Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: la_Reine

I was kinda unwell when I sang this...so im warning you in advance, it might sound like im crying rather than singing🤣

https://vocaroo.com/1no59rXNlTPp?fbclid=IwAR3km69_PRmyK-Vpb9AtJSOtKNdPx2ZsD4PXQt7BUII_dcNub7DVBSzYqVc

Ahaaa.. so I have the same thought too.. Seems like someone is a closet Saif fan haan 😃 Keep sharing more.. 

Heard your last Christmas one too..

Itni kanjoosi kyu, full songs gaao na yaar, whenever you feel well though.. 

Charu21 thumbnail

For Tumhe apna banane ka duet

- Heisen - boy oh boy!! How could you do that too us! You made us go "awww" 😳 for chaudavi kaa chaand to "hwww" ☺️ for tumhe apna!! Aisa kaise!? So amazing yaar! The way you pronounced some words was so damn good! Loved it! 

- Allu - Behen!! You recorded it that late! Did your family members gave you 🤔 look this morning? Did they go all #Ladki Hath Se Nikal Gai Hai? 😆

I saw it late night and I was shocked too see tumne itna jaldi record bhi kar diya tha! This was totally different from your usual ones.. ofcourse you have done sensuous numbers before but this one was really different and you still managed it so good...kudos to you! 👏

Keep doing more duet guys.. this was awesome, as always!

Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Only Heisu and Allu can pull this off  

Hahaha allu ne tumhe taaza tamatar diya reaction mein 🤭 😆

Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Blockbuster melodious hit Charu...kya gaaya yaar...ekdum zabardast😎Lovvveeed it dear❤️

Thank you sooo much Allu 😳🤗

Charu21 thumbnail

Oh..u already posted it Heisu😲...mere Armaan Malik😳😆You sang it in ekdum his style..❤️sounded very cool and awesome....but maine Neeti Mohan ke sensuality ke badle mei sensuality ka Pullav pesh kar diya  🤣I recorded this at midnight past 12..and posted immediately and bhaag gayi sone...I was scared of ande-tamatar🤣

Was worried ki Heisu sochega...kya bhajiya bana diya mere sensuous gaane ka 🤣Apologies yaar...bahut trials k baad yeh post ki...I think Charu and Khushi can do a better job here to justify your awesome vocal...Girls pls do try😎

Sacchi re baba.😳...had a tough day yesterday...many songs of different shades...but had fun❤️Thanks for being kind in responding yaar Heisu🤗

@ bold - Heinnnn!! 😆 Ye mujhe dangerous situation me kaun aage dhakel raha hai!!

Allu, you sang it really good.. as I said in my previous comment, this was so different for you but you sang it really well.. 

Par uss time pe aise songs record nahi karte behen.. risky hai baba! 😆

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Here goes my duet with Nathusaab...Mere haath mei tera haath ho❤️

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474101869460&share_type=copyLink

A few words .😳..Harsh has sung this so well...can see such a beautiful growth in his singing..I loved this song and he has sung it so beautifully as much as the song deserves. 

Have heard the song casually many times before but singing it was a beautiful experience. Thanks for the same Harsh😃

Forgot to tag others for this and now not possible😕especially La_reine...u suggested this song dear...thanks to you ❤️🤗

Awwww.... Thank you much Allu. You have always been so encouraging 🤗😊😊

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Charu21

Hahaha allu ne tumhe taaza tamatar diya reaction mein 🤭 😆

I am on the way to be declared MAD ..after that song...iss gaane k baad...guaranteed Laath padegi🤣

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Charu21

@ bold - Heinnnn!! 😆 Ye mujhe dangerous situation me kaun aage dhakel raha hai!!

Allu, you sang it really good.. as I said in my previous comment, this was so different for you but you sang it really well.. 

Par uss time pe aise songs record nahi karte behen.. risky hai baba! 😆

Yeh gaane k waqt my situation was exactly like your gif🤣jaise koi exam de rahi hoon🤣arrey sab aise hi gaane raat ho mujhe coincidentally milte hai...last was Tip tip😆and yest this😆

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why do I have to come here and say hi! Couldn't u come in CC and say hi .. uff😡

Dex I have listed to that song.. somebody I used to know? Any others that were sung especially for mee 😍