Time for celebration - Anupamaa awarded

Posted: 1 years ago

Our very own Anupamaa has been awarded as the Best TV show at most prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards. Doesn't it call for a party. πŸ₯³

Moreover, the lead actress has been awarded as the 'Most Versatile Actress in a TV series.' This is a tight slap on the face of haters who are always criticising her and her acting. The faces and expressions she makes are genuine and a mark of true skill which has been recognised at an international level πŸ˜‰

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co6iQyCDW4N/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Note: I am well aware that these are not the original Dadasaheb Phalke awards πŸ˜›

Waah Kya baat hai 😲 hum sab ki favourite Maa ne award jeeta πŸ‘ Your true forum fans are very proud of your accomplishments  πŸ€ͺImage

This definitely calls for a party Lets Nacho

Originally posted by ShahH8er

Our very own Anupamaa has been awarded as the Best TV show at most prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards. Doesn't it call for a party. πŸ₯³

Moreover, the lead actress has been awarded as the 'Most Versatile Actress in a TV series.' This is a tight slap on the face of haters who are always criticising her and her acting. The faces and expressions she makes are genuine and a mark of true skill which has been recognised at an international level πŸ˜‰

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co6iQyCDW4N/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Note: I am well aware that these are not the original Dadasaheb Phalke awards πŸ˜›

what sort of award is this? Is this a spoof?  I agree about the versatility. Based on the scene her expression goes - πŸ˜² πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜• πŸ˜” πŸ˜‘ πŸ€‘ πŸ˜’   πŸ˜­πŸ˜³ πŸ€“ πŸ€” πŸ˜³  

Making us all react with a single expression πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Congratulations to her !! Although I would have been extremely happy if she was awarded for her role as Monisha Sarabhai or character in Parvarish . 

No hard feelings to her btw πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°  Honestly she was looking extremely gorgeous in that pink salwar suit. I wonder why makers don't take a look at her real life looks. They make her look so old. (Nothing wrong in being old btw. )

Her real life persona , style , voice is beautiful btw. Although I shouldn't be judging but there is a bit of narcissism i sense in her like i always feel she wants to be i every scene of the show and credited a lot. That's why Paras had a rift with her because may be she and Sudhanshu hog most of the limelight. 

She is a phenomenal actress ... But but but whatever she does in context of Anupama is extremely annoying and cringey.  This role has been her worst portrayal ever. 

Im no acting expert and and I know how hard Indian television is fir actors. Long working hours,  delayed payments plus faulty scripts.  

We hate her for her bhashans but memorising them requires a skill too. She must be having a great memorizing power. Since she appears throughout the show most of the times like 9 out of 10 scenes , she must be extremely hard working.. KUDOS TO THAT !! 

but behan thoda baaki actors ke liye bhi chhod diya kar!! Wahaan bhi ghus jaati hai ..

I saw Rupali in many previous shows   but never felt a tinge of discomfort or anger in her acting which her portrayal of Anupama does. 

Sadly she never got  awarded for those but this filthy regressive show and such brainless character. 

How the quality of Indian awards have fallen down to gutter !!.

Regarding such award shows , yes they are truly fake. 

https://youtu.be/bGpPoWxkuBs

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/y6Djm8v-Q38 

Just look at how she says bohot bohot bohot with those expressions 🀣 . This is the best versatile acting . πŸ‘

I often feel like  a literal fool on this forum trolling a fictional character while she be the real winner of life .

Supportive husband hai , highest paid actress hai. 

Just recently she bought a Mercedes . I curse my life. 

Anupama is married to a billionaire who is mad for her while Rupali  has got big name for herself. 

I often think why are we wasting our time ? 

Neither the makers care , nor does the actress herself. 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Musketeer_95

Just look at how she says bohot bohot bohot with those expressions 🀣 . This is the best versatile acting . πŸ‘

I often feel like a literal fool on this forum trolling a fictional character while she be the real winner of life .

Just be happy and proud as a viewer that ab "Apni Anupamaa" Dadasaheb Phalke award winner bhi hai πŸ˜‰

Well and truly deservedπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5264491

She is a good and versatile actress, no doubt. However this is not the show that deserves these awards. In fact this easily tops the worst show of all the shows I have ever seen. They are taunting us..... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜

Koi baat nahi, hum bhi trolling mein kam nahi hain 😏😎πŸ”₯

Originally posted by hinz

Well and truly deservedπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5264491

Your hilarious post is the first thing that sprang to mind when I saw this award post πŸ˜‚