Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Unless and until Ranveer himself shares it with us, I am not believing any of these portals….
Originally posted by: catchm-ifucan
Unless and until Ranveer himself shares it with us, I am not believing any of these portals….
Bollyhungama especially lies alot, they have also written lies against ranveer to get him bashed
enough with this don 3 rumors. I don't even want to see him as don.
edited.
Originally posted by: iamrebelheart
enough with this don 3 rumors. I don't even want to see him as chapri don.
Wtf, please do not us that word and secondly Don as a character is anything but that. You can ignore ethe movie if you do not like it.
This isn't new, whenever a film gets success, all news portal start churning out articles about hero's next projects to gain traction.
Ab har koi cast karna chahega Ranveer ko.
Originally posted by: elaichichai
Wtf, please do not us that word and secondly Don as a character is anything but that. You can ignore ethe movie if you do not like it.
I didn't mean it like that. okay sorry if you feel offended.
It is a casteist slur
had no idea.
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
https://x.com/i/status/2071619855959417138
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
https://youtu.be/NGVnBJyZvBY
https://x.com/i/status/2046826875067224273
5