Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Vidhi kitni sanskari beti hein, coffee peene jawun Dev sir ke saath? Yeh phone karke poochti hein. I really hope abb toh HP thoda positivity dikhaye , uske nazariye badle .....To be frank, I never asked my Paapa like these. Pakde jaane par meri dhai dhai fisss ho jaati thi shaadi se pehle....The way he said I love you so much and hugged her !!! Oh my God!!! Kab aayega yeh scene? Kal ke episode mein mil jaaye toh BHANNAT Khush ho jawungi mein

Revutty thumbnail

Telly please forum pe darshan de do. ViDev moment dikh jaayenge finally..

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

This is the only thing I saw in today's episode β€οΈ

Dev's I love you so much was adorable β€οΈ

And isko kahan mauka nahi mila bolne ka? Har jagah toh bol raha hai ki pyar karta hun🀣

And that hug on impulse was❀️

Revutty thumbnail

I will watch show once this comes on screen..I can't wait anymore 🀠..Vidhi and Dev should get some quality moments which will give them courage to face every hardships which they come across in life 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Revutty

sorry behna.... really really sorry...

i cant survive on such videv scenes with no cohesive storytelling, lack of consistent narrative flow and sensible progression.

from my perspective.. Vidhi being so naΓ―ve to go on coffee date knowing her dad had heart attack just few days back cause of this same person she still has audacity to call him and inform that she is going with Dev... sorry not my kind of track and story...

hv disconnected from this show looooooongggg back... if only the story gets back on track i might be back but such scenes being dropped here and there is not my kind of entertainment... really really sorry to you and everyone here...

Revutty thumbnail

I miss you so much dear . Mein 5 january ke baad aa nahi pawungi... Treatment ke liye admit honi hein mujhe, uss se pehle sabke saath chaat karne kaa man hein..... Chitchat club mein toh awo yaar, not in episode discussions if you feels show is not worth watching.... Jaane se pehle sabse baat karne kaa man hein meri 

Geeta06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Revutty

I am also missing telly

magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing shweta

These two really look cute together β€οΈ

banhi2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

sorry behna.... really really sorry...

i cant survive on such videv scenes with no cohesive storytelling, lack of consistent narrative flow and sensible progression.

from my perspective.. Vidhi being so naΓ―ve to go on coffee date knowing her dad had heart attack just few days back cause of this same person she still has audacity to call him and inform that she is going with Dev... sorry not my kind of track and story...

hv disconnected from this show looooooongggg back... if only the story gets back on track i might be back but such scenes being dropped here and there is not my kind of entertainment... really really sorry to you and everyone here...

come back dear...

missing you....