Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Ishani has not realized he is sick. He gave her no indication.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri is already getting all clingy. At every moment she tries to push him to do things with her.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri is getting all the attention right now. She is doing what he wanted from Ishani.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes now gauri is getting all the attention and she is doing what he wanted Ishani to do 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

If Gauri's plan worked, she would have even had lunch with him. A lot of opportunity for her to be close to him.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes Gauri's plan worked out so well 

now she is getting opportunity to be with Ranveer 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

The outside food did not sit well with him. He should have taken the lunch from Ishani.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

outside food didn't go well with our hero 

he should surely have food from our Ishani 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

He remembered Ishani's words and did not drink.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

he didn't drink for Ishani 's words 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani has not realized he is sick. He gave her no indication.

hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

ishani didn't know he is sick he too didn't  show it to her

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri is already getting all clingy. At every moment she tries to push him to do things with her.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now gauri is getting clingy 

she is trying to push him to do the things done 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 813

The time was running were it was almost midnight 1 o clock were Ranveer was laying this side and that side in the bed were his stomach was paining to the extreme were he got up from the bed and he sat in the bed were he was badly sweating. His body was surely not in his control. He was now getting cough were this disturbed Ishani were she shrinking her eyes and she opened her eyes were she saw Ranveer sitting in the bed resting his back in the head rest and was coughing were she got up and sat in the bed and saw Ranveer.She had a thinking face seeing Ranveer's sweat were Now his cough was reduced were he was feeling more uncomfortable were he wanted to vomit again were he tried to get down from the bed were before he could get up without to his control he vomited in the floor were he was dehydrated to the extreme now were now he was not able to open his eyes. 

Ishani(seeing it got up and she turned on the lights and came to the other side and held Ranveer's shoulders):Ranveer kya hua?

Ranveer(without able to talk): Ishani..

Ishani(getting his state): Vomit is again coming for you?

Ranveer: Right now that is it Ishani(tried to sit well in the bed and seeing her): Sorry Ishani I was not able to get down from the bed. 

Ishani(with a worried face);That is okay. (held his shoulder and made him to sit well); Rest your head in the head rest let me come. 

Ranveer: Haan..(he closed his eyes well). 

Ishani went to the washroom and in the next 5 minutes she came out of the washroom with a bucket of water and phenol and mob and other items to clean. She came to the other side of the bed and started to clean the vomit were Ranveer feeling himself weak and hearing the bucket keeping sound opened his eyes and saw Ishani were she was cleaning the vomit without any hesitation in her face were for a while he thought about the way he treated her for the past one week came to his mind. The way he scolded Ishani for not concentrating in business and the way he told her that she is only fit to be a typical bahu came to his mind. 

Ishani finishing the cleaning and took the cleaning items inside the washroom were in the next 10 minutes she came out of the washroom having a basin in one hand and mug of water in other hand. 

Ishani(coming to Ranveer and showing the basin): Hold this..

Ranveer got it from Ishani with a silent face were she went to the cupboard and took a dry towel and she came to the bed and she sat in the bed facing Ranveer. She dipped the dry cloth in the water and then she started to clean Ranveer's mouth, face and his neck part well and then giving the water mug to Ranveer were Ranveer got the mug in other hand.

Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):Gargle your mouth and split in the basin. 

Ranveer for a while saw Ishani with a feeling ashamed face were he was really not able to face her were with a silent face he took the water from the mug and gargled his mouth and split in the basin and washed his mouth well. Ishani got the mug and basin from Ranveer and took the cloth and entered the washroom and she came out after 15 minutes were she came to the cupboard and opened it and took the medical box and she came near Ranveer and she sat in the bed next to Ranveer facing him. she took a Electral powder and unwrapped it and took the jug in the lamp table and poured the water in the glass and mixed the electral powder in the water and gave it to Ranveer. 

Ishani: Drink this 

Ranveer got the glass without any hesitation 

Ishani: Have this you won't get vomit again. 

