Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shinika

maine tag kiya tha baba, aap tho bahut busy Rahati ho aaj kal😂 just kidding yaar 

Saare Notifications me miss hua hoga koi baath nahi samjho aapko double dhamak mil gaya .🤣

Haa mene hi nai dekha 🤭🤭

Yess muje double dhamkaa milaa🤣Mujse raah nai dekha jata achha huaa mene nai padha tha to...do part padhke achha laga😆..

It was amazing shinu..every words every emotions u did so well ...really it feel so amazing to read...esa lagta show dekh re...bht mast he...jaldi se next part do abb😆

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinika

uploaded part 3
Tag 1

👏Wonderful sequence. Beautiful writing. Like actual episode watching.❤️

Waiting for part 4🤗

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Shattered Dev; ViDev ;OS

Final Part:

Dev took the appointment of Doctor Agarwal and went to meet him….

He was in his way to hospital he got a call from Vidhi…

Dev: Vidhi ka call ..he just didn’t want to talk her with now because now he can’t answe all her questions. It’s not the right time. But he thought he couldn’t ignore her ……..

He lifted and said Vidhi kya hua ,kuch jaroori bath hain ..yeh kya hai ki main ….thoda ….jaroori ….kaam pe …jaa raha Hu ..tho..

Vidhi: main aapse milna chahta Hu..

Dev: Vidhi.. main thoda…. He heard the sounds and asked her

Vidhi Kaha ho tum..

Vidhi: panch minut mein main balghar pahunch jaavungi. Aap bhi vaha aa jayiye and she cut the call

Dev: he just applied the break suddenly and  just closed his eyes for a second and changed his way to baalghar.

He know right now she is very upset and she has many questions in her mind about the things happening around her.

Dev reached the balghar and asked about her. Security said she is in his mothers room.

Dev got doubt and went slowly to the room .

Vidhi standing infront of Dev’s mother’s photo and said mujhe maaf kar deejiye ma.. main dev sir ki dil todne jaa rahi Hu.. par mere paas our koi raasta nahi hain ma.. mujhe pata hai vo meri baat nahi maanenge. Isiliye jo main karne jaa rahi Hu.. nahi nahi.. karne ki koshish kar rahi Hu na vo hi sahi hai. Kyonki sir ko mere baare mein mujhse jyada  pata hain…. Pata hai Usko shak ho jaayega .. par mujhe vo koshish karna hi padega ma. Unki khushi keliye main kuch bhi kar sakti Hu ma.. bas aap mera madad kijiye ma….

He listened the last lines unki khushi keliye main kuch bhi kar sakti Hu.. aap mera madad keejiye ma.. and he smiled little with tears in his eyes and  know what she is going to do….

He wiped his tears and went into the room to face Vidhi.

Vidhi stood in distance and with out seeing to his eyes she said

Sir yeh kya ho Raha hain , mujhe kuch samajh me nahi aaraha hai. Papa papa kaise maan gaya sagai keliye.. our aap …aap kal tak mujhe sabar karne keliye bol rahe the our aaj achanak se shadi ka propose Kia vo bhi papa se….

Our papa ..papa kaise maan gaya ..

Dev stood silent…

Our aap…aap our papa room me kya bath karne gaye the.. ha papa achanak se kaise badal gaya..

Kahi aap papa ko majboor tho nahi kiya na.. bathayiye sir kyonki vo aapke request ko nahi maanege.. vo ..mujhe patha hain aapne usse daraya .. hoga..mere naam se…

She lowered her eyes to hide the tears and with fake anger she said by seeing sides aap Badal gaye hain .. bahut badal gaye  hain.... achanak se aap jabar dasti apna baath manvane pe Thule huye hai.. papa ne kaha yeh shadi nahi hogi . Isiliye aap achanak se yeh shaadi ki zid kar rahe hain.. haina.. mujhe patha hai aap kithne ziddi ho.. par mujhe aapse yeh ummeed nahi thi.. 

she couldn’t say further more .. controlled herself and looked into his eyes finally with a defeated face.

Dev stood silent with a smily face  and proud look..

Annoyed by his act she got really disappointed and forgot her fake ness and said in anger…

Aap kyon aisa dekh rahe hai mujhe .. kyon has rahe hain aap… yaha meri jindagi ka Lanka lag gayi our aap tho apna Akal daad dikhake mera ……she stopped by him..

He just smiled with tears and said BAs yeh dekh raha Hu ki

Kithne had tak tum mujhse pyar kar sakte ho…. 

Bas she forgot everything and ran to him and hugged him with force and both cried bitterly..

Vidhi said in her heart :

I am sorry sir .. aapki jindagi mein yeh tufaan lane ke liye…

Dev: thank you Vidhi..

