Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

am always partial to deep voices 😆 and adnan does fantastic voice modulation. you can feel the wobble of emotion in how he pauses. plus he enunciates every vowel and syllable so he is quite clear. 👍🏼

His pronounciation, voice all are so attarctive.He has deep voice with deep tone .Also speaks in a very polite way.From Day 1 i am lattu for his talking style.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Damn the way you have put it, it indeed is a parallel between the two "couples"

they have been doing it quite a lot. actually I see viaan and papaG as men with similar issues but of different generation like I explained in the parent-child conflict thread. so this was in an earlier episode and I remember it as I had done a collage. 

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

he definitely deserves kudos for that. it is a very tough role and needs a lot of nuance. he did something that would usually be labelled as rather creepy at best or a kind of romeo move. but yet, we are able to see that viaan does have goodness underneath and he is complex and multifaceted. there are many dimensions and he is complicated personality. so that is not easy to portray and he is doing very well. 😘

I really like the way he talks..

His voice and emphasis he gives on words is too good.

It adds to his attractiveness quotient 

He has got great voice and smile😳

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aaja girl new DDT thread bann gya😎

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchita3179

His pronounciation, voice all are so attarctive.He has deep voice with deep tone .Also speaks in a very polite way.From Day 1 i am lattu for his talking style.

I feel that he has a bit of urdu tinge to the way he speaks and enunciates though I can't be sure. it is just my impression from seeing a few urdu (PK) serials and the way they enunciate and modulate. 

but yes, definitely very attractive voice. 😘

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gina24

Seems like it will be a filler episode today

Eshan sir means “ filler” .. 🤣I guess , then party & ladies , Viaan will escape safely since he is eligible bachelor... He will 

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel that he has a bit of urdu tinge to the way he speaks and enunciates though I can't be sure. it is just my impression from seeing a few urdu (PK) serials and the way they enunciate and modulate. 

but yes, definitely very attractive voice. 😘

Yes Yes similar .He is from Middle east .So may be thats why.But this role has suited him well.Confused,vulnerable,Soft at heart Viaan.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

they have been doing it quite a lot. actually I see viaan and papaG as men with similar issues but of different generation like I explained in the parent-child conflict thread. so this was in an earlier episode and I remember it as I had done a collage. 

I love this rather than making elders “ some kind aristocratic & orthodox bunch of fools , who has nothing but to spread negativity & gas lighting the leads “they are showing beautiful bonds and depth of a matured relationship with lot of scope !

❤️ Really like this kind of story telling 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I love this rather than making elders “ some kind aristocratic & orthodox bunch of fools , who has nothing but to spread negativity & gas lighting leads “they are showing beautiful bonds and depth of a matured relationship with lot of scope !

I thought it was super cute how papaG apologized to her. reminded me of that song from aashique but he said that she was in his breath, his thought, his everything. seriously, words like "I love you" is so shallow compared to such poetry declarations. and it isn't cheap words but rather emotion that is built on a marriage of 30+ years together. smiley27

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I love this rather than making elders “ some kind aristocratic & orthodox bunch of fools , who has nothing but to spread negativity & gas lighting the leads “they are showing beautiful bonds and depth of a matured relationship with lot of scope !

forgot to add, it also helps that these two are not trying to marry off their children. that phase is done and dusted. so no need to be negative and separate the leads because they want their ladla to marry the vamp. 🤣

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago