M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Although today's episode was a filler type...but what I love the most was how very subtly Bhavna has started trusting Raghav. And not only that she has started incorporate his ideas into her life. smiley9

When, Vanu asked her previously to maintain a distance with Raghav, she tried to do that...but then gradually she didn't only opened up but listening to him as well. smiley9

Now let's see how this whole purse drama creates chaos...smiley36but all in all they are coming closer dheere dheere se...smiley27smiley42

Edited by M_Nira - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bhavna could have easily not trusted him as she already experienced a fraud from someone. But with Raghav the trust couldn't help but come naturally to her 😳. I didn't like how she was waiting for Bhanu to wake up though . Like Raghav said she's very naive.

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jenny156

Bhavna could have easily not trusted him as she already experienced a fraud from someone. But with Raghav the trust couldn't help but come naturally to her 😳. I didn't like how she was waiting for Bhanu to wake up though . Like Raghav said she's very naive.

Hi Jenny! Yes exactly. Gradually the bonding is deepening. 😳 she is naive & a giver. She does not know her worth yet but Raghav hai nah batane keliye...

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: M_Nira

Hi Jenny! Yes exactly. Gradually the bonding is deepening. 😳 she is naive & a giver. She does not know her worth yet but Raghav hai nah batane keliye...

Hi Nira, Yes I'm loving them. I'm a long time fan of both Reena Kapoor and Rahil Azam and it's such a treat to watch them together onscreen ❤️.

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yesterday's episode was filler, save for Raghav and the househelp's antiques😆. 

Raghav was so cute, whispering in the other's ears and hitting him on the back of his head for saying stupid things over phone😆

Cute Raghav is ❤️