Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wanderlust321 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Shiva will def be mentally challenged/unstable or whatever kd's definition of mental instability is lol

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aur writers kitna degrade karenge shiva ke character ko. It started with street smart angry young dabang man and no just to satisfy tantrum queen it has reduced to mental challenge/ unstable. 

What a BS writing 

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Think Dhara loves her character so much. Come to think of it, whatever is being talked about, whether good or bad about her character is giving her the confidence to be in the position she is. πŸ˜Š

Will try not to talk about mahaanta ki murat anymore. Don’t want to give unnecessary publicity πŸ‘πŸΌ

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mpks1

I have these doubts

- So celebrating Makar Sankranthi more important than admitting Shiva in the hospital and getting him treated?

- How does Shiva get injured again after going to the terrace to fly the kite? Did Piddhi push him, taking revenge against the past deeds Shiva on him? Piddhi is very much capable of doing it? 

-And how low is Shweta going to stoop? Next Kill someone? In that case can she kill Dhara? πŸ˜”

- Raavi and Rishita will be vilified to make  Dhara look good. How predictable! πŸ™„

- Choubays are again going to trivialize Child abduction and endangerment and portray as if its a normal thing to do. Really they don’t surprise me anymore in showing how low they can stoop for ratings and money. I don’t know much money they get, but kitna bhi likho, Anupama ya GHKKPM kinratinga nahi aayegaa because atleast both these shows treat the Children very well. They are protected, supported and loved which Kandya Store team are never capable of doing either offscreen or onscreen. 

Another thing these ghatiya writers are capable- whitewashing Criminals. In the past it used to be Anita and Motiben now it is Shweta, Piddhi and Bhabi πŸ˜‘

After all this happened Suman is still going to stay with Bhabi and dance to her tunes. I don’t see any remorse or sadness in either of them in the leap promo, instead making chindi comedy planning and plotting. What kind of selfish women are these 2!! 

Writer Ben keeps saying Dhara is based on her, I want to know if she lives in a joint family and this is how she tortures her inlaws family like how Dhara doesπŸ˜”. 

Those 4x4 fans and others who are supporting Dhara, please go ahead and do such things to your extended family members in real life, they will see to it that you are put behind bars for torture and harassment. A person like Dhara in real world will be called a CriminalπŸ˜”

@bold mai toh bohot pehle se bol rahi hu as per their priority list they will first celebrate every festival India knows and then they will admit Shiva πŸ’πŸ™

SejaI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soominol

@bold mai toh bohot pehle se bol rahi hu as per their priority list they will first celebrate every festival India knows and then they will admit Shiva πŸ’πŸ™

The priority lies with party first, spoil the mood of the festival with a new kaand and then think about other family members or maybe not because I am the backbone of this family πŸ˜† so me, myself and again me first πŸ˜†

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/GObis8ajZTs 

Wow what an editing 

So subtle πŸ€ͺ

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Plz anyone remind me 

Dhara and her minions have done this humiliation of some other villian as well 

So much so that I felt uncomfortable watching and I thought there is no difference between the two 

I can't place which track was that 

SejaI thumbnail

I guess we are yet to see the new makeover for Deshita as they are busy with creating their new look post leap πŸ˜†

SejaI thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Plz anyone remind me 

Dhara and her minions have done this humiliation of some other villian as well 

So much so that I felt uncomfortable watching and I thought there is no difference between the two 

I can't place which track was that 

I’ve hardly seen any villains in PS, Shweta is the only one so far has been successful in getting PS but eventually she will lose all against the backbone of the family.

I think it must be during Shiva death track where he comes back only to find Jeevanlal has captured their land and family dresses up in Halloween outfits to expose this dude.

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SejaI

I guess we are yet to see the new makeover for Deshita as they are busy with creating their new look post leap πŸ˜†

sim just got a trim and her hair always seems to have the same highlights even after so much dying lol akshay just got a haircut lol probably to match his bd who is there more than he is lol