Post Bollywood Songs in your own voice Thread #7 - Page 35

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by bollyqueen0

❤️!!! This was great you guys! I definitely agree. Allu can do it all. It's amazing. 

But I came across another song today 😳 Wondering who will like to sing this? ☺️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i10wV-lCLGw&feature=emb_title

Lmao!!! Wth!! 🤣🤣

Who the hell is this chef turned lyricist!!! 🤣

I am at my workplace, couldn't go past sarso da saag, makke di roti bhi aadhi chhod di... baki dishes baad me sunungi.. 😆

How did you find this gem, this is Khala's forte, she needs to see this asap!! 😆

Originally posted by Charu21

Posting a solo here after so long!

3 4 songs are there in my SM but yet to be shared here, I think I will start posting those now.. 😆

Meri saanson mein basa hai (female version)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11821949081197250&share_type=copyLink

Blockbuster melodious hit Charu...kya gaaya yaar...ekdum zabardast😎Lovvveeed it dear❤️

Originally posted by Heisenberg17

This one was quite difficult, as the high note is really high, in hindsight, maybe I should've shifted the pitch down by one, but for Allu, this was completely outside of her comfort zone/genre, the singing style is completely different, but she has sung it really well! :D

Matlab morning se shuru kiya tha with Sancha tera naam, then we swiftly moved on to Hai Mera Dil, to Chhod Do Aanchal, and ending the night with Mujhe aadat bana lo ek buri kehna hai tumse hai 🤣

I mean talk about range, damn, Allu is done it all. 😆👏 😆 Thanks Allu for giving this a go, and keep trying different genres! 

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=88889727183&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474101852054&share_type=copyLink

Oh..u already posted it Heisu😲...mere Armaan Malik😳😆You sang it in ekdum his style..❤️sounded very cool and awesome....but maine Neeti Mohan ke sensuality ke badle mei sensuality ka Pullav pesh kar diya  🤣I recorded this at midnight past 12..and posted immediately and bhaag gayi sone...I was scared of ande-tamatar🤣

Was worried ki Heisu sochega...kya bhajiya bana diya mere sensuous gaane ka 🤣Apologies yaar...bahut trials k baad yeh post ki...I think Charu and Khushi can do a better job here to justify your awesome vocal...Girls pls do try😎

Sacchi re baba.😳...had a tough day yesterday...many songs of different shades...but had fun❤️Thanks for being kind in responding yaar Heisu🤗

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

❤️!!! This was great you guys! I definitely agree. Allu can do it all. It's amazing. 

But I came across another song today 😳 Wondering who will like to sing this? ☺️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i10wV-lCLGw&feature=emb_title

Abbey yaar BQ...tum SM ko hi bandh karne pe tuli ho🤣🤣foodie gaana hai and I should love it but na...Heisu ko mubarak ho...I don't know y I read Dexy can try...if Dexy likes this song...I am all ears🤣pls guys duet ho jaaye😆

Here goes my duet with Nathusaab...Mere haath mei tera haath ho❤️

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=11540474101869460&share_type=copyLink

A few words .😳..Harsh has sung this so well...can see such a beautiful growth in his singing..I loved this song and he has sung it so beautifully as much as the song deserves. 

Have heard the song casually many times before but singing it was a beautiful experience. Thanks for the same Harsh😃

Forgot to tag others for this and now not possible😕especially La_reine...u suggested this song dear...thanks to you ❤️🤗

Edited by allizzwell - 1 years ago

Heisen, when you posted this on SM yesterday, I had to literally do this to confirm if it was actually you who sang that. I even thought that your SM must have been hacked, but your immediate next song cleared that doubt too!! Lol 

You sang this one so beautifully! Kiske liye thaa, eh? 😳 

Thanks to the next "Tumhe apna banane ka" song, tumhari 🙃 reputation intact hai.. 😆

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago

This was so so classy Heisu😲When these guys told me u sang this...I couldn't believe u actually chose this😲You sound marvellous...I feel you should go in for such soft numbers too..sounds fantastic..👏

Allu, waah you sang it already! I can't hear it now, just commenting on other songs which I had heard in morning.. mauka milte hi sunti hun ye wala.. 😃

Originally posted by Isamreen

This one was so romantic 😻

Lakshmi how can you change your voice with each and every song, I sound the same in every song 😑😁 very well done 

Heisenberg Devgan on the floor, you did amazing, the feels of this songs are so great.

Thank you Sammy🤗For always encouraging us ya❤️Did u try out SM...pls do..try that adjustment levels...things will work out..😎

Originally posted by Charu21

Allu, waah you sang it already! I can't hear it now, just commenting on other songs which I had heard in morning.. mauka milte hi sunti hun ye wala.. 😃

Aaramse suno yaar...pls do Join this song...its amazing❤️