Discussion Thread ALL Versions of GHKPM #4

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome Folks,

Here you will carry out discussions related to different versions of the show GHKPM #4  [Tamil, Bengali etc]. Please use this thread only and DO NOT open any New Threads, All threads open hereafter will be merged in this Discussion Thread.

Rules

- If you don't like an actor/character  in question, you are free to state the reason why provided it is done in a civil manner.

- Insulting and personal attacks towards a member for his/her views will be condemned. Strict action will be taken for such cases.

- Respect each other's opinion.

- IFCOC prevails for all times.

Thanks,

GHKPM DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Apna Lagnachi Bedi discuss karne ka naya thread aala bhaginnino 

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Just watched the last episode of LB. One major difference from Ghum: Raghav alone goes to persuade Raya alongwith Sindhu, not like Virat who needed help from Sunny and Mohit.

Also Raghav is so clear about his feeling towards Sindhu. Then why is Sindhu being so thick?

For Ghum, we felt sorry for Sai. Here I am feeling sorry for Raghav!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I agree. Raghav has clearly said what he feels. This woman is stuck on the Vaada. She feels people shouldn’t change. That is such a stupid reasoning. People change with time. 

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sagi97

Just watched the last episode of LB. One major difference from Ghum: Raghav alone goes to persuade Raya alongwith Sindhu, not like Virat who needed help from Sunny and Mohit.

Also Raghav is so clear about his feeling towards Sindhu. Then why is Sindhu being so thick?

they are inspired from ghum...🤣🤣🤣copy paste.. I have stopped watching.. jo parynta kahi changes hot nhi...Tata bye bye to them... ata maha sangram kitne din chalega pata nhi...raya ko leke.🙄🙄kahi usse bhi maar na de or mute mode dal de  like hindi.. kannada version too going same like hindi... no difference at all ittu sa bhi nhi 😕😕😕😕I like them too like raghav sindhu...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haa mi pan gele ek week nahi baghitla aahe. Actually more than one week 

ShonaWadiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Haa mi pan gele ek week nahi baghitla aahe. Actually more than one week 

last week cha masta hota.. dance nd cockroach wale..😍😍😍but ata no never...changes kele tr changla nhtr ah mg asian dramas zindabaad 🤣🤣🤣

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sagi97

Even interesting was Raghav was doing most of the persuasion for Raaya... Sindhu was more of a spectator whereas in Ghum Sai was the main speaker. 

I haven't watched the Anniversary celebration... but I found Raghav much more calm than V... 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Raghav is a stronger character than Virat, definitely 

ShonaWadiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Even interesting was Raghav was doing most of the persuasion for Raaya... Sindhu was more of a spectator whereas in Ghum Sai was the main speaker. 

I haven't watched the Anniversary celebration... but I found Raghav much more calm than V... 

baray tasch...ugch ti sai made hoti tithe vina karan... v to ekta kahich karat navta kadhich... gang lagychi tyala kontya pan kama sathi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