Posted: 1 years ago

In other serials, it is usually auntie's who asks for junior baby,

Here mausaji asked for junior dev ,Kya hai ye🤣

Fanzzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj ka bhi achcha tha....❤️❤️

Finally they are Married.... Yayyyyy....🥳

Aur kitne achche se without drama sab ho gaya... I am so happy for that...☺️❤️❤️

Vidai is always sad for me.... But overall it was a very poignant episode...

The way Dev supported Vidhi at the entrance was beautiful... I am always awed by small gestures that they do for each other... Small but show so much of love, care, and respect for eachother...❤️❤️

Dubba ko leke I am still confused.... 🤔

Precap: Bamba with plan is here... Ab dekhte hai kya hota hai...😡

Overall I am at peace to finally see MRS. And MR. RAICHAND...🥳👏

Fanzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamzz

Mera dimag to dev ke 2 dialogues pe atka hua hai,

1. Darwaje pe bola, I am a business man aur fayda ka hi sauda karta Hoon. ( Not even in joke he talked something like that before).

2. He said to vidhi, that aise bahot mauke aayenge Rone ke ab, 

* Everytime dabba was shown on screen , she has very weird expression, as if she is not the daughter but lover.

At one point I felt ,she is another amba.

Both these instances to me seemed to be jokes...

The kind of love Dev has to Vidhi, I don't think he is capable of hurting her or her family ever....

Dubba to i am confused... Don't mean to hurt anyone.. but I think the actress is also not a very good one... 

Fanzzz thumbnail

In other serials, it is usually auntie's who asks for junior baby,

Here mausaji asked for junior dev ,Kya hai ye🤣

Yahan sab ulta hai....😆😆

Mr.critic thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fanzzz

Aur kitne achche se without drama sab ho gaya... I am so happy for that...☺️❤️❤️

The way Dev supported Vidhi at the entrance was beautiful... I am always awed by small gestures that they do for each other... Small but show so much of love, care, and respect for eachother...❤️❤️

bidai remind every married women of their own experience indeed and each time I see some bride crying make me emotional. Vidhi emoted as real bride with mix emotion of marrying the love of her life and leaving behind parents who gave her life. Rachana is undoubtedly amazing actress and matching to such experience actor like Iqbal is truly amazing.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mera dimag to dev ke 2 dialogues pe atka hua hai,

1. Darwaje pe bola, I am a business man aur fayda ka hi sauda karta Hoon. ( Not even in joke he talked something like that before).

2. He said to vidhi, that aise bahot mauke aayenge Rone ke ab, 

* Everytime dabba was shown on screen , she has very weird expression, as if she is not the daughter but lover.

At one point I felt ,she is another amba.

I’m also stuck there! When she said the sindoor shows husband loves a lot, he said I’m scared now .. if the sindoor doesn’t drop on your nose, I’ll speculate that I won’t love you. Weird thing to say coming from him.. 

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fanzzz

mujhe lagta hai iss dabba ko sirf hame plot se distract karne keliye laya gaya hai. Damba ka plan kuch alag our khatarnak tha jo vo sochti hai ki kisi bhi tarah ViDev ko dur rakhna . South versions me SR pe kuch dhamaka tho jaroor hua . Isiliye yaha bhi kuch to hoga jaroor. 
baki episode was very nice dev and Vidhi emotions and expressions are very nice. A well memorable episode because of vidai scene. Yes every woman will relate to that scene.grih pravesh scene was awesome. How dev supported her it’s Aaaweee.. dubara dekhne vala scene.

What Satya said according to that dev will be in danger or gayab if he went out of city and Vidhi has to rescue him again. I think so🤞

But I wish at least dev will leave after SR.

banhi2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinika

mujhe lagta hai iss dabba ko sirf hame plot se distract karne keliye laya gaya hai. Damba ka plan kuch alag our khatarnak tha jo vo sochti hai ki kisi bhi tarah ViDev ko dur rakhna . South versions me SR pe kuch dhamaka tho jaroor hua . Isiliye yaha bhi kuch to hoga jaroor. 
baki episode was very nice dev and Vidhi emotions and expressions are very nice. A well memorable episode because of vidai scene. Yes every woman will relate to that scene.grih pravesh scene was awesome. How dev supported her it’s Aaaweee.. dubara dekhne vala scene.

What Satya said according to that dev will be in danger or gayab if he went out of city and Vidhi has to rescue him again. I think so🤞

But I wish at least dev will leave after SR.

South version main kya huya? Is it worthy to watch ?

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I’m also stuck there! When she said the sindoor shows husband loves a lot, he said I’m scared now .. if the sindoor doesn’t drop on your nose, I’ll speculate that I won’t love you. Weird thing to say coming from him.. 

[/QUOTE

Agree there, he never doubted his love ever before.

Even if these dialogues doesn't mean anything ( I hope at least), it breaks the flow of the character, 

They kinda ruin the essence with such stunts in dialogues.