Bollywood CC #101 -Holi Special (DT Note pg 45, 97)- Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

750

Views

35.9k

Users

40

Likes

915

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

how r u buddy


first time dekha idher app ko to ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I am good wbu๐Ÿ˜†

Haan because I came back to BWF after a long time ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

I am good wbu๐Ÿ˜†

Haan because I came back to BWF after a long time ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

oh acha


i was munna bak then

shayad kabhi fan war ma larai hoi ho ๐Ÿ˜†

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

oh acha


i was munna bak then

shayad kabhi fan war ma larai hoi ho ๐Ÿ˜†

Meri bollywood forum mai shayad abhi tak koi ladayi nahi hui๐Ÿ˜†

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Meri bollywood forum mai shayad abhi tak koi ladayi nahi hui๐Ÿ˜†

axay patel๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ on Twitter: ""Nahi.. Sachi? me nahi manta" vibes from bachchan pandey sets๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ #AkshayKumar #BachchanPandey https://t.co/NcVBSwXX7Z" / Twitter
Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

oh acha


i was munna bak then

shayad kabhi fan war ma larai hoi ho ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw we joined IF in the same year so I might have seen you in some forum but I can't remember now! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 years ago

Manna padega because I am saying this myself ๐Ÿ˜†

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Okay!

I might have joined later then ๐Ÿ˜†

I was pretty active too in pkyek forum .

Can't remember much its been so many years afterall.

Did u come after 2011?

I rem ur name palak

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Did u come after 2011?

I rem ur name palak

Yes I joined in 2012.

infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

oh acha


i was munna bak then

shayad kabhi fan war ma larai hoi ho ๐Ÿ˜†

Teri ladai bhi hoti hai kisi se? Tili lagane ka kaam karta hai bas ๐Ÿ˜›
carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

hey cari


kPopular - Bharatiya Vishwa

machadiye ho

Hiya.

U know how it is. Gotta shake this place up now and then. Lol

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams ยท 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand ยท 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue ยท 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood ยท 2 months ago

...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna ยท 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".