Behno aaj dev vidhi ki chumma chatti k chalte bo thread complete ho gya... To yahan aa jao
Behno aaj dev vidhi ki chumma chatti k chalte bo thread complete ho gya... To yahan aa jao
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
New EDT 🥳🤗
Aaj revu ki aane se thread itna jaldi Khatam hogay.
Han inki kissi vissi se starting hui nd revu ka aana to cherry on the top tha
Wow new EDT
Congratulations!! We finished the thread early this time
is it. to me it felt it took forever.
may be I lost a track of the time.
is it. to me it felt it took forever.
may be I lost a track of the time.
🤣🤣
I am re-watching the old episodes... Yaar Dev and Vidhi's character growth is tremendous... Nahi dekho na pehle ke episodes to pata hi na chale...😊
🤣🤣
I am re-watching the old episodes... Yaar Dev and Vidhi's character growth is tremendous... Nahi dekho na pehle ke episodes to pata hi na chale...😊
yes that is true.
And no OTT, illogical things except Amba filling her parting.
some have issues with office track being too short, but I am fine as to have story progressed it was required. else it would have felt it is going in cycles. thais is another thing about this show. new week new issue or track. pace is fast. there is a drama obviously but leads are given equal time and vamp is not peety, her transformation to becoming mean is justified.
Congratulations on new thread ...shaadi se pehle yeh bhi khatam hojaegi 😅😅
yes that is true.
And no OTT, illogical things except Amba filling her parting.
some have issues with office track being too short, but I am fine as to have story progressed it was required. else it would have felt it is going in cycles. thais is another thing about this show. new week new issue or track. pace is fast. there is a drama obviously but leads are given equal time and vamp is not peety, her transformation to becoming mean is justified.
I agree with you on this... This is one of the most logical and relatable shows that I have watched recently... Acting wise every one is superb... No major OTT and fast paced... Best part is the understanding and trust that the leads have... Nahi to har drame mein either FL mahan banke sacrifice karti rehti hai ya fir ML ke aage piche khud ko prove karne ke liye ghumti rehti hai...