not this year. I was very active in upain kaishma one.the year gautam won.I will say yes anyhow u were in big boss forum? Weโre u there this year ? I just know u are D3vil friend as he mentioned it here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
not this year. I was very active in upain kaishma one.the year gautam won.I will say yes anyhow u were in big boss forum? Weโre u there this year ? I just know u are D3vil friend as he mentioned it here
sudhar ja maroonOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
Koi Rabiya Naam Ki ๐
I practically ran the forum.
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
sudhar ja maroon
Yaar I have to sow my Royal Oates
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I just wanna discuss Kevin Durant ๐
And I don't know who he is ๐
So I can't ๐
hello jee
Okay!
I might have joined later then ๐
I was pretty active too in pkyek forum .
Can't remember much its been so many years afterall.
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
hello jee
Hello !
how r u buddy
first time dekha idher app ko to ๐๐ผ
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k