Mauli Dave on IF Radio-Post your Messages

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello friends,

There is a good news for you all. Very soon Mauli Dave will be coming on IF Radio in an interview.

Mauli Dave, our very own Indian Shakira needs no introduction. She captured the hearts of the SRGMP Challenge 2007 judges and millions of fans and with a brilliant performance on her very first appearance!!! She came and conquered all with her superb "Maiyya Maiyya" rendition. Overnight she became the Maiyya Girl. Infact so famous she became with Maiyya Maiyya that ever since that first episode of SRGMP Challenge 2007, Mauli has been requested time and again to sing and spread her Maiyya Maiyya magic!! More of a performer, she earned the title of Indian Shakira from her mentor - noted "golden" music director - Bappi Lahiri.

The reality show is nowover, but Mauli is still making headlines. Besides doing stage shows or recording songs, she is  now rocking the family dance show - Rock n Roll Family aired by  Zee TV where she is  co-hosting the show with Sharad Kelkar.  

Here is your chance to get to know the "Rocking Maiyya" girl better. June 3rd is the Birthday of Mauli and IF Dev team has arranged a special one to one intervie with the Maiya Maiya girl.πŸ˜ƒ

Please post your  wishes and questions for her on this thread itself which you want to ask her. We will include them in the interview.

The last date for posting your questions is 16th May by 8am IST.

Hurry ! Don't miss this opportunity !

Cheers!

IF Dev team

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hiii mauli this is bitasta...am really a big fan of yours...you really are our Shakira.....u realllly sing very good....and i love your singing...i wanna ask you wats your plan now after SRGMP?Will you go back or stay here at India?
All the Best for your futute life,
love bitasta
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks alot IF Dev Team for making this possible!
here's my message to Mauli;

hi Mauli!
i'm Manisha from Holland and i love your voice.
you were my favorite since Maiyya Maiyya.
i also loved your performance 'Ali More Angana' you
really rocked that one.

my mum loves you so much!
everytime you come on tv, with rock 'n' roll family
she gets mad at me when i try to zap to another channel
she says: 'don't touch the remote, my bachcha is on tv' πŸ˜›

i also have a few questions:

* participants/judges/host you're still in touch with.
* how did it feel when you came alover the USA to India?

so, here's from my mum & me: lots of luck in the future.
and we think that you can try in Bollywood as an actress

love you alot!
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Mauli am sumesh...one of ur greatest fan from mauli FC...

First of all wishing you many many happy returns of the day...May all ur dreams come true...You r really a complete package..wish u all th best for whatever u do in ur future...I would like to hear more of bollywood songs & also would like to see you as actress too...am happy u r still in limelight unlike many others in SRGMP...pls continue so...πŸ˜›

1)Can you please tell us the bollywood songs you have sung so far..so far we have heard few lines of your song with aadesh only...would like to know abt the offer Pritam gave u while u were out & bappi da's major project which he didnt disclose that time...Which film song gonna be released soon...

2)Any plan for coming with album this year...

3)Can you sing few lines of maahive from kaante

4)which song comes in your mind when you remember
a)Aneek
b)Raja
c)Amanat
d)Sumedha

5)Can u share an crazy or funny or embarassing incident happened to you in your near past..

will edit later...
Edited by sumesh - 16 years ago
ramas thumbnail

Hi Mauli,  This is Raksha aunty

Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day. I wish  and pray you get everything you desire today and always. You have blessings from all of us.

We do miss you here great deal? do you miss us too? But I am very happy you are living your dream now which I always  knew you will. We are so proud of you.

will edit.

Edited by ramas - 16 years ago
ifra thumbnail

Hi Mauli dave

I am Ifra from Holland.

First off all I wish you a wonderful, super duper, zabardast, extra bariya, extra special, ekdum mast and dhinchak bole to ekdum jhakaas JANAM DIN. May all your wishes come true. I want to take this oppertunity to thank you for comming on television and singing such a beautifull songs for us (FAR BETTER THEN THE ORIGINALS).

Well my questions are.

1: Where have you learnd music?  

2: What inspired you to become a singer?

4: MAULI when are you going to perform in Holland?. Well we are waiting here to see you.

3: MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION IS: 

How can your crazy fans like me,  stay in thouch with you?

Mauli I wish you all the best in future and god bless you.

Your crazyfan

Edited by ifra - 16 years ago
SabeenSmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Mauli!!!
I'm Sabeen from New York and i'm a very huge fan of you!!!!!!! I alwayz watch Rock N Roll Family and you and Sharad are awesome anchors!!!πŸ‘ Happy Birthday Mauli!!! May all ur wishes and dreams come true and success follow you!! My birthday is 2 days after yours on June 5th.

Questions

What is your favorite serial on Zee?

What is your favorite serial that is not on Zee?

Who is your favorite Bollywood singer?(male/female)

Who is your favorite Hollywood singer? (male/female)

Who is your favorite Bollywood actor/actress?

Who is your favorite Hollywood actor/actress?

Who is your favorie Tellywood actor/actress?

If you weren't a singer what would you be?

What was the most memorable moment of your life?

Edited by ~*Sabeen*~ - 16 years ago
*~Kaynaat~* thumbnail

hi mauli!

my name is tehseen,i'm from new york!i am sabeen's big sister.

im a very BIG fan!!!!!!!!!i luv ur voice!!!!!!and u are rlly our shakira!u rock the stage wid ur rocking voice and u!i alwayz watch "rock n roll family" and that too becuz of u!ur a great hostess!and sharad too!i wish u the best in life and may success be ur best friend!do tell kajol,ajay,sharad and all rock n roll family members i said hi and good luck in the future for dem!and may the best family win!btw i have a facebook and i wanted to add u,and i sent request but u havnt responded like in almost a month or more.can u plz add me.πŸ˜ƒ

May God Bless You and May Success Be Your Best Friend!!!

Love,

Tehseen!πŸ˜ƒ

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MAULIII!!!

Hi! I'm aisha. Another BIG fan of yours... coincidentally from Texas too. πŸ˜›

I wanna wish you a Happy Birthday... May this year and years to follow bring you many happinesses, successes, and everything you desire. 😊

You're truly the Indian "Shakira", our rockstar! I loved you on SRGMP and absolutely adore you on Rock N Roll.

My Questions:

- Who has been your strength and support to reach this height in your life?

- Would you ever consider coming back to the States?

- Any future albums/songs you're doing?

Thank You! 😊

woww

will edit later

*** edited***

hii mouli welcome on if radio. this is sara one of ur fan... you are a great singer and you will have a great future ahead. my all the well wishes are with you. can u please sing two lines of  mayia maya ..  thnnx with love sara😳

Edited by pakianjel - 16 years ago