Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I did a full inspection. To see who blocked me, who visited me, what my privacy settings were πŸ€£

After D3viL posted SE’s profile here πŸ˜†

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I did a full inspection. To see who blocked me, who visited me, what my privacy settings were πŸ€£

I had clicked you too sometime backπŸ˜…!.. Was going to say me too after Devil's post about clicking your profile! Then, again didn't πŸ˜†..

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Maybe there's a lag. Let me ask tech support πŸ˜†

Thank you for contacting India Forums technical support line. Please allow 24 hours for this matter to be investigated. 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I’m sure and I think your review helped me to make a decision not to watch it in theatre πŸ˜† will watch when it come online  to laugh πŸ˜†

It was a lot of mission impossible, a lot of the avenger movies, winter soldier, captain America, surprisingly well made. Srk was a bit of comic relief whilst all the serious stuff was happening around him. .. I think its best to watch it on the big screen...... it would be mission impossible to watch it on TV. Just wait for FF review .. i am sure she can sway you to go and see it ..before you write it off lol

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

I had clicked you too sometime backπŸ˜…!.. Was going to say me too after Devil's post about clicking your profile! Then, again didn't πŸ˜†..

I visited you too. To leave my amazing testimonial πŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

It was a lot of mission impossible, a lot of the avenger movies, winter soldier, captain America, surprisingly well made. Srk was a bit of comic relief whilst all the serious stuff was happening around him. .. I think its best to watch it on the big screen...... it would be mission impossible to watch it on TV. Just wait for FF review .. i am sure she can sway you to go and see it ..before you write it off lol

I give the best reviews. My review on Ek Villain 2 was a masterpiece. ❀️

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishita123

After D3viL posted SE’s profile here πŸ˜†

Whew. I am in my influencer era πŸ˜†

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I give the best reviews. My review on Ek Villain 2 was a masterpiece. ❀️

Lololololol yes joon wallahi you are the best. You don't have to give examples. I believe you lololol tag me If I am still around. Lol