Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ria23

I really hope stupid makers do t make shivi kid batmeez bail buddhi so that bhabi maa correct him

even worse that after seeing shiva that kid also became bhabi chaap

Uske baap ki tu namesake ma thi jab usko theek nahi kiya 

Ab bete ko kya karegi lol

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soominol

@bold jaane k liye dekhte rahiye pandya store har shaam 7:30baje starplus par or kabhi bhi hotstar par

Or maybe just wait for the relevant segment to be released soon? 

But seriously, how far ahead is the story in these segments from the actual telecast? Unless they decide to rush through all this, they seem to have shot enough for the whole month.

anoniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

I really hope stupid makers do t make shivi kid batmeez bail buddhi so that bhabi maa correct him

even worse that after seeing shiva that kid also became bhabi chaap

Most likely all the children will be shown spoilt and/or lonely and feeling neglected. That's an easy way to show how living in joint families is the only right way to raise them. They probably won't bother being subtle about it either.

anoniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

What on earth is this 🤪

First post I am seeing...why are they doing group dance with files🤪

Jaanu 's house is the court police station college restaurant..sab ke sab

It also includes bees, a gunman and fancy dress by Shweta. Not to forget, a severely injured person who shouldn't even be out of the hospital. Complete circus.

Lauzi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Naya_31 thumbnail

just hypothetically speaking: what if all the kids, except Chiku took after normal people around them like from school and their friends and and other people and completely despise anything remotely related to bhabhi lol 😂😂😂😂 like any normal individual lol 

It would be a treat to watch all the kids trolling Bhabhi, Nimboopani man, vile woman, piddi🤣 or any other individual including their own parents for being a bhabhi fan.. .. you see these kids lived in a bhabhi free environment 🤪and any environment without bhabhi is a normal environment 🤪

Naya_31 thumbnail

Lol i want the kids to be actual smart cute and a little mean to bad people lol like how kids generally develop a normal instinct about people lol. also the ability to differentiate between good and bad example--  "the difference between Raavi and Suman"🤪

Hi piddi (calls him by his first name🤣), i think your hairstyle is uglier than your personality🤪🤣 this kinda comedy lol I would very much appreciate this type of cuteness instead of the usual bakwas: child abuse and child neglect that the makers have shown so far ------ please don't come at me for trying to joke around 👍🏼

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Btw 

Can anyone remind me 

Did Shiva ever appreciate whatever Raavi has done for this good-for-nothing ahsaan faramosh criminal abusive family? 

Is this even a serious question? 😆 Usse Bhabi ke ehsaan ke alawa kuch aur dhikta bhi kya? 😆

Just like Dhara said about Shiva during remarriage track to Raavi, “woh baccha kabhi kuch bolta nahi par tumhe toh mehsoos karna hai ki woh tumse pyarr karta hai” 😆

Likewise Raavi has to assume that Shiva thinks highly of her 😆 kabhi kuch bolegaa nahi uske muh pe 😆 

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Great pure evil Bhabi thinks through her peanut size brain that all Suman' s sons are her "boy - toy" and she got them from "Toys are US." 

Super bio****************ch😡😡😡😡

Lauzi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3