Ranveer with a silent face shook his head as okay and he drank the complete electral drink and then he kept the glass in the lamp table were Ishani closed the medical kit and went to the cupboard and kept the medical kit inside and she closed the cupboard.

Ishani(came to him and in a calm tone): Sleep well let me call the doctor tomorrow morning. (she was about to turn).

Ranveer before she could turn he held her hand were Ishani feeling it turned and saw Ranveer. 

Ranveer: please ek minute Ishani sit..

Ishani: Ranveer chodo sleep now. 

Ranveer(without to his control he was getting tears);Sorry Ishani I am really sorry..(he started to cry well).

Ishani(seeing Ranveer crying she sat in the bed facing him and in a calm tone);Ranveer this is time to rest 

Ranveer hearing it seeing Ishani like a cute child he hugged her so well and closed his eyes. 

Ishani(without hugging him): Ranveer already you are not feeling well in this don't cry(she held his shoulders and brought him out of the hug and with the same calm face she wiped his tears and then in a calm tone): sleep well. 

Ranveer(shaking his head as no): Tell me that you forgave me then only I will sleep.

Ishani(getting his health state and then in a calm tone): What happen to you to the level of vomiting?

Ranveer: I had today lunch in hotel and then went to office. In office I vomited and then again in home 2 times I vomited. 

Ishani(getting it):Tk you have drunk the electral drink know here after vomit won't come sleep till morning. 

Telling it without waiting for his reply or without seeing his face she got up and went to the other side of the bed and laid in the bed showing her back to him were she turned off the lights were Ranveer too with a worried face laid in the bed showing his back to Ishani. 

NEXT DAY MORNING 

It was 9 o clock were Doctor was checking Ranveer sitting in the stool were Ishani was standing next to the doctor. 

Doctor(checking him well and then seeing Ishani): He is fine due to outside food only he has got sick and he has vomited. 

Ishani: I gave Electral drink yesterday night Doctor. 

Doctor: haan that is enough. He is okay now you can give him liquid food for one day and then from tomorrow he can get back to his regular foods. 

Ishani: Okay doctor(she took her purse in the lamp table and took the money and gave it to doctor).

Doctor(getting the fee); Okay madam let me leave. 

Ishani shook her head as okay were as soon as the doctor left Ishani saw Ranveer a silent look. 

Ishani: Mala came back to work. Let me tell Mala to bring fruit juice to you. (telling it she was about to walk)

Ranveer(before she could walk); yesterday night itself you made the electral drink for me know? you itself make fruit juice for me today. 

Ishani(turning to him with a bit attitude smile): yesterday it was electral powder that was got from the medical shop. Water is what we are using in our home in common. I just mixed and gave it to you as you were in health issue that I would have done to whoever was in your state. 

Ranveer(getting the way Ishani is speaking to him): Ishani I can get why are you are talking like this?

Ishani: Now why you are talking out of your RV attitude?

Ranveer(got up from the bed and standing next to her): Ishani haan I was angry on you as you didn't concentrate in the business and as you said you are ashamed to call you as my wife but really I was only ashamed of myself yesterday. The way you cleaned the vomit without any hesitation, the way you took care of me yesterday night made me to bend my head in front of you Ishani. I was ashamed of my behavior towards you. 

Ishani(now giving a not liking face): Even now I am not liking to talk to you Ranveer. The way you spoke about women and the way you were up to waste the food know these things are really unforgivable. I don't like to talk to you Ranveer. 

Telling it without waiting for Ranveer's answer she started to walk from there. 

To be continued 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri pretending to fall down to gain ranveer's attention was irritating. She talking about ishveer fight was irritating.gauri happy about ishveer fight makes me angry.gauri will take advantage of getting job in ranveer's office.oh!ranveer's dialogues to ishani were too much.ishani saying that she is ashamed to call him as her husband was sad.i hope ranveer apologizes and they end their fight.

Please reply to my pm.

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago