Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

OMG OMG Mauli here??/ cant wait!!

Hey Mauli!!! this is Chandni and I think you totally rock...you are truly an awesome performer 👏 I completely loved your Maiya Maiya and I never ever forget to listen to it on my iPod! and you completely rock in Rock n Roll family.....

actually I was so shocked when I found out that my cousin in Houstan actually knows you and also learned dancing from you! and his dad knows your dad very well.

I have a few questions

-Who is your biggest inspiration?
-What do you think that is your strongest point in being a performer?
-How is it to first being a contestant and now hosting a reality show?
-What is the most memorable thing about SRGMP?
-What is your most favorite movie/song/actors and actresses/TV Shows
-Are you going to be performing/hosting SRGMP 09???

thanks so much Mauli and I wish you ALL the best in life...and always keep on rocking like this !!!! 😳 👏 👏

Edited by Tani91 - 16 years ago

Hey Mauli

First of all Happpy Birthdayyyy.. hope you get whatever you want because you totally deserve it.

I just want to say that I loved you on Saregampa. And I love you as a co-host on Rock and Roll Family. I hope I will get to see you alot on T.V. You are big role-model to many people and you deffiantly mine as well.

Your Biggest Fan: Ridhima

tangina r thumbnail

Hii Mauli im tangina one of ur biggest fans from the mauli FC over here

I would first like to wish u Happy birthday mauli hope u hve a rocking one!!

You totaly rock on RNRF, your the only reason i watch the show and ur hindi has improved alot  from before so keep it up!

here r my questions:

1) Recently on zee news i heard them say tht there is a rumour that u might be hosting srgmp this season could u please tell us how true tht rumour is

2) How did it feel when u went to america after srgmp how were the peoples reactions there

3)Could u please sing a song of your choice to all of ur fans on I-F

4) Do u plan to enter bollywood

5) is there any song tht u wish u had sang while u were on srgmp

6) wht r ur plans after RNRF finishes

thts all my questions please come to bangladesh to perform if u ever get a chatnce i would love to c u perform live & if possible visit I-F when u hve time...

keep rockin nd dont forget were there for u always ...

Edited by tangina r - 16 years ago
sapnokirani24 thumbnail
hey mauli

how new record deals?
who were ur closest friends in srgmp?
who do u think should have won?

thats all for now!!
btw im gujarati too and am in the US!!!!

<3 pooja
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey girl! =) You must know me well through your brother and most probably your best friend (you know who that is nah)?! I don't want to mention names here just in case she doesn't want me to! But I'm sure you know who I'm hinting at. Oh yeah and in order for you to regonize me you need to know my real name nah?! lol. Well it starts with a Bh...and last name is a common Gujju last name starting with an S...all I am going to say. You should know! 😆

Anyways first things first...happy early birthday! I'll make sure to tell **** to wish you on my behalf! haha! Hope its rockin! =) Man you're so missed here in the US. We all miss ya!

Anyways I am also a great fan of yours and I'm part of the Mauli Dave FC on the forums. =) My questions for you are:

1) With so many offers on your hand, do you plan to settle in India?

2) What about your education in Houston? Plan to finish it?

3) What are the latest bollywood singing offers you have finalized?

4) If there was one actress you would love to playback for who would it be and why?

5) Have you thought about an acting career?

6) I've heard you've gotten many acting opportunities but you have rejected them. Can you tell us more about that?

7) Do you miss the US and Texas? 😆

8) Who do you admire most in the music world?

9) If there is one thing in the world that you could change what would it be and why?

10) How do you find yourself as an anchor?

11) In an interview you chose Sharad over Aditya as a better anchor. Can you justify your answer? 😆

Tara parents boj proud hase. =) Tumhe boj saras singer cho ane age janye you will do well! Oh ane tane boj saras Gujarati avre che! 😆 Ane tu Rock n Roll family ma boj saras hosting kare che! Keep up the great work! We love you Mauli and hope to see and meet you soon! =)Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 16 years ago
natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Mauli!! This is Sana from Toronto, Canada...😃

Firstly, u did a great job in SRGMP and ur doing great in Rock n Roll family (and ur hindi has improve a lot 😉)

Now, a few questions:

- If u get a chance, would u like to participate in a dance reality show o singing reality show or none?

- Who was your favourite contest in Sa re ga ma pa 2007? Are u still in touch with any of your SRGMP friends?

- Do u plan to go back to USA or stay in India?

- my favourite question: Will u be coming to Toronto Canada any time soon?

- Are u singing for any movies/albums which are coming out soon? If so, what are they and can u sing 2 lines for us please?

All the best with all ur work! Keep rocking...

Luv ya~
-Sana

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Mauli its chandni !!! 😃 😃 I think you are an amazing singer !! Keep it up 😳

What are your favorite places to shop in India & Houston ? 😆

Who is your best friend or someone who pops in your mind when you think of Houston ? 😆

What is favorite American tv show ?

Do you like Veronica Mars ? 😳 😆

Whats ur email address ? 😳

Could you plz sing us a few lines of your favorite American song ? 😳

Oh yh.. 😆 Will you be coming to Ohio anytime soon ?? 😳 😳

Do you play any instruments ? 😆 (or used to play)

What was your parent's reaction when you told them you wanted to join SRGMP ? 😆

What was your friends' reaction ? 😆

Ok last but not least.... Could you plz wish my little sister Chandrika, a happy birthday ? 😳 She's turning 10 and I think she'd be rly excited if Mauli Dave wished her 😳 😳 😃

Here's her thread: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=943390&T PN=1 ?

Thanks !!!! 😃 😆 And Happy Birthday to you too !!!! 😃 I hope you have lots, and, lots of success !!! 😃 😃

Your friend, Chandni 😆
Edited by *Nishi* - 16 years ago