Mera sunsaan jindagi me ek tufaan ki tarah aane keliye our mere dil ke pyaas bhujane  keliye…

Vidhi: sorry sir…bas kuch pal ki kushia dikhake aapko jindagi bhar ka dard dene keliye..

Dev: thank you … mere udaas bhari jindagi mein duniya bhar ki khushiya lane keliye..

Vidhi: aapki aankhon ki roshni ko cheenakar aapko andhere ki ghati me dakhelne keliye sorry.. sorry..

Dev: Tera yaadein hain tho mujhe kya kami hain. Andhere mein bhi mil rahi roshni hain.

Vidhi.. tum vo roshni ho jiske saamne mere jindagi ka  ithne saalon ka andhera tabah hogayi hain..

Mera jindagi ka roshni bankar aane keliye thank you…..

Both couldn’t stop their tears of pain

And dev said 

I love you Vidhi.. I love you so much..

Vidhi just looked him with admiration and their hearts silently understood each others turmoil.

Vidhi about to say some thing.. 

dev kept his finger on her lips and said nahi vidhi.. kuch mat bolo.. mujh pe bharosa haina…  bas yeh yaad rakhna ki kuch bhi hojaye mein tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga…..(with determination)

Dev kissed on her forehead and hugged crying Vidhi to give solace to her.

Both remained in hug for some time.

dev : chalo mein tumhe ghar le chalta Hu..

Vidhi didn’t want to leave his embrace…

Both sat there silently in each others embrace and finally Vidhi dozed off peacefully after long time….

Dev didn’t want to disturb her so he carried her to the car and both sat together in back seat .

After dropping Vidhi at night he went to meet the doctor..

He showed the reports and enquired the doctor about Vidhi health. But what the doctor revealed make him shocked confused and happy at same time.

There he saw a junior doctor who looks suspiciously at dev and left the room hurriedly.

Dev came out of doctor room and enquired about the junior doctor . He tried to escape from back door but dev cornered him and made him reveal the truth.

Dev left him abruptly and exhaled his long holded breath and smiled whole heartedly with tears continuously pouring out his happiness.

Dev got into the car and dailed Amba with smirk…

Amba: felt shocked and happy by seeing caller Id as dev name and lifted and said

Hi dev, tum kaise ho.. I am sorry dev . Mujhe pata hain yeh sach pata chalne se tumhe kithne takleef hota hai . Par kya karu.. tum mujhe apna dost manthe haina .. tho bas dosti nibhaya maine….

She find other side silent and asked with cunning smile..

Dev dev.. tum sun rahe ho na.. main kya bol rahi Hu..

Dev: koi  baath nahi hai Amba, I know you are my true friend ..

Amba: thank you dev for trusting me..

Dev: yeh sab chodo Amba, kal shaam ko mera our Vidhi ki sagai hain milapini maa ke mandir mein. 

Mera dost hone ki nathin main chahta Hu tum bhi mere sagai mein mera sath rahe…

Amba: the smile, the smirk and the Color went off from Amba’s face. She stood there shocked and dropped the phone and started to shiver badly…

Dev expected this reaction from her and drove the car to his home smiling mischievously….

He just laid down on the bed peacefully after three days of torture and he thought to call Vidhi but stopped by the UK doctor’s call. 

He talked with him and find that according to the reports the patient has Moto nuron  disease but along with that some other report also there which shows the patient was depressed and tensed . But it’s not that dangerous and will be fine by some days. So they cleared dev that the reports belong to two different individuals. 

Dev thanked them and felt relieved totally. After listening the truth from that cheat doctor he got relieved but still he has doubt about vidhi’s health regarding her conrinuous chakkar.

Now he know the reason why she is getting the chakkar . That’s because of the medicine that fake doctor suggested. 

He thought Amba Mehta you played really well but you won’t succeed in this. With the help of those medicines you make us believe that Vidhi is suffering with that disease.

Chalo .. ab tumhara khel khatam our tayyar rahna kal tum dev rath raichand ki khel dekhogi. Asli khel kya hota hai  kal mein tumhe dikhaaunga…

He sighed after seeing the time and dismissed the idea to call Vidhi. He just laid down  on the bed and remembered all their happy moments.

Next day morning:

Dev got freshen up happily , got ready and came to Satya .

Dev: ma, aap Abhi Tak tayyar naheen huyi hai. Shagun leke jaana haina vidhi ke ghar.

Satya: she saw him with sad face and said dev ek our baar soch lo beta.. tera puri jindagi iss ek faisale pe depend hain..

Dev: ma, Maine pehle hi kaha hain. Main faisala kar chuka Hu our ab vo nahi badlega..

