Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

No promos out for Housewife special episode this weekend along with judges from Master Chef?????

They have release more but more promos from Madhuri Dixit so much on her but can’t even arrange different sofa for MasterChef Judges they might not be popular as her but even are pretty known in their respective field so why the partiality.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

They have release more but more promos from Madhuri Dixit so much on her but can’t even arrange different sofa for MasterChef Judges they might not be popular as her but even are pretty known in their respective field so why the partiality.

yesh, stars in their own field, no doubt.  Waiting to see Ranveer Brar, am a huge fan of his. He also sings. 

Looks like it will be an enjoyable episode.  At least we are spared of yesteryear’s repeat guests. 

Edited by anoushka_113 - 1 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have a feeling that the girls are going to give strong competition to Rishi for the title

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like Bidipta nailed both the songs..

God..it's so difficult to decide..I like all the girls

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I have a feeling that the girls are going to give strong competition to Rishi for the title

Top 6 will definitely be Rishi Shivam plus the 4 girls. 👍

Who  all will be the ‘magnificent four’ this time? Rishi & of course Bidipta - they are hard-selling them as a couple with the concert angle in mind. Bidipta  has also emerged as a deserving finalist. Who will be the other 2? Shivam & Senjuthi? Sonakshi is also v good. 

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Looks like Bidipta nailed both the songs..

God..it's so difficult to decide..I like all the girls

Exactly. The girls are v good this time. Amazing growth in Bidipta & Debo also is doing v well in different genres. Sonakshi was always good. Difficult to decide.  It will be Rishi with 2 girls as runners-up. 

Imagine - One of the Girls winning with Rishi as a runner-up! 
Rishi is quite strong , otherwise there could’ve been  a total woman-power! All girls as top 3 😀. And Adi could say ‘ reality show ke itihaas mein pehli baar ….’ 😀

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Amongst the girls, Sona , senjuthi & Debo being Bengalis, the votes will get divided. So Bidipta gets an edge??

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Amongst the girls, Sona , senjuthi & Debo being Bengalis, the votes will get divided. So Bidipta gets an edge??

Bidipta is also from West Bengal I think. 

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

They are all Bengali, no?