What should BW do to tackle the boycott brigade? - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Zeal17

Ye to wohi baat hogayi Bhains ke aage been bajana 😆

Baat to sahi hai par aaj Vella tha isliye ... 😳

Waise ye boycott gang wale chumtiye hain. Udhar dekho...mazaal hai koi mock kar de zara sa! Boycott jaise hutiyape me padte hi nahi.. seedhe sar tan se juda.. isilye no one even dares to take artistic liberties with them. Forget that bollywood even shows love and marriage only between muslim guy and hindu girl. Rarely the opposite. Just google for what happened when the movie Bombay showed hindu guy and muslim woman love marriage..

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Baat to sahi hai par aaj Vella tha isliye ... 😳

Waise ye boycott gang wale chumtiye hain. Udhar dekho...mazaal hai koi mock kar de zara sa! Boycott jaise hutiyape me padte hi nahi.. seedhe sar tan se juda.. isilye no one even dares to take artistic liberties with them. Forget that bollywood even shows love and marriage only between muslim guy and hindu girl. Rarely the opposite. Just google for what happened when the movie Bombay showed hindu guy and muslim woman love marriage..

Sahi mai Yr boycot krna hai dhang se karo.. is bar boycott walo ne boycott kam promotion zyada Kari hai. Bollywood jus tarikke ki movies bna rha hai they will flop on their own. Heck I was so irritated ki mein khud movie dekh leta..

In case of Pathaan wo bhi flop ho hi jaati.. I(and many) didn't like the trailer it's mix up of many movies.. it picked up after this boycott drama.

Bollywood ko samajh agya hai movie kaise hit karani hai free ki promotions karake😆

🤦‍♂️ 

Hearing stuff about Pathaan as well again some political agenda in the movie.. 

I'm waiting for a smart group of boycotters. Current gang is stupid, loud, and annoying. 

Step 1: Buy all seats in all theaters making movie sold out every show, every day. 
Step 2: Don't show up because we're boycotting. 
Step 3: Because no one is able to watch the film, they are second-hand boycotting. Boycotting gang increases.
Step 4: Every film will be a super mega tripleplex blockbuster reducing the value of a blockbuster

Free mein promotion to thank you note to banta hai

Movie record tod rahi hai, boycott gang ki chaddi utar gya woh bhi bhagwa colour ka,  ab to taras bhi ni aata unpe.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

If the boycott gang is screaming on social media....I don't care.....its their opinion...their right to ASK for boycotting something...

But if they physically turn out at a theater.....damage the property...brandish swords...and threaten to hurt me if I set my foot inside the theater....then they are bloody terrorists....because they terrorized me and FORCED ,me not to do something against my will...they should be then treated as a terrorist...

A group in Indore drove the audience out. There’s a topic about it. 

Stop taking artistic liberties with just one particular religion. Either mock all or mock none.. Treat every religion and it's followers equally. That would be enough to start with...

pakhandi pandits ke mukaable paakhandi Maulvis aur paakhandi priest kam hai in India maybe that’s why. 

Bollywood is just a mirror of our society. Hollywood mein Christianity ka mazaak zada banta hai.

Originally posted by Zeal17

Sahi mai Yr boycot krna hai dhang se karo.. is bar boycott walo ne boycott kam promotion zyada Kari hai. Bollywood jus tarikke ki movies bna rha hai they will flop on their own. Heck I was so irritated ki mein khud movie dekh leta..

In case of Pathaan wo bhi flop ho hi jaati.. I(and many) didn't like the trailer it's mix up of many movies.. it picked up after this boycott drama.

Bollywood ko samajh agya hai movie kaise hit karani hai free ki promotions karake😆

🤦‍♂️ 

Hearing stuff about Pathaan as well again some political agenda in the movie.. 

Bilkul sahi baat..is boycott gang ke chumtiyape ki wajah se even i felt ki neutral audience ko sympathy ho jayegi inse.. mujhe khud ho rahi thi irritation. Jo film khud hi flop ho jaati usse inhone free ki publicity de kar hit kara dena hai 😆

And u r right about political agenda if this tweet has any truth in it 

https://twitter.com/BornAkkian/status/1618114106242007041?t=iHwfhuHaux3Ak3LQ_drUHg&s=19 

Originally posted by kyapa

pakhandi pandits ke mukaable paakhandi Maulvis aur paakhandi priest kam hai in India maybe that’s why. 

Bollywood is just a mirror of our society. Hollywood mein Christianity ka mazaak zada banta hai.

Aisa kuchh nahi hai. Bas pakhandi maulvi aur priests ko mainstream media dikhata nahi..thanks to social media like Twitter aisi news fir bhi pahunch jaati hai logon tak.

Nothing let them lol 😂 They don’t make much difference people will go regardless. 

Aisa kuchh nahi hai. Bas pakhandi maulvi aur priests ko mainstream media dikhata nahi..thanks to social media like Twitter aisi news fir bhi pahunch jaati hai logon tak.

Where there are large numbers of Christians, those priests are very much highlighted. Malayalam movies don't shy away from berating any church. 

As for mocking Christians, Bollywood has done that since its inception. Women who sleep around are almost invariably Christian. Men who drink, same. If a Radha wedding song in SOTY got everyone riled up, there has been a Mary bar song. 

No one group is a special victim here. I'd say to my Hindu friends, join the club.

Yeah, one group seems to be exempt. But that's because most people are not brave cartoonists like those at Charlie Hebdo. As an Indian-born Christian, I dearly hope my religious friends from the community never go down that track.