Mera thoda jaroori kaam hai . Mein vo karke aata Hu . Our aap Shyam ki saari tayyari kar dijiye maa.

Ham saath me vidhi ki ghar jaayenge shagun lekar..

And he left from there that he can’t act infront of Satya.

He met the cheater doctor and made him agree to help him. He devices a plan and discuss with him to expose Amba in Sharma house.

He know Amba very well that she will come to Vidhi house and try to tell the truth to Vidhi cause Amba don’t know that ki vidhi already knows that. Actually nobody knows that Vidhi know the truth except him.

Vidhi mujhe pata hain tum iss vakt bahut dard mein ho par bas kuch der our Vidhi kuch der main iss Amba Mehta naam ka kaata ko hamesha hamesha keliye hamare raste se nikalke phenk dunga…

He went to his home got ready happily .he came out of the room while humming by making Satya shocked. He took Satya along and went to Vidhi home.

Vidhi home:

Milapini mata mandir and pura haveli is decorated nicely. Bimla making Vidhi ready with happy face infront of Vidhi yet being sad. Vidhi got ready but her heart is not accepting things that her dev sir is doing for her . But she remembered how dev asked her to be calm and trust him. She thought aaj bas sagai hogi tho shadi keliye thoda time tho rahega. Tab tak main kuch na kuch soch lunga sir ko rokne keliye..

Amba came to Vidhi house and greeted everyone and said dev invited her to the sagai. She just saw Vidhi and smirked .. poor Vidhi tumhare saath kya hone vala hai tum soch bhi nahi sakte ho.. dev ka proposal se bahut ud rahe ho tum . Par mujhe Thera par kaatna ache se aata hain. Maine socha tumhara ma, baap tumhe batayega, kam se kam yeh bath jaan ne ke baad dev tumhe chod dega par nahi koi baath nahi . Ab bhi khel mere hath main hai. Aaj main tumhe vo sach bata ke rahungi…tab dekhungi tum donon ka yeh sagai kaise hogi..

Tum khud dev ko tumse door kar logi.

Amba about to go to Vidhi then…

Dev and Satya came to Vidhi home . Bimla gave aarthi to dev and welcomed them.

Dev greeted Amba and talking with her to engage her. Poor Amba felt very happy by Dev’s this gesture and forgot the work that she came for.

All guests are coming and Amba got shocked by noticing the real dr Agarwal there.

Dev smirked and went to Agarwal and said

Aayi ye Dr Agarwal. Thank you so much.mere bath maankar aap mere sagai me aane keliye bahut shukriya ji..

Hp , Bimla, chachi, chacha every body stunned and said dev ji yeh to dr Agarwal nahi hain . Ham inse kabhi nahi mila hai. Yaha tak ki ham abhi pehli baar dekh rahe hai iss doctor ko.

Amba stood there with angry looks that she know she got caught and why dev sweetly talked with her.

Dev: Bimla ji yeh kya kaha rahe hai aap yehi tho Dr Agarwal hai shahar ke best neuro surgeon hai yeh..

Par ek our doctor bhi hai vo Amba Mehta ki karibi dost our nakli Dr Agarwal. Haina Amba Mehta…

He smirked at her by giving her the checkmate looks.

Dev called him aayi ye aayi ye nakli Dr Agarwal. The doctor came inside and accepted his crime and how Amba kidnapped his wife and made him do the crime . He said he got afraid after seeing her evilness. He asked apology from Vidhi parents and chacha chachi and left from there by Dev’s orders.

Dev thanked dr Agarwal for helping him .

Bimla and hp got very angry . Bimla came to Amba and slapped her hard.

And said

Bimla: mujhe nahi patha ek ourath ka dil ithna bhi pathar ho sakti hai .

Dev ji ki paane ke zid me aap bahut had paar chuke hai Amba ji..

Ithna bada gandha kaam karte vakt aapka rooh nahi kaapa. Ek bachi ki jindagi ke baare me ithna bada jhoot bolte vakt aapko sharam nahi aaya Chii… ourat ke naam pe kalank hai aap…

Hp: kithna yakeen Kia maine aap pe . Aap ke vajah se maine dev Saab se bhi jhagda Kia hain. Our usko bahut galat samjha maine . Mujhe kabhi aapse yeh ummed nahi thi ambaji.. vidhi hamara jaan hai our aap uski jindagi se hi khelna chahte the. Yeh lo aapka dukaan ka papers. He just tored  the papers and said aap jaldi yaha se chale  jayiye  varna main aapko isi aangan me zinda ghaad dunga..chali jayiye..

