I am good wbu๐
Haan because I came back to BWF after a long time ! ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am good wbu๐
Haan because I came back to BWF after a long time ! ๐
oh achaOriginally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
I am good wbu๐
Haan because I came back to BWF after a long time ! ๐
i was munna bak then
shayad kabhi fan war ma larai hoi ho ๐
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
oh acha
i was munna bak then
shayad kabhi fan war ma larai hoi ho ๐
Meri bollywood forum mai shayad abhi tak koi ladayi nahi hui๐
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Meri bollywood forum mai shayad abhi tak koi ladayi nahi hui๐

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
oh acha
i was munna bak then
shayad kabhi fan war ma larai hoi ho ๐
Btw we joined IF in the same year so I might have seen you in some forum but I can't remember now! ๐
Manna padega because I am saying this myself ๐
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Okay!
I might have joined later then ๐
I was pretty active too in pkyek forum .
Can't remember much its been so many years afterall.
Did u come after 2011?
I rem ur name palak
Yes I joined in 2012.
Teri ladai bhi hoti hai kisi se? Tili lagane ka kaam karta hai bas ๐Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
oh acha
i was munna bak then
shayad kabhi fan war ma larai hoi ho ๐
Hiya.
U know how it is. Gotta shake this place up now and then. Lol
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k