Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hera Pheri 3: Akshay, Suniel & Paresh Rawal Met Firoz Nadiadwala

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Recently, a source close to the development told Pinkvilla about the franchise’s original cast met with producer Firoz Nadiadwala. According to the source, Akshay Kumar, Suniel Shetty and Paresh Rawal sat down with Nadiadwala at Empire Studio in Mumbai. The meeting brought the three actors under the same roof for the first time in years.

The source further added that the film’s team is currently in talks with two directors. Once everything is in place, Hera Pheri 3 makers may release an official announcement. Earlier, it was rumoured that Kartik Aryan will replace Akshay Kumar for Raju’s role. However, during a conversation with India Today, Suniel Shetty mentioned that he would talk to Akshay about returning to the film.

Source: https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/hera-pheri-3-akshay-kumar-suniel-shetty-paresh-rawal-reportedly-meet-producer-firoz-nadiadwala-makers-to-bring-back-og-trio/amp/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

If this was happening 5 years ago.... I would be very excited. Not so much now. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: CottonWorld

If this was happening 5 years ago.... I would be very excited. Not so much now. 

Better late than never, still I want this trio to come back together. And if this happens and the script is good enough like the first two, then the audience will definitely go to the theatre and make it work in the box office. Perhaps the makers already understood that it would tank had they replaced Akki with Kartik.

Edited by ffkhan - 1 years ago
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope they will come together.