Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I’m sure and I think your review helped me to make a decision not to watch it in theatre 😆 will watch when it come online  to laugh 😆

I am debating whether to see it in theater or streaming and is it worth 20 minutes to see Salman   Khans entry onscreen!! 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: wat_up

I am debating whether to see it in theater or streaming and is it worth 20 minutes to see Salman   Khans entry onscreen!! 

Watup

2.5 hours later..  albeit I have a terrible memory .. but all I remember is John's entry .. his white short ..shorts... and salman khan. 

It was an entertaining movie ...

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Lololololol yes joon wallahi you are the best. You don't have to give examples. I believe you lololol tag me If I am still around. Lol

Have you watched Ek Villain 2? Please say you have. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Speaking of short shorts, does anyone ever think about Walter White's entry in Breaking Bad? Why was he wearing tighty whiteys like that? 😕

JayaBachan thumbnail

Oh man I can’t sleep. I need to go bathroom but I don’t want to get out of bed. 😢

D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Have you watched Ek Villain 2? Please say you have. 

Nope not gonna read it joon. 😆 tag me for your pathaan review. Make sure you mention deepikas commando roll .. ull see it when she heads off.. whilst srk decides to run ..she decided to roll. .. 

D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Oh man I can’t sleep. I need to go bathroom but I don’t want to get out of bed. 😢

You know what works? Instead of thinking about the bathroom.. I think of my foot on the floor and concentrate on how that feels.. and then suddenly poof .. don't need to go anymore.

Try it girls. Tell me if it works for girls as well 🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

You know what works? Instead of thinking about the bathroom.. I think of my foot on the floor and concentrate on how that feels.. and then suddenly poof .. don't need to go anymore.

Try it girls. Tell me if it works for girls as well 🤣

I tried but in my imagination the floor was cold, and that made me shiver, which automatically makes me want to pee even more. 😑