad but her acting is bit over I felt.  What was that precap waha pe bhi dance? 

She should atleast give some time to recover from his pain instead of pulling him for celebrations.  Not all are same. Some needs more time and space.  Which hasn't been given to him.  Instead of all drama they can sit and talk privately.  

PS: aur kitna time keechega yaar ye track...

Saw random insta clip of today’s episode. Jitna dekha uske baad I am more clear that anupama is absolutely responsible for her broken relationship.

I am glad anuj doesn’t want to live with anupama anymore. 
For me, anuj’s tone and way of talk doesn’t matter because anupama is the one who pushed him to this level. 
If anupama being a mom of 3 was not sure of fostering then she needed to communicate with her husband and could ask him to not take fostering responsibility so soon in their marriage but she didn’t and after that always tried to portray that , see how much I am juggling everywhere. 

During anuj’s paralysis track also , in place of proudly standing next to her partner, all she was busy portraying, see how much I am juggling in between 2 families on the name of pari’s name ceremony! 

During ca’s school function also she was busy portraying herself that see how much I am juggling in between baa and CA.

Anupama ko duniya ko yeh portray karne ka bada shokh hai ki “ see how much I am juggling in between 2 families “ and shaddi ke day 1 se ab tak anupama ke iss pagalpan ko anuj ho sake utna ignore kiye ja raha tha lekin day by day anupama ka khud ko portray karne ka pagalpan badhta gaya isiliye ab yeh tsunami ayi hai. 

Anupama khud ko kuch portray karne ke chakkar mai itni pagal ho gayi hai ki woh kitni toxic bann gayi hai uska usko andaza nahi hai. 

Originally posted by sweet_tania

Saw random insta clip of today’s episode. Jitna dekha uske baad I am more clear that anupama is absolutely responsible for her broken relationship.

I am glad anuj doesn’t want to live with anupama anymore. 
For me, anuj’s tone and way of talk doesn’t matter because anupama is the one who pushed him to this level. 
If anupama being a mom of 3 was not sure of fostering then she needed to communicate with her husband and could ask him to not take fostering responsibility so soon in their marriage but she didn’t and after that always tried to portray that , see how much I am juggling everywhere. 

During anuj’s paralysis track also , in place of proudly standing next to her partner, all she was busy portraying, see how much I am juggling in between 2 families on the name of pari’s name ceremony! 

During ca’s school function also she was busy portraying herself that see how much I am juggling in between baa and CA.

Anupama ko duniya ko yeh portray karne ka bada shokh hai ki “ see how much I am juggling in between 2 families “ and shaddi ke day 1 se ab tak anupama ke iss pagalpan ko anuj ho sake utna ignore kiye ja raha tha lekin day by day anupama ka khud ko portray karne ka pagalpan badhta gaya isiliye ab yeh tsunami ayi hai. 

Anupama khud ko kuch portray karne ke chakkar mai itni pagal ho gayi hai ki woh kitni toxic bann gayi hai uska usko andaza nahi hai. 

That is why belongs in the Shah circus troupe…itni juggling karti hai🤣