Dev: ek minut hari prasad ji…

Aapko is aurat ke baare mein kuch bhi nahi pata hai. Yeh kithna swardhi, kithna khud garz our kitna paagal insaan hai aapko pata nahi hai. 

Aapko patha hai.. vo hordings  vo sare Shahar me vo hoardings Amba ne lagvaya tha , USs din party me jo kuch bhi hua usme  Amba ka bhi haath hai .

Jab aap hospital me the tab yaha media ko Amba ne hi bheja hai. Mere office ke saamne jo tamasha hua na vo sab kuch Amba ne Kia hai . Mujhe majboor karne keliye..

Par Amba tumne dekha na tum kitna bhi koshish karo tum mujhe our Vidhi ko kabhi alag nahi kar sakte hai.naa aaj naa kal. tum yeh kar hi nahi sakte ho.. kyonki hamara pyar ithna kamzor nahi hain ki jo tumhari iss gandha harkat ke saamne haar maan jaaye 

Amba: said in anger dev…

Vidhi came near Amba and said mam aap yaha se chali jaayiye (she know dev is mad right now so she don’t want him to do anything odd that he can regret later)

Amba looked Vidhi with hate and about to go..

Dev: ek minut Amba Mehta..

Commissioner sab…

Police came and arrested Amba for the crime and took her with them.

Dev thanked commissioner.

Bimla, hp hugged Vidhi and cried . Chacha chachi felt relieved and hugged Vidhi too. Satya looked at dev and said sorry. He just smiled with tears and hugged Satya happily.

Dev saw Vidhi crying silently that she don’t want to make her parents sad that she already know the truth.

He just blinked his eyes and assured her now everything is in control. No need to worry.

Hp came to dev and said

Dev Saab aap hamare jindagi me nahi aaya tho patha nahi hamara kya haal hota. Kal aap mujhse yeh baat nahi Kia hota tho main kitne din apne beti ko saath yeh anyay hone Detha main soch bhi nahi sakta Hu..

Apne haathon se ham apni beti ko zahar khila rahe the our hame pata bhi nahi chala.. 

dev: Hariprasad ji  sambhaliye apne aapko .. ab saare dhuk khatam ho chuka hai . Sab khatam ho chuka hain..maine kahaana  aapko main aaj Shyam tak sab theek kardungaa..

Dev said whatever happened between them yesterday in that room. They all just gasped by the truth that hp and dev had the agreement.

Vidhi got emotional by listening dev decision about marry her and take her to the treatment.

Dev just holded vidhi’s hands and both lost in each others eyes.

Chachi: went to Vidhi and separated her from dev and said shukriya bhai Saab aap Iss safed vale baal dedh Umar ki admi ki baathon me aakar hamari vidhi ka sagai nahi fix Kia. Our nahi tho kya.. Ham Hamare pyaare se vidhi keliye ek nav javaan ladke ko dundh lenge… (said this to lift up all others mood )..

And laughed .. and see the others with akward face. 

All laughed whole heartedly  after some seconds and made her laugh more.

Hp came and said 

iss rishte keliye mera ha hain.. dev Saab 

all felt happy and Bimla did tilak of dev and Vidhi.

Later they prayed to milapini ma and Bimla asked dev to  make Vidhi wear the bangles kept at the feat of milapini maa.

Dev took the bangles and seeing intensely in to her eyes he make her wear sensuously. He took her slender fingers in his hand and just slowly slided the bangles to her wrist by pressing her fingers and entire flesh sensuously. That made vidhi shiver and she felt her legs giving up she fall on Dev’s arms.

Everybody laughed at that dev said 

Vo vo .. dawai ka asar hai na isiliye fir se chakkar aagaya hoga.. isiliye…he said and he just lifted vidhi in his arms winked at her and take her to her room for rest.(he know that she can’t stand there after his assault). 

Vidhi gasped by this Dev’s naughty act and hides her face in his chest. 

All others including HP popped their eyes out and shaped their mouth in big “o”.

Ab BAs khatam.

The End.

SHINIKA.

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago
Shinika thumbnail

Uploaded the final part

Tag1

Shinika thumbnail

Uploded the final part 

Tag 2

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That was just so beautiful..❤️❤️ 

But thora sa or Videv romance bi dikha deti xr.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ as inke romance se to kbi bi dil ni bhar sakta hmra.. ❤️❤️ 

Amazing story.. ❤️❤️ 

Do write more stuff like this.. 😍😍

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sooooo beautiful 😍  thank you for tagging me.  ❤️ 💕

Fanzzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful Shinika... ❤️❤️❤️

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's beautiful shinu..dekho after ur reminder still I m late😆I m so happy with the part tht dev Said about all her kartut specially tht hoardings n all..everyone should know tht...its amazing 🤗do write more girl...❤️