Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Am I the only one who actually liked this movie?

Of course, it wasn't a patch on Shakun Batra's Kapoor and Sons, but I quite liked this movie too...it was dark n deep...n showed the complexity of human emotions

Deepika was magnificent in it...d show-stealer!!!!

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

Am I the only one who actually liked this movie?

Of course, it wasn't a patch on Shakun Batra's Kapoor and Sons, but I quite liked this movie too...it was dark n deep...n showed the complexity of human emotions

Deepika was magnificent in it...d show-stealer!!!!

I found it boring. Yeah Deepika was good in it, but I hated her character, we were supposed to feel sympathy for her given her backstory and her struggles but I just couldn’t. Sid was next level annoying as well. Movie was hollow without any substance. Sirf naam ki gehraiyaan 😆

mintyblue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: infinity101

I found it boring. Yeah Deepika was good in it, but I hated her character, we were supposed to feel sympathy for her given her backstory and her struggles but I just couldn’t. Sid was next level annoying as well. Movie was hollow without any substance. Sirf naam ki gehraiyaan 😆

🤣

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am wondering how many eyeballs Farzi is getting..A hit OTT show or film can give instant worldwide stardom.Look at some of the Korean stars..Cast of the bridgertons..

Pathaan has crossed 3 crore footfalls..that is 30 million eyeballs.

Gehraiyaan..got 22 million eyeballs.DP looked amazing and hot..that helped too.

I believe that Chapaak,Gehraiyaan,Padmavati.(She hasn't done any stupid films..you know the ones that get an average of 2 stars rating) got her a place on Cannes Jury..and the theme of her Chapaak,Geghraiyaan resonated with her work on Mental health and her philanthropist image(got her a place on Time list for the second time) .Those big international brands bought into it..how ever hard her detractors may protest. 

By the time other actresses start doing big event films like DP is doing now-she will move  on to other things, which rest will chase.

Focus,Focus on your goals..Impress only the ones who will give you your next BIG break( Advice for the stars)

Maybe you should focus on Animal-That has potential.Except Hirani-who is too big for RK to ruin, he has ruined all his directos.Luv may not survive.We don't want Vanga to become another Abhinav Kashyap.

Edited by you2 - 1 years ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Acting wise this is her career best performance IMO. I liked the film . It was thrilling and refreshing to see lead actors play grey characters.

mintyblue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kamala05

Acting wise this is her career best performance IMO. I liked the film . It was thrilling and refreshing to see lead actors play grey characters.

Even I think so

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I love the movie because of this nutshell alone. Thanks Yogibaba⭐️

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Gehrayi main utar ke gehri gehri batein ...Yogi Baba must have had absolute fun doing nutshell for this movie. 🤣

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: infinity101

I only watched the trailer. Looks like they were having sex every 5 minutes. 😆

I wonder what Ranveer's face looked like after he watched the trailer.