Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I tried but in my imagination the floor was cold, and that made me shiver, which automatically makes me want to pee even more. 😑

You are under the blankets.. right?  So concentrate on one foot or your heel..against the mattress.. is it soft? Is the fitted sheet crumbled or smooth. Oh for fu%#*# sakes this tops the most embarrassing thing I'm about to hit post reply too. ..

Joon just go to the bathroom.. you are just damaging your bladder in the long run. Lolol 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

You are under the blankets.. right?  So concentrate on one foot or your heel..against the mattress.. is it soft? Is the fitted sheet crumbled or smooth. Oh for fu%#*# sakes this tops the most embarrassing thing I'm about to hit post reply too. ..

Joon just go to the bathroom.. you are just damaging your bladder in the long run. Lolol 

LOOOOL already went. No thanks to you and your foot-on-floor advice. 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

LOOOOL already went. No thanks to you and your foot-on-floor advice. 

You will thank me one day lol it's gotta work for girls too.

Night joon 

JayaBachan thumbnail

You will thank me one day lol it's gotta work for girls too.

Night joon 

Night, I’m going to sleep as well. 🤗

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Watup

2.5 hours later..  albeit I have a terrible memory .. but all I remember is John's entry .. his white short ..shorts... and salman khan. 

It was an entertaining movie ...

ok but someone I know as a home theater and it’s streaming on prime ( legal) since have to pay prime fees  as that’s option to those who don’t want to goto the theater due Covid concerns n weather as been crazy delaying things n causing closings !! Or one can wait till later . Were it Salman Khan movie with him in the lead I go 1st show 1st day to his movies 🍿 as mentioned I traveled 4 hours during covid to see the movie as only few theaters were airing the movie due to restrictions and limited seating !! But it was crowded people wanted too see him onscreen 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

wat_up thumbnail

Good night !! And since u don’t have valentines plans . I might just do the masquerade that weekend a Valentine masquerade weekend !! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 but you better stick around 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I also thought were  u the states there so many cool lounges that day n we could even hit up Bollywood n some others !! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://youtu.be/is38AJeXmOc

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail

I give the best reviews. My review on Ek Villain 2 was a masterpiece. ❤️

wow and I thought I go overboard on reviews with animations etc in the past lol 😂 I’m going crazy over an entry right now and plan to make it more hip in my thread 🧵 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

The way you all publicly apologize for visiting profiles, while I stalk shamelessly 😆

I don’t stalk but also I don’t care 🤷‍♀️ in whose profile I hit as I’m not aware lol 😂 and they hitting on mine again 🤷‍♀️

wat_up thumbnail

Watup

2.5 hours later..  albeit I have a terrible memory .. but all I remember is John's entry .. his white short ..shorts... and salman khan. 

It was an entertaining movie ...

ok You and others convincing me !! And this article https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/fans-in-awe-of-pathaan-post-credit-scene-as-shah-rukh-khan-and-salman-khan-promise-more-action-on-the-silver-screen/amp_articleshow/97320787.cms